• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyser

Smash Champion
I dunno about JBM, but I can probably house people on Saturday if you guys decide to kreep over for some games before FFC.

EDIT: Avatars are fixed, but now you cant change your custom avatar to another custom avatar :'(

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I know how to play everything under ganondorf.

fox or sheik lol, you win.

but seriously, i know how to play low tiers.

why would you main a low tier, then 2ndary a high/top tier? lol, more than likely you will be playing with a low tier which you have good skill with but bcuz of the char don't get anywhere, then you play your 2ndary and place better. is it for the love of the character, thinking you are the better player if you play low tier, because you want respect, or is it because you want to evolve that character metagame hopefully?

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
is it for the love of the character, thinking you are the better player if you play low tier, because you want respect, or is it because you want to evolve that character metagame hopefully?
None of the above. Some characters just work better for me than others. I use characters all over the list, so its not like I'm trying to rebel against tiers or anything.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
haha yeah, I'll try to stick with it this time.
I played some brawl games with a friend here today and it reminded me of smashboards.
btw highly doubt im coming sunday, going to be hungover as HELL.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
why would you main a low tier, then 2ndary a high/top tier?
Because it feels nice when you beat someone whos higher on the tier list, JBM XD

On another note, I'm uploading all the singles, and I'm working on doubles, also if everyone is fine with the 22nd, then it should be done.

And thanks Bonehimer for the awesome sig, is too good

§chizm

Smash Lord
haha yeah, I'll try to stick with it this time.
I played some brawl games with a friend here today and it reminded me of smashboards.
btw highly doubt im coming sunday, going to be hungover as HELL.
Dude be a man. I've done much more difficult things while being ridiculously hungover. :laugh:
Also, if you ever wanted to fire up some games you could ask V2K or give me a call and we'll head up there.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'll probably drive cause I think MTKD is going to be a punk bitch.
If I can get someone to cover my shift I may head up on Saturday if you guys have a fest.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
well the hangover is really the least of my concerns.
no $ for it, no ride and i haven't played melee in about....4 months.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
well the hangover is really the least of my concerns.
no $ for it, no ride and i haven't played melee in about....4 months.
All I ever do is play Brawl and i still do decent, at least I think so, since it helps me go to sleep at nights T.T

By the way the sig is only halfway done, is going to be ****.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I know how to play everything under ganondorf.

fox or sheik lol, you win.

but seriously, i know how to play low tiers.

why would you main a low tier, then 2ndary a high/top tier? lol, more than likely you will be playing with a low tier which you have good skill with but bcuz of the char don't get anywhere, then you play your 2ndary and place better. is it for the love of the character, thinking you are the better player if you play low tier, because you want respect, or is it because you want to evolve that character metagame hopefully?
>_>

I should hit you in the face.
Ive won some tourneys with yosh.
My rep grew over 9000 in 05
Ill slump all you high/top tiers with my low/bottom tiers
I just know the game that well. :p

wanna do razor in melee?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
>_>

I should hit you in the face.
Ive won some tourneys with yosh.
My rep grew over 9000 in 05
Ill slump all you high/top tiers with my low/bottom tiers
I just know the game that well. :p

wanna do razor in melee?

First off, hitting JBM in the face is a baaaaaaaddddd idea.
2nd, beating ALL top/high tiers with low/bottom tiers is a bold statement..

gantrain05

Smash Master
you won't slump my top/high tiers i can garantee that, considering i don't play a single one, not cuz they are high tier, just cuz i always played with the characters i liked, and i just didn't like any of em. but i'll play ur yoshi, brawl or melee idc.

Top Bottom