• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Great games at the tourney everyone. Anniversary was pretty real, hope everyone else had as good a time. I'll post shoutouts sometime later.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I'll do shoutouts later ^.^

Doubles:

1: Why So Serious?
2: Team Real Time
3: Team We Wear Magnums Team
4: Team Zozejizm
5: Team Lobstrosity
5: Jackhammer Astro Scissors
7: Dumbledii
7: Team Smooth Criminal
9: Sexy Sailors ;)

Singles:

1: Joker
2: Razor
3: Zoze
4: Nicole
5: Andy
5: Blank
7: Mduo
7: Kit
9: Zash
9: Uli
9: Tony Stark
9: Jordan
13: Ptato
13: Zeal
13: Tyser
13: Cook
17: BCRF
17: Kudou-Kun
17: Neon
17: Ngamer3K
17: Twink
17: Peeks

BOLT08

Smash Lord
This tourney was too real. Minus me getting upset over my poor melee performance. And the lack of Starcraft and Melee Teams (ULI!)

Good **** joker. I'll do shoutouts later.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone from smashboards ggs (I'm probably entering singles next time and blazblue is a possibility) and well I felt like dropping out of sf4 because of some people just being ***** and telling people their trash they suck etc so yeah.

Joker I believe I left my wired white 360 controller over there, it has a black cord for the connector/usb cable. Let me know if you find it and maybe sometime before the next monthly I can come over to get it and play some casuals with you guys as I need to get insanely better at brawl.

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
The SF4 people were callin us trash for sucking at a game that we dont even play? Money matches in Melee please :'D Ill even tie my hands behind my back.

Shoutouts:

MO folk: You guys are cool as hell.

IA folk: You guys are family as hell.

NE folk: You guys are annoying as hell.

All others: Meh . . .

EDIT: Oh yeah, everybody should watch this and learn it.

THE TYSER!

"Jesse, get the camera!"
-Rob Gambino

Uli

Smash Champion
Official Melee Results!!!!!

Singles:

1: Tyser
2: JBM
3: Bone
4: Schiz Niz
5: ULi
5: Dekline
7: Kabuto
7: Bolt
9: TL >=D
9: Blank
9: Razor
9: MTKD
13: Neon :3
13: Zeal
13: Kudou-Kun

GGz everyone
<3 you folks
zash play more MELEEEE
same goes with everyone else :D
ill try to play more brawl >_>
im just typing stuff
<3 bones epic post
STFU bolt, you and your teams
sf4 is fun to play every 2 months lol
cant wait for the next one :D

oh yeah ill keep you guys updated about the random anime con coming up (if there is anything to update you guys about lol)

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
My boy Tyser won a tourney, good shit. Im assuming there wasnt a split this time.

Really hoping I make the July tournament if there is one. I might be able to bring a pokemon battler who's better than me. Apparently he can do both singles and doubles.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
im pretty sure that Tyser and JBM split 1st and 2nd just like Joker and Razor. Yulai just put tyser at 1st because i think he said that JBM won too many tourneys so he put Tyser as 1st place this time

gantrain05

Smash Master
sucks i couldn't make this tourney, i don't know what came over me but i got sick as **** tourney morning, i am sorry blank for not making it, we would have totally won doubles with our awesome pokemon trainers.

also i gotta say GOOD **** to nichole, reppin that peach and gettin 4th place, you rox

joker wins again bla bla bla

a bunch of new people i didnt get the chance to poop on =/ thx for comin down anyways, i guess alot of the regulars didn't show up but at least we got a bunch of random people last minute to come and play some games lol.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Matt, do you think tyser is honestly capable of beating a marth/fox/falco with samus?

no its impossible. Tyser knows this lol.

