• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa Smash Ready To Explode!

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
if i try to host a melee tournie how many people are willing to enter i would try to host a brawl tourny but i think its too early to do that.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
if i try to host a melee tournie how many people are willing to enter i would try to host a brawl tourny but i think its too early to do that.
I too think it's to soon for Brawl tourneys that being said now that Brawl is out I don't really wanna go back to Melee at least not for a while anyway.

Funked

Smash Apprentice
hahahaha you play 3s? way to get on the train like 10 years late. we play tho. Also i hope you dont think st4 is going to be close to 3rd strike, completly different system, so hopefully you dont think its another brawl :laugh:

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
i would hold it here in cedar falls maybe earthbowser would enter and win the tournie lol
herd his luigi is **** :)
Aww... Cedar Falls? Lameeee

You just dont wanna get pwnt thats why rite? :laugh:

OH i know... add me on brawl wifi. We'll play and if i win u host in Des Moines, but if i lose then you dont have to. :chuckle:

I've already added ur friend code, add mine plz

-BC-

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
Aww... Cedar Falls? Lameeee

You just dont wanna get pwnt thats why rite? :laugh:

OH i know... add me on brawl wifi. We'll play and if i win u host in Des Moines, but if i lose then you dont have to. :chuckle:

I've already added ur friend code, add mine plz

-BC-
i would but my wifi is being a little ***** and not working ill try to fix it this week

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
My friends from chicago are coming this month and i cant take that much time off of work. So i wont be going to the MN tourney.
What are you doing Friday and Saturday this week?

Also, I have no idea when Dubuque's doing its first big Brawl tourney. Hopefully soon, I can't get enough of this game.

CaptainLove -- If you feel like traveling, come to Dubuque on the 12th of April (Saturday). Big 2D tourney, lots of 3rd Strike, decent players.

kintehr

Smash Apprentice
We're in the process of moving to a new house in CR nowabouts, but we should be able to host periodicals pretty soon, early summerish.

Ewwww Halooh3.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
EB is the coolest guy your going to meet. So be prepared.

Also me and sheer are going to host a tourney in the sometime relatively soon. We will give everybody a month's notice at least.

Funked

Smash Apprentice
im thinking of picking up melee cuz there will prolly be a lot of side tourneys for it, and with how pro i am i should be able to get good at it fast and take yalls money.

Top Bottom