• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'm probably not going to stay over because I have plans later Friday night but I'll be by on Saturday to pick people up. Also I think I already know how to get to V2k's residence hall (Assuming he lives in Barton?) because I've been in that area before. Only thing I don't remember is parking :ohwell:.

It's definitely all melee as far as I know Bolt.
If you don't know where it is, I do. Parking is just right outside those dorms.

EDIT: If NE does decide to show up. Bring Blankets and pillows please.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
so greg, r we just gonna gather at ur place sometime friday after school or r we gonna meet at mayhem or something
Yea, people show up anytime they want to since I don't have classes on Friday. Just to let people know, my house Friday and Ames on Saturday.

EDIT: If NE comes. DSM will provide rides up there since I don't want you guys to drive up to Ames then back home. Ames to Omaha is about 3 hours.

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
To anyone thinking about coming up to play Melee with me on Saturday: It isn't exactly a planned event. We only have one or two setups here. So if you're thinking about coming, please PM me so we can work it out. I don't want to have people show up only to have to stand around waiting to play.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
well as of right now i'm not sure if we are going, cuz people need to work so they can get money and such. it would be alot of fun pooping on two sheikd with marth though, idk if i see it happening.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Sure I'll team! yeah I do like to play everybody but I haven't really gotten anything equal with Kirby as you saw in that last Razor challenge lol. So I might stick with him in doubles, but I can still absorb powers, no one can read a balloon with pikmin or toad or lasers. :chuckle:
lol yeah, i usually stick with peach/olimar in doubles unless its a very specific matchup i might pull out fox or bowser;)

BOLT08

Smash Lord
well as of right now i'm not sure if we are going, cuz people need to work so they can get money and such. it would be alot of fun pooping on two sheikd with marth though, idk if i see it happening.
THem is fightin words.
but you better get up here.

And V2K i can bring a Wii, memory card, 2 good controllers. (Need a TV and another disc for an extra set up)

But whoever is in Ames saturday hit me up 712-520-1699 (text or call) And we'll play some games!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
We might be coming, not for sure yet.

this would be alot of fun. we should do a small tourney if we get more than 10 people for this.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Yea, people show up anytime they want to since I don't have classes on Friday. Just to let people know, my house Friday and Ames on Saturday.

EDIT: If NE comes. DSM will provide rides up there since I don't want you guys to drive up to Ames then back home. Ames to Omaha is about 3 hours.
yeah i should be able to come over sometime friday, but i might make a stop at mayhem if christian is there because i have to give hime his swap magic, and i dont wont to go to his house for certain reason

Uli

Smash Champion
IF we go, we should go to this mayhem place, ill slump kids in childrens card games

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker! Hey I think I am indeed going to come over today. I get done with school at about 3:10 so I could be there around 3:30. I hope you check this out before that time. I will probably come alone but I might be able to bring CBK with me. We can do some Razor Challenges :)
I'm responding kinda late, but yeah i knew my bro gave me the heads up, still waiting.

yeah i should be able to come over sometime friday, but i might make a stop at mayhem if christian is there because i have to give hime his swap magic, and i dont wont to go to his house for certain reason
LOLz I heard what happen, but yeah i should be there tomorrow, also Kudou, you should get me some games.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well what games do u want? cause i have KOF 98' UM if u want it and i have a few other games but i dont remember what i have.

we'll talk about it at mayhem tomorrow

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Joker, well I ended up not coming, quite obviously at this point.... turns out I had a lot of stuff I had to get done tonight, and I hadn't heard anything from you so I decided to not just show up at your door and hoping that you had read my post. Rain check soon?

Uli

Smash Champion
you guys are noobs!!
im surprised no one else read the gamecube instruction guide thing when they were really bored >_>

Top Bottom