• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa Smash Ready To Explode!

Waddle

Smash Ace
Best character on Wifi is Snake n Olimar.. Just spam the hell out of Snake's Usmash and you'll win and with Olimar just use Smash moves, its hilarious.. How many people here are going to the Ankeny tourny?

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
You better be there Funked!

Haven't gotten to meet u yet and maybe while we're there we could hit up some Tekken 5 games. I've gotten pretty rusty but one of my crew members is still pretty good at it so he'll be glad to play u! :bee:

Yes, of course they have Tekken 5, Cyber Ops has everything.

Funked

Smash Apprentice
haha well i doubt ill be going, i dont think ill have a ride, otherwise id be all up on some T5. unless Henry is going to go and maybe id get a ride with him.

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
u two have the same post count btw i took a big poop last night y r we talking about poops?
That's 'cause we're the two coolest people in this thread. (Billy, post. Quickly.)

Also, why the heck are there two Iowa threads STILL going? Keep this one alive and let the other one croak.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Oh God, I dunno what to do. D: D: D:

I might be moving to Minnesota, but it seems that they're completely lacking a smash scene. I might have to go OOS on a regular basis just to get my smash on. D:

How big is the scene in Iowa?

Dark Hogosha

Smash Apprentice
Oh God, I dunno what to do. D: D: D:

I might be moving to Minnesota, but it seems that they're completely lacking a smash scene. I might have to go OOS on a regular basis just to get my smash on. D:

How big is the scene in Iowa?
You know Jigg's hitbox on her Rest?

It's about that big.

§chizm

Smash Lord
We still have quite a few people playing smash, but tourneys and such aren't as frequent due to some people only playing Brawl or Melee.

I don't see what you mean by there being no Smash in MN, we were just there for a tourney a few weeks ago and there seemed to be more of a scene there than in Iowa :ohwell:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You know Jigg's hitbox on her Rest?

It's about that big.
Oooh, ouch. XD

Schism (badass name, first off), I didn't see that MN had their own boards, and couldn't find any new MN threads, so I was totally trippin' balls. I still haven't been able to get ahold of them, but I'm worrying less now.

How big was the tournament/how good are they? CO's tournaments for SSBM averaged at 10-20 people, except for the cutthroats, which were normally 40+. Our first Cutthroat Brawl tournament (this weekend) is gonna have 80+ people, assuming 10 people didn't pre-reg and just show up at the door. I'm kinda sad leaving CO right as it's getting big, but I recognize that a game shouldn't keep me from doing what I want. Plus, if I move to MN, I'm that much closer to EC smash. XD

§chizm

Smash Lord
Oooh, ouch. XD

Schism (badass name, first off),
Uh, thanks? :laugh:

How big was the tournament/how good are they?
There were like 30 there including the 4 of us that went. There were some WI people there as well.
Where in MN are you moving to? You should try coming to a tourney down here sometime, or we might end up going to MN again if there is another large tourney.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
We need to let the all Iowan thread die or this one but it sucks posting on two :(((

So who all is coming to my tournament from the des moines crew?

And is there anybody else that's coming that I don't know about?

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
Funked and Nova, I'm going to get my new house soon. Once I get everything unpacked could you guys come over sometime? Play smash like everyone use to before Brawl came out?

Fall

Smash Ace
ok so BC when is your crew going to find time to play mine because i would like to do it soon k thx also will money be involved? Oh, and I need people for this too its me and i think captain love but i need two more peeps so maybe v2k? schism? if you even play melee and nova? dunno you're never in town so ugh...

§chizm

Smash Lord
ok so BC when is your crew going to find time to play mine because i would like to do it soon k thx also will money be involved? Oh, and I need people for this too its me and i think captain love but i need two more peeps so maybe v2k? schism? if you even play melee and nova? dunno you're never in town so ugh...
Yeah I'd be up for it, but if it's Melee I'd need to get used to it again. :ohwell:

Top Bottom