• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa Smash Ready To Explode!

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
im thinking of picking up melee cuz there will prolly be a lot of side tourneys for it, and with how pro i am i should be able to get good at it fast and take yalls money.
Yea take the money from the peeps in Cedar Rapids/Falls cause thats where all the nabs are

OHHHHHHHHH SHT :laugh:

-BC-

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Billy!!!!!! I wish I could come to IA with Rob and Anthony. I hope u all have a good time. I'll definitely see u at ACEN!!!

Brawl is definitely the most balanced game of it's kind. And is a great game. It took all the best possible features from SSB64 and SSBM.

10/10 easy!!!

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
geez.............. everthing is so broken up. I like brawl :D. And Melee. But brawl is out so get with the times. Hey funked you should rename this thread called Iowa brawl ready to expode.

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
geez.............. everthing is so broken up. I like brawl :D. And Melee. But brawl is out so get with the times. Hey funked you should rename this thread called Iowa brawl ready to expode.
Nooooo! This place sounds too much like Brawl discussion! Someone just hurry and do a tournament or something! I really despise it when someone says that we should play a game because it's new and I would never come back if this thread was renamed Iowa Brawl, just leave it at smash.

Aaahhhh!

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
im thinking of picking up melee cuz there will prolly be a lot of side tourneys for it, and with how pro i am i should be able to get good at it fast and take yalls money.
cool mah dude ill teach u the nooks and crannys about melee. ill try to host a MELEE tournie here NOT brawl cuz it sucks lol.EB u should get back to melee brawl"mario party"is too noobish.

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
C.Love,fall,and schzm good games this weekend i missed saying "ohhhhhhhh" when good **** happens.
BC=wat happened dude i thought we were doing a crew battle u guys chikened out lol
anyways it was good too play melee again :)

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
C.Love,fall,and schzm good games this weekend i missed saying "ohhhhhhhh" when good **** happens.
BC=wat happened dude i thought we were doing a crew battle u guys chikened out lol
anyways it was good too play melee again :)
Lol wut!? I thought you were gonna call me or somethin if u guys actually wanted to do it :confused:

We don't chicken out :laugh:

-BC-

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
You kids are funny. Gary come over and play melee with me.
No, I was thinking to have it at my home or garage, depends on weather, this time if that'd be alright. I wanted to get some other school guys to come too. So you think saturday at around 1:15ish is Google Good?

Anyone else is welcome to come too if they want.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Moar liek a Brawl crew battle amirite? :laugh:
No but really we need to get this crew battle going. I'll **** some people with Zelda (No matter how badly she sucks in Melee...)

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
woah is there a ****in melee crew battle going down?
Oh yea definately :)
4v4 my crew vs. Nova's crew? or somethin like that

Moar liek a Brawl crew battle amirite? :laugh:
No but really we need to get this crew battle going. I'll **** some people with Zelda (No matter how badly she sucks in Melee...)
Brawl crew battle? We would like that even more than a melee crew battle since we dont really play melee too much anymore.. :bee:
We're still up for a melee one tho if u guys REALLY want to, but Brawl is more welcome :lick:

-BC-

§chizm

Smash Lord
Hey man make that 2v4 for Brawl we'd still win :laugh:. I'd play in either. Eh, we could probably do both Brawl and Melee, I'm up for both. :chuckle:

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Lol ur all pretty funny :laugh:

We would win in both Melee and Brawl sry to say :urg:

Maybe everyone put in $1? :laugh:

Smash is too fun, how bout we play this saturday? Pretty much my only free day, otherwise not until Saturday April 19th :(

-BC-

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
well you are the only person besides joker to like brawl so we'll go with melee
Melee is a dead game. By the looks of it I'm not the only person that likes Brawl there's Schism and SenorPresidente plus 4 other people who play with me but are not on the boards, also 2 of them are coming to the Winona tourney so if the BC crew goes we can have a crew battle between us

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
Pshhh all of u guys are weaaakkkk :lick:

Anyone still wanna crew battle saturday? :confused:

-BC-
well the whole ROB crew will be available on the 19 of april to do a melee crew battle so if u can wait that long we can have some epic games only found on melee
BTW peeps better stop hating each other over a stupid game nuff said

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
well the whole ROB crew will be available on the 19 of april to do a melee crew battle so if u can wait that long we can have some epic games only found on melee
Yeah guys. Let's just listen to some Numa Numa to drown all the hate away. :laugh:

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Melee is a dead game. By the looks of it I'm not the only person that likes Brawl there's Schism and SenorPresidente plus 4 other people who play with me but are not on the boards, also 2 of them are coming to the Winona tourney so if the BC crew goes we can have a crew battle between us
Winona tourny? Details? I should prob go try and find it somewhere on these forums... but im kinda lazy :laugh:

We'd love to crew battle u guys tho!

EDIT: LOL yea rite.. Minnesota? That's too far for us little kids :chuckle:

April 19th huh? idk maybe, we'll see as that day draws near... :)

-BC-

Top Bottom