Echo nah he wasn't here i told his buddy though about how we ROFL all the time when he said that. Apparently when he lost to you he "forgot" the matchup thats why he lost.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker is a liar.... we split instead of me losing to him :)
I recall joker giving up to me in winners..
I'm sorry guys I guess the beating I gave you guys must of have confuse you both >.0
JK guys you know I lovez you ^.^

Shoutouts:

Razor: Good $hit in teams, also we didn't play the grand finals match event though we split m(_ _)m

Zoze: GG man and thanks for coming hope you had fun at the tourney and a safe trip home.

Nicole: We finally play again after so long in a tourney wish you guys would have stay and drank a couple but maybe next time >.0

Andy: I was actually surprise you entered Singles also good stuff getting 5th.

Blank: Sucks that Jlo couldn't come should have entered with Bone maybe o.0

Jlo: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't even know what to say to you, but seriously it wasn't the same with out you hope you feel better.

Mduo: Keep it up on Doubles you just need some more practice on it since it's a different game but Andy is a good teammate and knows a lot about it.

Kit: I thought you were bringing your brother did he decided not to come o.0

Zash: Nice seeing you again it feels like a Willennium since I last saw you ^.^

Uli: Even though Love brought CvS2 we didn't play it T.T also thanks for recording which by the way is there a way you can send me the clips I was going to ask for it but we started partying and I forgot about it :dizzy:

JBM: It seems that everytime you enter Brawl you keep placing higher plus drinking with you guys is too fun >.<

Jordan: Our SF4 match was fun as hell.

Ptato/Afrayail: First of all awesome Joker Shirt ^.^ and thanks for coming down I didn't had a chance to play neither of you but hopefully you guys can make it to the next one, also is awesome to know that there's more people from Des Moines that play Brawl.

Grinnell: GG guys and thanks for coming.

Tyser: I think I saw that Tyser dance before you guys came down point being everytime I though of doing it you weren't around but when you were I kept forgetting about it T.T

Cook: That lighter trick was crazy I bet Peeks would have love that one ^.^

Kudou: Sad day I didn't play you in Brawl, Pokemon, and Magic was up with that but BlazBlue is at hand >.<

Ngamer: Thanks for coming again and GG in both Brawl and SF4 we needz to play more Brawl next time.

Peeks: Also nice seeing you again and can't wait to play BlazBlue with you and those shoes, headphones and jacket you bought are banging 0.0

Everyone else GG.

I finish working on Doubles now I just need to upload them d(0.0)b

As for the next tourney it can't be on the 25/26th cause that's when GIGaBrawl is and not sure if JBM is doing anything in between so chances are the next one will be in August which by the way it may end up being the MW-W Circuit Championship ^.^
I still need a venue T.T stupid DM and it's corn.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Shout outs!

Joker : Thanks for hosting and letting us crash at your place. Good job as always, you're still too good, but I'm glad I finally got to play you in singles, and thanks for knocking me and Cook out in teams AGAIN :psycho:

Razor : Good job getting your revenge. Also, you knocked out every single MO player in singles. You keep improving, and you made me realize how much I need to work on my Diddy.

Zoze : Good to meet you, you were a nice guy IRL and thanks for playing some friendlies with me, I always need the MK practice.

Andy : Thanks for the enjoyable matches, your Wario is totally legit, you've gotten WAY better since I last saw you (that was a really long time ago though). Too bad Cook and I didn't get to play you in doubles, but oh well. Also, nice hat!

Blank : Thanks for giving us a scenic tour of Des Moines on our way to IHOP. And thanks for the friendlies, but I never got to play your Pikachu!

Jlo: It sucks that you couldn't make this tourney. Don't be sick next time, I was the only Peach there >_< Also, teach me how to play against MK, I can't do it yet.

Mduo : I didn't get to play you at all, but from what I saw you've gotten way better. Oh, and good job knocking my teammate out of Winner's...jerk. :p

Kit : I liked your old hat better. Also, thanks for the Kung Fu shoes, and thanks for NOT hacking my Wii.

Zash : I didn't see you eat Ramen one time the whole tournament. Keep working on that Zamus, it's pretty beastly already.

