• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

BPx

Smash Lord
Wednesday is the only day I have off before I go to APEX. Can we have games? Will you still host those Joker? ;)

Also Chris is you wanna come play offline singles anytime, let me know.
yeye

Soran

Smash Ace
how is everybody? been a while since I posted. mostly because I never know what's going on.

Do people still play Brawl? How about that Playstation All-stars?
I see Joker on that a lot. Was wondering if you guys play that. I haven't even touched the game so I have no clue what it's like.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Well, I would be interested in starting to play brawl again.

Just saw Joker retired.

lolwut, you can't leave brawl. IT LEAVES YOU.

Sproggs

Smash Rookie
Are there still tournaments in the Des Moines area?

I've been looking to join a team or league to do ladders and tournaments with, but it seems competitive play for this game has all but died (at least in central Iowa.)

If anyone wants to get together and form a team or participate in any sort of tournaments, please let me know!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master

I've been looking to join a team or league to do ladders and tournaments with, but it seems competitive play for this game has all but died (at least in central Iowa.)

If anyone wants to get together and form a team or participate in any sort of tournaments, please let me know!
Fire it up man. Tell us place and location. I'll be there.

Sproggs

Smash Rookie
Fire it up man. Tell us place and location. I'll be there.
Well I can't provide a place right now unfortunately, I was hoping there were get-togethers at Mayhem or something that I was unaware of.

I'm in the process of moving in the next couple months though, so when I'm moved I might be able to host a party.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
talk to schizm and bpow too as they are both normally down for games and iirc can host, bpow is at Apex right now thogh.

§chizm

Smash Lord

I'd be up for whatever.
talk to schizm and bpow too as they are both normally down for games and iirc can host, bpow is at Apex right now thogh.
I don't have the room/equipment to host anything, so no.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Happy Birthday, Joker!

Now that Nebraska has like 5 people that play brawl and PSA is a badder game now, we should get games going again

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You people are boring. PCity did Bpow talk to you about maybe hosting a circuit event at that club house?

Reminder, Tournament April 20th of 2013.

http://smashboards.com/threads/mwgh...-jj-rockets-delux-thugz.333458/#post-15290806

Also because I like democracy, here's the link again to vote for the melee doubles stage

http://smashboards.com/threads/mwghc-4-20-melee-doubles-bonus-stage-vote.334807/

Also because I love to troll, I reset the brawl votes and made it a bit better so revote if you didn't last time.

http://smashboards.com/threads/mwghc-4-20-the-actual-nebraska-9th-stage-list.335477/

Top Bottom