• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa Smash Ready To Explode!

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
ok so BC when is your crew going to find time to play mine because i would like to do it soon k thx also will money be involved? Oh, and I need people for this too its me and i think captain love but i need two more peeps so maybe v2k? schism? if you even play melee and nova? dunno you're never in town so ugh...
V2k? Oh shi- lmao he ***** us last time we saw him.. We'd lose then! Unless it were Brawl then we'd win no doubt! :laugh:

We could still play some melee for fun tho i guess O_O

Lets see... sadly we prob wont be able to do any tournys or crew battles till summer cause State Tennis is comin up. Yea i play tennis, i play for varsity wut up? :embarrass

So yea but when summer comes along we'll be able to play like every weekend! :laugh:

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
The point of having a crew is so we can see each other occasionally. I know Nova would show up so would Fall, but how we gonna see you Kami. You live in Keokuk, all the times I see you, It seems you got a tight schedule. Plus people all got to commit to this crew such as showing up If they can.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
im moving to Cedar Rapids in the fall. I'll be about 4 blocks away from funked if that lol.

But yeah we could see everybody but we can also challenge other states to crew battles if they still have a melee crew lol.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Um Sheer Cold said something about hosting one in the summer.

I want to challenge Nebraska to a crew battle in the future once are team forms up. I can't do anything till Fall

§chizm

Smash Lord
is iowa having any tournaments soon? me and a few MN people would be interested to know
I believe that SagePrime said that he was setting up plans for a Melee and Brawl tourney in Davenport, but I haven't heard anything about it lately so I'm not sure. Other than that I don't think anyone is hosting any tourneys :ohwell:

Crimson Penguin

Smash Rookie
It's strange, but on that test I keep getting a lot of scores in a row that are similar down to a thousandth of a sec... like my last was .203 .25 .203 .25 .203
I remember doing another a long time ago and most everyone got closer to .1
I wonder about how accurate it is... but it was fun to play with.

Also, it's been entirely too long since I've played brawl with a human. Perhaps I'll bug earthbowser this weekend.

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
Test 1: 0.203
Test 2: 0.188
Test 3: 0.188
Test 4: 0.218
Test 5: 0.203

Average: 0.2

Good for: Verifying supers in 3rd Strike. ^_^

Billy -- What were the names of your chinchilas, er, chalupas, um...whatever they were. The bunny things. ^^;

I wanna play some Brawl.

Top Bottom