Uli : Your Marth is pretty legit. Play brawl more ;) Also, thanks for letting Cook and I be the bye for your Melee tournament. Maybe I'll enter it next time.

JBM : Witnessing you do Edward 40 hands with Bud Ice completed my life. I think I'm scared of your MK also, we should've done some friendlies.

Jordan : Sorry I Dsmashed you when you were just having fun tripping on nanners. I DIDN'T KNOW!!!

Cook : You're a terrible teammate. How many times did you get gimped by MK. And you're OLIMAR!!!! Come on man.

Peeks : Your Gdubs is getting better and better. Also, I'm glad you came on our sweet IHOP adventure, it was good times!

Also, thanks to the Street Fighter kids who were very pleasant even though all I can do is spam Blanka's electricity. You guys were cool and I actually won a match, which was neat!

Good seeing everyone, and I'll see some of you at Gigabrawl!

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Joker: Stop winning at everyyyy gamme. Yeah I need to show up at your house and nerd BB with you so you don't get too good at that too.

Razor: My pika wasn't legit enough yet, but he will be a new beast come next time. Always nice to see you, ggs. Also, I think you are way better in doubles then in singles.

Zoze: Your MK was real tough, figured me out too quick. Hope my Kirby advice helped a bit, and that you had a safe drive home.

Nicole: Your Peach has gotten insanely better, good job placing 4th. Grats on your doubles placing too.

Andy: We didn't get to play at all, but it was nice seeing you again. You and Mduo say mean things to each other, is it motivation to be better doubles partners? :dizzy:

Mduo: You're really getting the hang on some of these matchups. Keep improving like you've been doing, nice to see you again also.

Kit: Didn't get to play you, but I hear you and Jordan had an intense doubles finals as always. Oh, and I hope you get your textures working.

Zash: Games the night before were crazy, and y'know I'm glad we never did those IC's dittos in tourney lol. Your Shiek is still too good, and your ZSS is definitely legit too. Comboing into up-b is the sexiest.

Uli: Geegees in IaMP. :p

JBM: You busted nuts and called people out in every way, and its showing in your Brawl placing. Always good seein ya.

Jordan: You and Kit always put up a great fight with J&R, and I am not a furry.

Tyser: That pho was だいの. Maybe next tourney you wont lose to Ganondorf, but Pichu. GGs. :laugh:

Cook: iHops was a good time, too bad my sense of direction is limited to the surroundings of my house. Nice seeing you as always.

Kudou-Kun: GGs in GG mang. We must play more epic Bridget vs. May matches, and also Pokemans.

Neon: GGs in Melee. Throw more stomps! :laugh:

Ngamer3K: Your Yoshi was pretty beast, I like your egg loops after the throws. You play real similar to GreenAce, keep it up.

Twink: GGs in TvC, and hey my Wii didn't have a single crash all day. :D Oh wait...it wasn't hooked up...

Peeks: Dude that outfit you bought was amazing. Always nice to see you, and GGs in doubles. BlazBlue's gunna be sweet.

Schizm: I payed 5 bucks and entered Melee to get 4-stocked by Dsmash. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Dekline: You are my Falco hero.

Bone: I saw you ****** with Ganon and Jiggs. Your punishment game is supreeeeme. I don't care what people say, it takes perfect tech skill to make use of slight frame advantages you gain from having a smaller hurtbox that expands as your character becomes vulnerable for lofty amounts of inherited time. Same goes for reading your opponents Jb crossup with risky wizkicks that get punished on whiff and handles much the same as a committed meaty DP wake-up okizeme catcher device. You laid down the Texas law on us Iowans.

Jlo: Man I brought FFT and everything. Come next time and beat the 3rd level for me. T_T

Kamig: Nice seeing you again. Shame we didn't get to play Brawl+, maybe next time.

SRK Guys: You hijacked my setup, unforgivable. Nah kidding, but I hope you enjoyed Jokers.

