• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
I'd like to come to this! I'm from the southern tip of Illinois right by Kentucky. Its over an eight hour drive for me. And... I need some help.

My Dad is moving to Montana, and I'm driving a U-haul with a car attached to the back lol. It's huge, and I suck at driving. So I need someone to find me an easy place to park near the interstate (Wal-mart, Rest area.. something) and I need someone to pick me up.

Would anyone be willing to pick me up and take me to the tournament? XD Sorry about the inconvience! lol
There's a church parking lot on Joker's street. If you're driving U-Haul that's not a semi it should probably fit.

If not, MO will be coming up late there Friday night.
There will be two cars. Try Andrew first:
Kit: 816-805-5175
Andrew: 660-341-8535

Zozefup

Smash Lord
If you're driving U-Haul that's not a semi it should probably fit.
It has a car attached to the back, and I'm not skilled enough to drive it in cities. I need to stay in VERY open areas :). No tight turns for me. But I'll probably need you to pick me up somewhere near the venue. That would be awesome :)

And I need a good teammate for this.

gantrain05

Smash Master
**** time stop, i'll be ready for that **** next time bone lol.

also joker, i left my controller at ur house, it should be a silver one on the table.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I'd like to come to this! I'm from the southern tip of Illinois right by Kentucky. Its over an eight hour drive for me. And... I need some help.

My Dad is moving to Montana, and I'm driving a U-haul with a car attached to the back lol. It's huge, and I suck at driving. So I need someone to find me an easy place to park near the interstate (Wal-mart, Rest area.. something) and I need someone to pick me up.

Would anyone be willing to pick me up and take me to the tournament? XD Sorry about the inconvience! lol
Well I can house you but as for picking you up maybe go with Kit's(Brown Paper Sack) options and a place to park your U-haul Razor do you have any Ideas anyone o.0

So Razor is housing Nebraska Friday and Saturday then? JBM said something about this so Im just throwing it out there.
I believe you guys are staying at Loves but if something happens then Razor can provide housing, you guys are also welcome to stay at my place >.0

I'm gonna post so much crap on now and by the time me and peeks come on Friday, you guys won't even recognize my skill level.
So you guys are coming Friday instead of Thursday T.T

And yeah Magic Emperor is awesome Rats, Zombies, and Birds for the win ^.^

Edit: BlazBlue just became more epic I'm loving that game more and more
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT725xx9uIc&feature=related
Is the console anime intro kinda like what GG had point being the song is done by KOTOKO <3
That's just awesome ^.^

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
I would looooove to try magic emperor. we need to get some people together for that at joker's when people go to eat dinner and such.

ace156

Smash Apprentice
ill prolly head over on friday at about 4 or 5, but i dont think ill be staying the night somewhere. so ill prolly just head home friday night but be back on saturday somewhere around 3ish. im probably going to bring andy with so expect me to arrive at the same time he does.

§chizm

Smash Lord

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I can house people that is no issue. If people want to stay with me that is cool. Friday night will be no issue whatsoever, but as I said earlier Saturday night may cause some awkwardness for anyone who stays. I have to leave home at like 7:30 AM prolly so I won't be there when anyone who stays Saturday gets up.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Ah hah! So in order to become a smash lord, one must SPAM! It all makes sense now! I'm gonna post so much crap on now and by the time me and peeks come on Friday, you guys won't even recognize my skill level.
exactly, but its not really called "spamming" more like " socalizing" if u catch my drift \(^o^)/

I'm probably showing up later today and I'll remember to bring my Magicssss. I used to have decks made specifically for Emperor, lolz.
well if everbody is bringin their magics then i might as well bring my weak sauce of a former type 2 cards/decks ;_;

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Once again, I WILL be attending. Incase some of you missed my post like 30 pages back.

I'll bring an air mattress for me to sleep on, cause I'm awesome. And since I'm bringing that I won't bring my laptop cause that would mean I'm hauling 3 different bags. (clothes, laptop, air mattress, follow so far?)
So hopefully some other ppl will have SC set up, so I can school you in it.

I don't have any headphones for my Ipod, this drive is going to be boring as ****.

Magic Top Hat

Smash Rookie
Hey joker, me and some srk guys where thinking about showing up tonight for some casuals, what time should we stop by?

gantrain05

Smash Master
i don't think so, i think we will be heading down on friday tho for sure, unless jake says otherwise.

also, i will have my revenge on jokers **** zombies, i can't let that fly lol.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
BONEHIMER!!!

Could you place do some texture hacks for Jordan and me? Please please please?

We were thinking of Green Lantern Mario, Yellow Lantern Luigi, and Orange Lantern Wario.
OR, I'll just come up and learn how to do it myself.

Kirie

Smash Rookie
Hey, I got a couple people who are interested in coming down and checking out your tournament. A couple questions...'bout how long do you guys usually run? Also can someone be involved in both the Singles and Doubles? Thanks.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
There's a church parking lot on Joker's street. If you're driving U-Haul that's not a semi it should probably fit.

If not, MO will be coming up late there Friday night.
There will be two cars. Try Andrew first:
Kit: 816-805-5175
Andrew: 660-341-8535
Ok, thanks! I'll try to park in that church parking lot. If I can't I'll give you a call though. There is a Walmart about 4 miles away I might try too. I'll probably be at the housing around 6pm on Friday. I want some MMs at the housing!

Oh yeah, and I need a good TEAMMATE!! Is anyone interested? I play MK, Acs and Brown Paper Sack can probably vouch for me being decent. I won a St. Louis tournament recently, and here is a video of me playing teams. Yay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGgXh8I5Jvc
I've improved a lot since this video though.

So yeah, TEAM WITH ME XD

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i probably can give u a ride Blanky, when do u want to creep is the question? and dont give me that whenever is fine, i want details, DETAILS!!!

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
i probably can give u a ride Blanky, when do u want to creep is the question? and dont give me that whenever is fine, i want details, DETAILS!!!
Some time after my awakening when the sunneth hath gun midway buhtween set and rizzen pweazee.

I have a WBR meeting at noon, after that im free the entire day. G**** name foos. Does 5PM sound good to you?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Some time after my awakening when the sunneth hath gun midway buhtween set and rizzen pweazee.

I have a WBR meeting at noon, after that im free the entire day. G**** name foos. Does 5PM sound good to you?
yeah that sounds pretty reasonable, i'll leave my place around 4:30 so i should be there by 5:00 ish

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
BONEHIMER!!!

Could you place do some texture hacks for Jordan and me? Please please please?

We were thinking of Green Lantern Mario, Yellow Lantern Luigi, and Orange Lantern Wario.
OR, I'll just come up and learn how to do it myself.
Sure I will do them, right after I do jokers, then sekuu hat thing but I am too lazy to get started in those so yeah.

Top Bottom