• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Hey just throwing this out there, but we should do a Bi-state rankings for brawl and Melee. i think we should make a thread about it.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Me n Matt fired up Brawl today. Meta Knight should be banned . . . Anyways, instead of Low Tier Teams, it should be Low Tier singles tournament.

P.S. Brawl is slow and bad.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Me n Matt fired up Brawl today. Meta Knight should be banned . . . Anyways, instead of Low Tier Teams, it should be Low Tier singles tournament.

P.S. Brawl is slow and bad.
Mk is a bitch, but he's beatable. brawl IS bad and slow, thats why Im getting Sonic Unleashed, its atleast fast :)

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Matt, If you come to Joker's this month, we should fire up some Sonic Adventure Battle 2. Tyser bring your Memory Card for Chao Battles.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Someone had better bring 64 to joker's tourney this month, since i'll probably be going. I need to slump some of you in that.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
:( I need to start posting some more, but anyways.

GG guys on Friday, is always nice to hang out with the NE ppl, I wanted to host a Brawl fest on Saturday, but I lost track of time cause I way playing FFXII damn you Love, so yeah.

I should take 2 weeks off of Pokemon since I got forum banned....
Good, thats enough time before my tourney, we should battle that day if your able to make it that is.

As for Blo, Jlo I can help a little, since I coached just about all of my friends in Brawl, cause I play almost everyone in Brawl which is why I love the Razor Challenge ;3 but you seen Hurricane's Falco, I tough him the basics and a little here and there and his Falco is pretty good, same with Elfen's Marth XP
Also man good shit about the SD card, since I was starting to work on the video a little bit, but I was waiting for someone else clip, which by the way Love, I need to borrow your SD card so I can start rec them.

Kudou I love your avatar and thanks man I still need to get my PS2 back from Tommy which sucks, but work is keeping him busy, I swear he works 24/7, also if you don't mind could you burn them using some of yours I'm running kinda low, and need to save some for the Tourney, but I should buy some more after the Tourney T.T, as for Bone's game, I asked him but didn't answer me soooooooo which one Bone. By the way I need to look at your Wii man, I think I have a couple of matches there I want to use.

gantrain05

Smash Master
:( I need to start posting some more, but anyways.

GG guys on Friday, is always nice to hang out with the NE ppl, I wanted to host a Brawl fest on Saturday, but I lost track of time cause I way playing FFXII damn you Love, so yeah.

Good, thats enough time before my tourney, we should battle that day if your able to make it that is.

As for Blo, Jlo I can help a little, since I coached just about all of my friends in Brawl, cause I play almost everyone in Brawl which is why I love the Razor Challenge ;3 but you seen Hurricane's Falco, I tough him the basics and a little here and there and his Falco is pretty good, same with Elfen's Marth XP
Also man good shit about the SD card, since I was starting to work on the video a little bit, but I was waiting for someone else clip, which by the way Love, I need to borrow your SD card so I can start rec them.

Kudou I love your avatar and thanks man I still need to get my PS2 back from Tommy which sucks, but work is keeping him busy, I swear he works 24/7, also if you don't mind could you burn them using some of yours I'm running kinda low, and need to save some for the Tourney, but I should buy some more after the Tourney T.T, as for Bone's game, I asked him but didn't answer me soooooooo which one Bone. By the way I need to look at your Wii man, I think I have a couple of matches there I want to use.
goog **** joker, and keep playing FFXII, i have logged over 100 hours into it and still not done, great game.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
100+ hours and not done? Ugh . . . Id beat it in 100 minutes.
Hey now, their is lots of stuff to do in the game. I've got almost 50 on mine. Slowly working my way through the Hunts at the moment. Then going to work on the Espers. I'm almost finished with the main story line though.

Cook

Smash Master
I think I've got well over 100 hours (I'm thinking maybe 160?) in that game and there's still plenty of stuff I didn't get. Fighting in that game was so fun that I just walked everywhere instead of warping.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah the game is fun, I advanced with the story a little and start doing a bunch of hunts, I do hate the fact that the resting party members don't get EXP. but they do get LP, cause all I use is Fran, Ashe, and Panelo all girls baby X3

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
There's a lot to do in pokemon such as shiny hunting, ev training, battle tower/frontier, hatching etc.
as for hours:

Plenty of hours in Blue-Crystal
0 hours in Firered atm (restarted) :(
36:12 in Ruby
305:28 in Diamond
99:99 in Colloseum
atleast 50 hours in XD (rented)
735:53 in Emerald
999:99 in Platinum I wish

I restart a lot also and this is without wifi time and shiny hunting time since it isnt counted. This probably doesnt compare to Joker's since he and Bone have hatched more eggs than i have :(

Uli

Smash Champion
i hated ff12
the story sucked so i couldnt get into it
all the side stuff looks fun but i cant help my self to finish it because of the lame *** story and dumb chars >_>

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
To tell everyone the truth, the only FF I've finished is FFIX. I was glad that it went back to the old system with a few new things that weren't complicated.

EDIT: Who is getting Animal Crossing next week?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
^I wanted to use that one too, since getting a Blissey with Seismic Toss is too hard, cause I have to get it from FireRed or LeafGreen, by the way I use a Fire-type with the ability of Flame Body i think is called, but having one of them in your party it cuts the time an eggs takes to hatch in half, which helps a lot.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Blissey's uber tier imo, just like garchump. And joker, I've always been using that flamebody ability to hatch eggs and it does help a lot. Magmar ftw

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Really, I knew about Garchomp but not Blissey, I haven't kept up with Pokemon ever since I got my R4, I'll probably start playing it again when the 3rd one comes out.

Uli

Smash Champion
Im hoping ff13 to be awesome because 12 was such a let down
and ill get animal crossing sometime, idk if ill get it next week
i want a N64 son!

Top Bottom