Anyone I missed: GGs, and thanks for showing up.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
I had a ton of fun in singles. I think the last singles tourney I entered was in Minnesota and I got grab released to hell all day. This was better since I'm learning to not get grabbed.

Mduo - Nice effort on teams bud, we'll practice a bit but your real strength is singles (sorry for knocking you out of losers... you might have had a better chance against Nicole).

Razor - Nice work as usual. Congrats on working through the losers bracket. I'll face you one of these tournies so you should train you D3

Zoze - Epic matches. Not only did we reach the time limit on 2 of our matches but we had the same % on the final one. I never thought I'd need sudden death practice for a tournament.

Nicole - Great job as Peach. Way to stay calm and make very few mistakes. I might have to be as scared of you as I am of Zash in the future.

Zash - You kicked my *** man. It's a miracle I was able to win (needed to camp my *** off and hit 2 farts). I know we both hate playing that way but I didn't have many other options.

Peeks - GG bud, Thanks for teaching me that fully charged fart goes through key :p

Kit - Nice job representing Wario. You should get a D3 or Marth trained up if you don't want to play dittos next time.

Blank - Wish you'd have told me you needed a teammate, I'd have done it. Yeah Mduo and I trash talk alot.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
My turn for shout-outs!

Joker: I really thought we had lost teams this time, then we got everything to go our way for the last 4 matches, and we are never not banning Norfair again for teams... ugh that was awful. We have never been beaten that bad before. And we split! Change it to 1 and 1 for me and you!

Zoze: I don't really have anything to say to you other than I hope your drive was safe. Stalling is complete bs but I guess its part of the game. And saying sorry afterwards is even more bs. But all in all I got my revenge so whatever.

Nicole: Thank you for my present, it was very enjoyable. In all honesty G&W is probably your best option against me currently. I have TONS of match-up experience against both diddy and peach. I play Sekou and Jlo all of the time and they both excel at those chars. But I have to say that your peach is for real now. I am really impressed at how far you've come with her. I had a really hard time hitting you in doubles. And great job placing the highest among missouri folk.

Blank: Our matches were really good blank, your pikachu has come a long way since the last time I played it. I really didn't think I would have too much trouble with it but those were both really close matches. Too bad Jlo couldn't come because you and him are really starting to play well together.

Andy: 5th place, and you don't enter singles.... this is why you should enter more consistently. You have done a really good job training Mduo up. Too bad we didn't get a chance to play teams, which is where you excel.

Kit: I'm sorry work put a damper on your evening. Good games as always. One of these days you and Jordan are going to hold on and take first place in teams. Tragedy just kept striking you guys in the final matches, I mean bomb explosion-shield break? seriously?

Jordan: We seem to go back and forth now in singles matches. I won two times ago, you won last time, I won this time. Next time I better look out. Read Kit's section for my Team Real Time team comments.

Cook: I was so worried when I saw I had to play you first round of loser's bracket. I was gonna be soooo pissed if I was out that early, and as I have said to you before I have great fear of your olimar. Good matches in both singles and doubles.

Missouri as a group: Sorry I took you out of singles.... you all will get your revenge next time I'm sure.

Zash: Our falcon ditto money match was epic. I still can't believe how I won the first one, heh. Good job at this tournament. It looked like you had two tough loses but you will bounce back and pwn some b/tches next time for sure. You and peeks are some of my favorite smash people so I hope you guys can keep making it to tournaments.

Peeks: One of these days you are going to make no mistakes in tournament matches and are going to lay the hurt down. Two straight weeks of army stuff I'm sure didn't help tournament prep. Keep your head up and I hope to see you soon. Good job with the clutch team victories as well.

Grinnell folk: I still to this day have never played any of you in brawl. I don't know how that is actually possible. Keep coming to these tournaments guys. Lets make sure we get at least some friendlies in next time.

Ngamer: Thanks for coming up again but I haven't ever got a chance to play you either. Lets change that next time.

Kamig: Too bad you didn't play brawl this time but it was good seeing you again, hope to you see you next monthly whenever that is.

