• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa Smash Ready To Explode!

Funked

Smash Apprentice
Since to many people are tearing in the other thread im here again. ANyhow gary sorry i slept my day away and didnt end up doing anything, sorry bro. I can try and make the 19th for the tourney but i cant be for certain, it will be better when you guys move up here.

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
so is kami and sheer moving up to CR?good games on friday EB ur luigi is amazing hope we can hit up some games pretty soon :)

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
We'll that's good to know Kami.

I was using google and I tried to recruit some more Iowa folk to come here, hopefully they come. Try to leave the brawl comparisons in the All Iowan thread. They sounded new

I also found Billy's Myspace... didn't look at it though.

Waddle

Smash Ace
I suck a.ss at Wii Boxing since I dont know how the heck to make the punches, punch. It always *****es out on me. And Im okay at Tennis, but not okay enough to put money on it o.O.

Waddle

Smash Ace
Zelda looked like complete and uder **** in that video though. Thats how I knew it was fake. That and the fact that I think Link lived with that one Horse chick? I dunno, Link looked like Michael Jackson also lol.

Funked

Smash Apprentice
Joker- good one 3 way game i played with you. double toon like for the win.

Henry - good times, i know im super gay, but its just the way it is!

Uli

Smash Champion
next tourny ( this sat?? ) everyone bring your yugioh cards and DDDDDDDDUEL

Top Bottom