• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

gantrain05

Smash Master
this **** is still on for the 19th right? im gonna make a grand appearance and have theme music playin and shiz, then im gonna get down there, 2 people gonna turn their heads, notice "oh, its jlo" and then i'll go sit in the corner and watch everyone nerd MVC

Kuares

Pizza
Yeah as Rob said, I'm planning my tournament either the 26th or 27th, it's looking like more on the 27th. Once I find out for sure, I'll make the thread.

MvC tourney too, because I just figured out how I'm supposed to play Chris yesterday.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Christian, I just bought a present for you ;). A package should arrive at your house by the end of the week. It was sent in my name so my bank doesnt trip out. But make no mistake its for you.
You treat me so nice thank you <3

How many people supposed to be showing up for the Birthday "Brawlfest" on the 19th?
I don't know really maybe just a few I was actually thinking of getting a hotel room but figure we all just play games and hotels tend to deny that so I figure mind as well do it at my place and get $hit face specially cause I couldn't do it with Greg on his Bday so yeah >.0

this **** is still on for the 19th right? im gonna make a grand appearance and have theme music playin and shiz, then im gonna get down there, 2 people gonna turn their heads, notice "oh, its jlo" and then i'll go sit in the corner and watch everyone nerd MVC
Oh yeah believe it ^.^

Check your Inbox Christian.
sorry for the late reply but done.

Yeah as Rob said, I'm planning my tournament either the 26th or 27th, it's looking like more on the 27th. Once I find out for sure, I'll make the thread.

MvC tourney too, because I just figured out how I'm supposed to play Chris yesterday.
HYPE

ngamer3k

Smash Ace

Aww yeah, stay hungry!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

Get one now so you may get interest, though I'd prefer you to do it that Sunday, my friend turns 21 on Saturday in Lincoln on the 26th. That would increase my chances of going by 20%=85%.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
"Quick, tell me who he plays in IaMP!!!!"

Yo so when I get home we'll be playing the 360 version right? I don't wanna hog Reese's 360 too much but i'll be ordering some multi-console sticks for when I get home.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So Tyser got his non-Matt cousin a Smashboards account?

Edit: We doing Low Tiers? My Link is blue in the face wants to come out and play.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
People who make alt accounts are just adding to the massive list of people who post in this thread.

My goal is to soon surpass Kudou, and then I'm aiming for you Greg Dang!

Zettai Katsu!

resTy

Smash Champion
If you only add my three original accounts (Tyser, Tyserification, resTy) together, I already have the most at 2353. Then I got like 10 or so random accounts that I've posted with a few times. Probably a grand total of 2600-2700 I think. GET ON MY LEVEL! I HAVE NO LIFE!

ironhand

Smash Rookie
its been a while since ive been to one of these tournaments. i might come over this weekend to compete. will there be a melee setup again? it was fun bodying people into oblivion. all money matches accepted. you can choose my character, but no low tiers. $5 minimum. i might enter brawl again too even though im bad. well see you guys in a few days.

gantrain05

Smash Master
well i guess im gonna have to start spamming this thread with meaningless crap til everyone gets sick of seeing that vodka bottle avatar.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
well i guess im gonna have to start spamming this thread with meaningless crap til everyone gets sick of seeing that vodka bottle avatar.
Hey guys the weather outside is really nice

<3 Echo

Edit: Because this is important.

What time are we starting stuff on Saturday? Is any non-NE OOS coming? I'm trying to plan a potential date and my BFF's birthday is tomorrow and my female BFF is in town so yeah. Important info.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Me and JB are gonna show up most likely saturday, and jb will probably wanna play some magic, so i might be waking up the almighty boneheimer for some games.

Top Bottom