JBM: Listening to you yell and argue the entire way to Maxwell was the highlight of my weekend. You make me laugh so hard. It as always was good to see you. Keep up the brawl and you will make that top 5 next time. You lost to two very good players so don't get down on yourself.

Uli: Good placing again in brawl. One of these days I am actually going to beat you in melee. I keep having to play you every time. Oh well its always fun and good to see you.

Bolt: You and JBM's bickering is hilarious. It was good to see you again. Pick up brawl, for seriousies. Next time we are gonna play some SC money matches.

Tyser: You are right I am a bully in brawl. Keep playing man. And you are pro edward-forty hands.

Dekline: You flat out wrecked me in melee. You are too good at that game. I hope you got some magic in after I left. See you soon hopefully.

Love: Your SD's are the reason I was able to win in melee. You are too fun to be around, and you are beer shotguning pro.

Schism: Didn't play you other than in doubles where you successfully edge-hogged a metaknight twice, as well as killing me with down smash like 4 times. Good games bud.

Bone: Congrats on third place in melee. I still can't believe your gantrain spike ftw. Good stuff.

Anyone who I forgot I apologize. And btw I golfed the best I have ever golfed before with 2 hours and 45 minutes of sleep.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Shout-outs (I never do this but wth I'll try)

Love: Salt battles were too real, and fun to hang out with you again.

Razor: Thanks for housing us again and it was fun talking to ya, the car ride to your house was priceless.

JBM/Bolt: The arguments you two had will haunt you for the rest of your lives... ON YOUTUBE!!

Blank: Your pichu is no joke, and good friendlies after the tourney.

Tyser: Pools matches were SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS, good games during brackets too.

Bone: Your jiggs is king rest out of nowhere, crouching to rest those dash attacks blew my mind.

Uli: Come to think of it we didn't play much but it's all good.

Nicole: Your blanka's electric spam is too good, I'll need to buy sf4 and figure out how to play Akuma, lul.

Schizm: You did really well against Tyser in brackets, I was impressed
Although downsmashes did happen
. Next time I'll beat your blanka in sf4 tho :mad:

JLo: Sucks we didn't get to play any magic, but it happens. Hopefully next time.

Kamig: It was cool meeting you even though we didn't rly play anything.

I'll start putting up melee/montage vids sometime today. I'll post a link on here once I get a few up, good shit to anyone I didn't mention.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well i guess that i'll do shout-outs for a change

Joker- u sholuld quit winning so much, its gettin pretty old lol, jk mang. we didnt really get to play against each other at anything, but surely next time we have to get some BB and pokemon in

Razor- good stuff getting ur revenge on Zoze in losers finals, makin a comeback for iowa FTW!!!

Jordan & Kit- u guys have to start beatin joker and razor in brawl teams, they keep winning!!!

Zoze- good job getting 3rd in singles and it was awesome that u made a pit stop here in des moines to go to a brawl tourney. goes to show thats how dedicated u r

Nicole- ur peach is too good lol. u play way differently then Jlo so i didnt really know what to do :sadface: keep up the greatness

Blank- u play IaMP way too much, stop beating everyone!!! next time we have to get some more games in at GG, its too fun. too bad we're nowhere near the level david is since his team is goin to Japan in like one of the two USA spots from what i've read in the NE thread.

Andy- sorry i didnt win my match so i could atleast attempt to take out Zash for u. well u got won it anyways so i wasnt needed. goes to show that u gotten better

Cook- i didnt really get to see u that much during the tourney this month, it must of been all of that melee that got in the way lol.

Zash & Peeks- u guys r gettin a lot better at brawl teams, i didnt get to play either of u guys at anything so next time we have to atleast get some games in

Grinell ppl- GGs for comming down again, u guys just have to play some more games, GAMES!!!!

