• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Magic the Gathering? lol. This is a SMASH tournament! XD I'm missing a magic draft tournament come to this.

What format do you guys play? I might bring a deck.

Cook

Smash Master
Joker, me and Nicole will be at your place around 8 or 9 tomorrow night. We'll be bringing the thunda. Also, can either Blank or Kit or somebody smart hack Nicole's Wii at some point?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
BONEHIMER!!!

Could you place do some texture hacks for Jordan and me? Please please please?

We were thinking of Green Lantern Mario, Yellow Lantern Luigi, and Orange Lantern Wario.
OR, I'll just come up and learn how to do it myself.
If this gets done I need to see it asap
my roommate will go ballz deep

sorry that i wont make this
im still down for a pkmn tourney

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I don't really approve of the multiple Lantern Core concept. I really hate the concept of Black Lanterns resurrecting the recently deceased that will undoubtedly be used as an excuse to bring many of them back full time.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
NE what time do you plan on showing up in Des Moines today? I will most likely be there around 11 or so.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
I don't really approve of the multiple Lantern Core concept. I really hate the concept of Black Lanterns resurrecting the recently deceased that will undoubtedly be used as an excuse to bring many of them back full time.
I'm not a fan of the Black Lanterns, either. Unless Ted Kord becomes one, then I'm totally for it.

But, as soon as Rebirth finally made everything make sense, I am 95% behind everything Geoff John does.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
orange lanterns and blue lanterns are super awesome and completely make up for any thing bad about black lanterns. also you are racist.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm not a fan of the Black Lanterns, either. Unless Ted Kord becomes one, then I'm totally for it.

But, as soon as Rebirth finally made everything make sense, I am 95% behind everything Geoff John does.

I'd rather Ted Kord stay dead. It's kind of lame to kill off someone extremely well (if needlessly graphic) that makes their character seem incredibly noble and badass ("Go to hell, Max!") and then bring them back with some magic wand waving. Jaime's run as Blue Beetle was a great incredibly under appreciated comic and his interactions with Booster Gold, The original Blue Beetle, and Ted Kord were also awesome, so I think he's come into his own in the Blue Beetle Legacy. It's bad enough I have every single Flash and every single Green Lanturn walking around alive and active.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
There is a Blank Lantern, Orange Lantern and Blue Lantern? I thought there was only Green Lantern o.O ****ing stupid.
Blank Lantern, yes. Bone passed the ring on to me. Kit says I'm more of a catman though.

The furry rumor spreads too quick, I liked it better when I was an alcoholic.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Blank Lantern, yes. Bone passed the ring on to me. Kit says I'm more of a catman though.

The furry rumor spreads too quick, I liked it better when I was an alcoholic.
In brightest backroom, in darkest basement,
No bottle of booze shall escape my sight
All anthropomorphic animals
Beware my Yiffing power... Blank Lantern's light!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Ahem, I'm posting now so this officially changes the subject.

We should fire up some N64 smash. I WOULD BE SO DOWN! Also, do i need to bring an SC stuff? A disc maybe?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
In brightest backroom, in darkest basement,
No bottle of booze shall escape my sight
All anthropomorphic animals
Beware my Yiffing power... Blank Lantern's light!
Sig'd.

Bone trusted me with this ring, and I'm going to yiff smash evil for him.

:pikachu:

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
i would love to play smash 64. also changing the subject back to blank being a furry. because blank is a furry. also i wil winl tomorrow because i will be suuuuuuuuper hungover. get ready!

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
I will most likely not be intering brawl today because of money, if I enter singles then I can't eat dinner lol.

You can be sure I'll play tons of brawl casuals today though, also blank I really really really want to play brawl+ so yeah I want to try that too if you're still planning on bringing it.

But I will bring my tvc setup, and my magic deck maybe more than 1. Let me know if anybody wants me to bring more than 1 deck for them to use and stuff.

See everyone there and good luck to all!

ZhaR not czar

Smash Rookie
Well, it appears as if the youngest person planning on going to this months tournament (me) won't be able to attend... Conflicting schedules and the fact that my dad is participating in a triathlon tomorrow have made it impossible. Anyways, is it possible for me to just go later on and not participate in the tourney? I've never been there, so I don't know anything about how friendlies work. Will there be much time for them at all?

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Well, it appears as if the youngest person planning on going to this months tournament (me) won't be able to attend... Conflicting schedules and the fact that my dad is participating in a triathlon tomorrow have made it impossible. Anyways, is it possible for me to just go later on and not participate in the tourney? I've never been there, so I don't know anything about how friendlies work. Will there be much time for them at all?
yeah you welcome go drop any time

Top Bottom