• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

JDM

Smash Champion
I'm bored. Anybody come to my house if you want to smash.

3751, cosley street Irvine CA 92614

IM me if your comming.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
oh. lol. i took a nap around this time i should have stayed up and checked.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Rei/JDM/Brian,

PM me your guys' address. I will be picking people up around 9:45am. Aesis said it's fine as long as we give him a call to remind him beforehand. I'll give you guys a call when I get to your places. Is anyone bringing setups?

JDM

Smash Champion
I will be "practicing" at Reis place so you don't have to waste time.

Itouch is slow :(

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
Rei/JDM/Brian,

PM me your guys' address. I will be picking people up around 9:45am. Aesis said it's fine as long as we give him a call to remind him beforehand. I'll give you guys a call when I get to your places. Is anyone bringing setups?
i will probably walk over to zhu's place before 9:45, so you can grab us both from there.

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
J4pu are you going to pnt tournament at MV? if you are...are you down for some friendies lol and i expect Zhu Kira and Fear to get top ten in melee =)

J4pu

Smash Champion
J4pu are you going to pnt tournament at MV? if you are...are you down for some friendies lol and i expect Zhu Kira and Fear to get top ten in melee =)
I'll be there, considering the turn-out will likely be small due to UCLA it shouldn't be too hard to find me or you.

8 hour later EDIT- I Fail at tournaments with a capital F, somebody needs to explain to me how I get so much worse between friendlies and tournies (or how every other person gets amazingly better)
I blame standing during matches, environment johns
Hope UCLA went better for you guys than PnT did for me, well I hope you had lots of fun at least.

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there, considering the turn-out will likely be small due to UCLA it shouldn't be too hard to find me or you.

8 hour later EDIT- I Fail at tournaments with a capital F, somebody needs to explain to me how I get so much worse between friendlies and tournies (or how every other person gets amazingly better)
I blame standing during matches, environment johns
Hope UCLA went better for you guys than PnT did for me, well I hope you had lots of fun at least.
LOL dude it wasn't that bad, there were alot of good people like aznforce, n00b, conner, DJpwn, Psychomiget, Yubin, B.B., Doppl, Kite, markus and other good players it just not you perform bad.. it just better people were there to play lol i had fun with it but did you? like i knew i wasn't going to place really well nor did i care i just want to play people for fun and get better but other then i miss out to have some friendies with you and ArdeS and Navi! and....I think that one guy name 4GJ! (4 great justice...I think he's ok) and congrats to conner for first place =)

kite61

Smash Rookie
im down for some brawl when i dont have work and so would my friend prolly cause he just quit WoW. My work puts me on at kinda random days/hours, though there is kinda becoming a trend of having tuesdays off, but what time were you planning on having these smash nights? like 8pm or something? or like mid afternoon at like 4pm? or what?

JDM

Smash Champion
I'm down I guess. I can hold one at my house if there isn't anywhere else we can go.

100th post.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
LOL dude it wasn't that bad, there were alot of good people like aznforce, n00b, conner, DJpwn, Psychomiget, Yubin, B.B., Doppl, Kite, markus and other good players it just not you perform bad..
lol dude no I'm so bad.. I was dominating in friendlies, like undefeated on one of the TVs until singles started.. then under the pressure I was super demoralized and went realllly n00b mode.. lah. I expected that result since it was my first tournament anyway but hopefully I'll do better with some experience under my belt/fannypack.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Who wants to play Brawl tomorrow?
Holiday=no school
no school= me procrastinating from doing any work all day
smash=perfect way to procrastinate
i can't. i haven't started on the dry lab due weds. and i have a midterm on weds. worst holiday ever. =[

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Go to Connor's tomorrow.
As for me, study & work johns for Veteran's Day. :(

The tournament last Sunday made me realize... I play much, much better with caffeine. Dr. Pepper FTW, but a little to late to save my n00b self in doubles and singles.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Go to Connor's tomorrow.
As for me, study & work johns for Veteran's Day. :(

The tournament last Sunday made me realize... I play much, much better with caffeine. Dr. Pepper FTW, but a little to late to save my n00b self in doubles and singles.

kite61

Smash Rookie
yo is there a brawl tomorrow then? If so someone wanna gimme a time and address? Me and gf (wants to start playing/practicing brawl as well) might be able to come and do some friendlies.

JDM

Smash Champion
Look for the topic that says Connors veterans day smashfest. It's in garden grove.

JDM

Smash Champion
Rei's says he's maybe holding another smashfest at his place. If he can't I can hold one at my place.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i don't think i am holding one this week.
actually until ppl decide to bring setups.
except if all wanna play on one tv...
if jdm holds one and i find a ride. i will bring a setup.
and yes more melee ppl need to come.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
okay, I guess JDMs place today? I'll tag along w/ you, japu if thats cool. yeyzz

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'll go with u j4pu. wake me up when u finish class.
i'll bring a setup.
btw wat ps2 games u have jdm. i might bring my ps2.

JDM

Smash Champion
I guess I'll hold one.

I have MvC2(Though I never played it, its a friends) SF Anthology.(I play SFZ3 on it mostly) and CvSNK2

Please bring your HD cables.

3751 cosley street Irvine CA 92614

Posted adress for any lurkers looking at this topic.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
sorry but if you posted that u were from norcal and were in irvine for the weekend. i would have held something.

replicate

Smash Lord
wow holy **** n00b you're so pro at smashboards
ultra-status name plus 2002 join date?
**** son

and also is the creator of this thread "viciouz" the same vicious that plays 3s and is hilarious and says "YUPPP" really loud?

there are so many thins about the irvine area that I never knew about, wow :)

J4pu

Smash Champion
i believe kev meant does anybody other than J4pu live in VDC
he already knows I'm here.

and no, nobody else that plays brawl lives in vdc
theres this good melee guy i met at my friend's apt but he hates brawl.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
oh i guess. how should i know. lol.

you have to introduce me to this melee guy.

smash friday? no not a smashfest i only have one tv. i wanna play melee also.

Top Bottom