Kamig- two headed dragon was too good, magic was too good in general. sorry that me a Bone had to go zombies and astro slider against u a mike. next time we should play some games

JBM- u drank a lot on friday and saturday. im surprised that it didnt really affect u durin the tourny the next day. that shows that ur too pro

Tyser- pools and friendlys were awesome, ur fox is so fun to play against. we have to play some more next time, i dont get much fox practice with falcon so its gonna happen

Bolt- didnt really get to play against u in melee this time, ur sheik just loves her F-airs lol

Yulai- quit pairing me up with the same ppl that i always play against in the brackets!!! also magic was way too fun, ur elfves just loves their tokens lol

Dekline- ur falco is getting more and more annoying to play against lol. i just cant play against falcos pressure game, keep it up ur getting a lot better

Love- didnt really get to play against u very much but it was good stuff just hanging out

Skizm- u did very good this tourney getting 4th in melee singles, DOWN SMASH IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bone- u impressed me the most in melee singles, finally a des moines smasher got top 3rd. two headed dragon with me and yulai vs u and tommey was the best. call to the grave was the key card to ur win :sadface:

Mduo- ur MK is getting good, u should of beatin Blank and his Red Kirby madness. u were still close to beating him, keep it up

Jlo- too bad u wasnt there, it must suck to get really sick the day of the tourney. u have to be there next time

Mushroomring- u have to show up next time Matt, no excueses and no johns. we have to pokemon battle since i havent played against u yet

MTKD- very close match, i would of had it if i just quit letting people back on the ledge but that just my mistake

anybody else- GGs for comming down to the tourney, its always good to have more ppl gameing it out

Uli

Smash Champion
Shout outs eh?

Raznerd: Thanks for the housing and the yummy cinnamon rolls :DD
Good **** in brawl as usual, too good!

Yoker: Yeah we didnt get to paly cvs2 D:
next time dawg, and i can send you guys the clips through like megaupload or something

Mduo: GG man, i enjoyed our matches :D

Zealot: Marth dittos lol we both Sd'd a few times ;_;

Nicole: You peach plays different from smeesh and jlo's. Oh god what do i do! GGz

Cook Jordan Kit: nice to see you folks again, hope you enjoyed melee cook :3

JLO: WHERE YOU AT!!!

BoneR: Juan the Rising star, Its REAAAL, good **** on 3rd :3

Schiz Nizz: you homo :p GGz ill get you next time, BELIEVE IT. lemonade is semi yummy

My Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LORYo8T3I5A
ahhh yeaah dawg, thanks for the housing as usual you digimon NERDDD

Kudou-kuuuuuuunnn: I dont think we played at all but its fun hanging out :D

Blanky: That game we played, kawaii fighters. i dont even know. lol good ****

Kamig: GGz in sf4 lol :D

Zash: MORE MELEEEEEEEE

Peeks: THIS GOES FOR YOU TOO

Omaha Folks: mmmmmrwar, you guys suckasss

chrismullennerd, gregory, anthony: looks like the brawl tourny is free at the anime con according to tyser but he could be lying >_>

everyone and everyone else: <333

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I almost made it all the way to Montana without falling asleep. I'm ok, and we have insurance. I'll post more later

Cook

Smash Master
I like Zoze's shoutout the best.

But seriously, that sucks, dude.

Um, my shoutouts:

Joker: I didn't get to play you in singles. But I'm glad you got drunk and asked permission to look through Nicole's purse!

Razor: Man, you ***** me first match of singles. Guess I need to step it up a bunch.

JLO: Where you at?

JBM: Didn't play you at all, but Edward 40 Hands is always a good time. Next monthly I'm def drinking with you guys.

Bone: I had to lose to you in Melee AND SFIV. Lame.

Uli: You also beat me in SFIV. Hope it makes you feel good about yourself. Next time I'll know how to Flash Kick better and you'll get owned.

Zash: Trust me, you wanna keep Sheik for Olimar. Just ask the Olimar boards what to do, they say she has the advantage.

Peeks: I feel like I ate a lot of food with you over the course of the weekend. Sorry I have so much G&W experience, blame Jordan and Nicole.

