• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Blank you should know trolling when you see it. Xenogears covers every single controversial topic that's ever existed, and is the most ambitious game of all time, even though it wasn't finished :/

I've very read the perfect works before, we are talking about that in the North Carolina social board currently. I'm visiting NC so I'm trying to get some games in with Stingers and Dr. PeePee and whoever else. May 22-31st

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I decided to try to get another game for the SNES, but I don't know what to get:

Chrono Trigger, F-Zero, Starfox or Super Mario All-Stars?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I decided to try to get another game for the SNES, but I don't know what to get:

Have you played all of those? And how much money you looking to spend?...

gantrain05

Smash Master
mario all stars i just got a couple months ago for only like 10 bucks at gamers. its well worth it, especially the all stars+ mario world edition.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Have you played all of those? And how much money you looking to spend?...
I've had a copy of each game at one point. Willing to spend like, 50 bucks or so. I know the Chrono Trigger will PROBABLY be the most expensive out of those.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
And so there were three; The king, Vishwanath Von Rapture, The boatman, Durial Ovis Nirvikarma, and the shepherd, "Yung" Philotheus. Each traveled their way through deep consciousness to meet a horrifying cosmic entity, Mother Hope. However with each road to enlightenment there is four, and the missing link in this story was the strange chameleon who could fit in nowhere.

Yet he was the only one who knew of Mother Hope's true intentions, and one day this Tree of Samsara would bear seeds that spread throughout the universe as Mother Hope merged with her children to become perfect enlightened sentience.

Raziel bore truth, and with it came his own madness. Famous words he spoke to Vishwanath as he wrought havoc and discord among the world's inhabitants, "You and I are not so different. You want to rule Heaven, I'm going to command my own living Hell."
In other news hope you guys had fun with games today. Its too early in the week for me to do games, and I'm stupid for staying up this late when I have work tomorrow.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

F-Zero is like 5 dollars at gamers, Star Fox is like 15, Mario All stars is like 15 and the one with world is like 25, which is funny because mario world costs 3 dollars...Chrono Trigger is like 40-60 depending.

But This Guy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
mario all stars i just got a couple months ago for only like 10 bucks at gamers. its well worth it, especially the all stars+ mario world edition.
Has the right opinion, which is fairly common tbh. 4/5 9 out of 10 star games for 10-25 dollars is a no brainer. Chrono Trigger would be my vote next.

gantrain05

Smash Master
thats probably the worst trailer i've ever seen. the CG was terrrrrrible and on top of that no gameplay footage and only 2 SF and 2 tekken chars revealed, lol wtf.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Pro-tip: don't tell me you're bailing lol. Since I heard no smash was going on we just made it a social thing to hang out. By the time I heard back from people changing their mind or whatever happened there were like seven people over already :( Also if you were locked out I said you should get back to me, I would have dropped the card off personally sorry. Or tried to make room if there wasn't an alternative. Smash people can't plan. *facepalm*
:phone:

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Its somewhat my fault since I forgot to get back to Brandon about Smash when I was still in Des Moines. Sorry about that Becca.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
I felt bad it sounded like a hassle for everyone but I didn't wanna waste my one free night :p or kick people out. If you guys ever wanna come up to my place though let me know and I'd love to host games, or I can try to reserve/stake claim in the honors building.
:phone:

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
So my legs are still asleep after we left sekous yesterday so I think I'm going to go see a doctor tomorrow to make sure I'm okay T.T

Joker,

Are you available this Wednesday again? May be able to come down with a friend again.

Yarrr.
Yeah I should be available later in the day but give me a heads up before you leave to make sure I'm home.

Also I haven't beat Megaman 9 cause I'm waiting for Mara to come back so we can finish what we started ^.^

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
That's not a Tekken game, it's a Street Fighter game with Tekken characters.

Tekken X Street Fighter is a Tekken game with Street Fighter characters.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Edit: Do we still share kpop links in here? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6qGj_MECdA
thats kind of funny cause Tony and i r going to see Secret and 4minute at KMF at the end of the month. pool seats for the freakin win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGvwy3qhjDM

So my legs are still asleep after we left sekous yesterday so I think I'm going to go see a doctor tomorrow to make sure I'm okay T.T
yeah u were sitting at that same spot for like 4-5 hours or so

(C)ome(B)ack(K)id

Smash Journeyman
HEY at least we got play games still which that matter...^_^

LULZ!!! at the links kudo too good for getting pool seats..^_^v 4mintue and secert hahah cant wait only 2 more weeks.!!!!!!!!!

JOKER!!! wtf thats why u shouldnt sit like in indian for 4-5 hours but hope everythings alright.;)

Top Bottom