Blank: Who will you be maining next month? I recommend MK, I hear he's pretty good.

Zoze: Hope you can make it to another one of these things in the future. And bring other people next time!

Kit: Teach Jordan how to do Jordan combos out of your grabs.

Jordan: Learn to Jordan combo when Kit grabs someone.

Team Real Team: I hope your relationship survived the trip home.

Nicole: Thanks for carrying me in doubles and way to place way higher than me. Maybe now you'll believe me when I say you're good?

Mduo: You've gotten WAY better. Hopefully I can get some friendlies with you next month.

Andy: Way to finally make it to this thing again. Also, way to actually play out a sudden death in tournament!

Sekou and Mara: It was nice to finally play you guys, hopefully next month I'll have time for more matches.

Everyone else: I don't know you.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Too good of a post Bone hahaha

Guess I'll do quick shoutouts.

JBM - I hate you. Get owned in arguments.

Tyser - conversations in the car were too legit.

ULI- TEAMS NEXT TIME!!! <3 you

Dekline - u ***** me in melee.

Razorz- Thanks for housing us, and the cinnamon rolls were too legit. Messing around on brawl at your place was too much fun, your MK scares me.

Joker - nice tourney. Your snake makes me poop my pants.

Captain Love - thanks for housing us. Hangovers blow.

MTKD - good seeing you again man, way to rep the COD4.

If i forgot anyone sorry, I'm lazy and don't feel like typing much more. It was nice meeting everyone, hope to see ya around.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Omg Zoze I was hoping that was a joke, but I'm thinking it isn't. Glad you're alright.

That's like Wisconsin or whoever getting wrecked on their way to Kahoka. Don't smash and drive!

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
Joker I believe I left my wired white 360 controller over there, it has a black cord for the connector/usb cable. Let me know if you find it
for joker/bone plox reply to this lolz

I need to know if I left it there or not but I believe I did.

Cook

Smash Master
Speaking of leaving things, is there a sleeping bag and a burned disk that maybe says "Mario Kart" there?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I just want you guys to know that I was at the tourney and stole everything that was left behind.

$10 process fee for its return
$20 and you can have it in one piece

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Ok lets see if I can do this without forgetting too many people.

Joker: Thanks, as always, for letting us stay and have an awesome time at your place. This was probably the funnest time I've had there so far. Good to see you again. We never actually played any matches this time. We should remember that next time.

Bone: Nice job placing in Melee, lol. Ganon spike is too good lol.

Razor: Epic MMM's are EPIC! lol

Uli: I'm actually playing melee right now, lol. Get ready for the 9...

Love: We need to play more melee next time. Four man Falcon matches are tooooo good.

Jordan: Frickin Luigi, lol. He's too fast! (Coming from a sheik player) :p

Kit: More two on one action next time! I need training lol

Nicole: Nice hat! Lol I laugh to myself everytime I see it.

Cook: I'm ok one on one, but in teams things are just too busy with olimar running around. He's a scary little *******, lol.

MO in general: Thanks alot for knocking me and peeks out of the doubles tournament. You all suck and hate you enough to say that I'm being totally sarcastic and you're awesome.

Mduo: You and I neet to fire up the old team testorsterone again next time! YES!!!

Andy: Oh man...I went back to melee because of you....but I thank you because good GOD melee was fun, lol. But hey i understand. No worries.

Schism: GOD DAMMIT SCHISM! lol We gotta make sure to get some mango paunch next time

JBM: You're ripped as ****

MTKD: We're gonna have to hide the flash light from you next time.

Blank: Ivysaur challenge is broken, lol. But not as bad as the CAPTAIN FALCON CHALLENGE!

Jlo: Sucks you couldn't make it man. Make sure you make it next time.

Tyser: Don't worry. I knew that you weren't drunk.......lawl

GG's and good to see all of you and everybody else there. This was awesome. A grand anniversary, I'd say.

Top Bottom