• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I don't mean to burden you guys all with my postings of stupid stuff. Just please try to ignore those as I post those when I'm tipsy or drunk. I just have to learn to deal with problems on my own.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Greg, you just gotta stop stressing over stupid sh*t like girls. The more you try, the less you will accomplish with them. Self loathing and sh*t will get you nowhere. Girls like confidence, so be confident.
There's no shame in asking your friends for help. However, I hardly feel that the smashboards is the appropriate place to do so.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Greg, you just gotta stop stressing over stupid sh*t like girls. The more you try, the less you will accomplish with them. Self loathing and sh*t will get you nowhere. Girls like confidence, so be confident.
There's no shame in asking your friends for help. However, I hardly feel that the smashboards is the appropriate place to do so.
Nawl, he can ask on smashboards, just be discrete about it. You don't want to get a chick and have her being sneaky and reading ish on the boards...not cool... Oh yeah, listen to Debo, cause when he isn't brawling (which is all the time), he is trying to AVOID getting involved in sexual escapades that would make a married man like me blush :-D LOL

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Blake I need to talk to you and Sam!

My mom wants to drive me to FF, and visit a friend in Chicago. She said I'm free to invite my "friends" if they wanna switch off driving with her and split a hotel room together.

If that doesn't sound too awkward for you, otherwise I'm going by myself...and that'd make me a melancholy fox. Or at the very least the experience a bit less enjoyable.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Greg, you're gonna make it. Aite?

Joker, I might be able to make the tourney. If I do, there's also a chance of me bringing some other people. Just thought it common courtesy to letcha know.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
JBM will you be driving with me, Thugz and Rob again in the stoner car?

Edit: here's a new AT called powered shielding canceling.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294888

Edit 2: Also does anyone want to nerd at some TVC at Joker's next week at the tourney?

MetalMusicMan: You sadden me:(
You are many months late, son. At pretty much every tourney at Joker's around 4am Me and Joker played the game throughout the night. Blank and a few others also invested some time into it. We played a crap ton last week on Tuesday while I visited. There was even a tourney for it mere days after the US version came out. I think all of us are pretty tired of the game by now, I know I am. However, I still enjoy the game enough to help out someone who wants to learn. I'm all about teaching things, so I'll bring my stick if you bring the game.

Blake I need to talk to you and Sam!

My mom wants to drive me to FF, and visit a friend in Chicago. She said I'm free to invite my "friends" if they wanna switch off driving with her and split a hotel room together.

If that doesn't sound too awkward for you, otherwise I'm going by myself...and that'd make me a melancholy fox. Or at the very least the experience a bit less enjoyable.
Check SRK, son. In a word, maybe.

I finally made the tournament thread. Hope sunday works out okay.
HYPE.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Sorry Ngamer I just got the game on Christmas Eve along with a Wii a week before cause I haven't owned a Wii in over a YEAR but yeah I bring the game along with my Wii for Jokers next week.

resTy

Smash Champion
If you ever go to a Joker's Monthly or a Smashfest in DSM, give me a PM.
I'm trying to get rid of this stuff before the end of February.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Blake, we should visit Joker and them again before this week is over. I go back to classes next week and it'll be awhile before I can go back.

It's totally up to you though.

Soran

Smash Ace
*cute penguin jumps on seal and wakes him up*
yes

How many people are coming to this month?
I hope I think I'm going....

I'm uber hyper right now. I just got done talking to my friend who was in a sad mood and then I cheered her up with my jeers. I hope I could cheer Greg up with my jeers.

Greg, you're a scientist at Brawl. run>upsmash wins.
ALSO, Diddy for best spot-dodge>downsmash.

gantrain05

Smash Master
no diddy doesn't have the best SDD!! that definately goes to snake, but i see alot of people doin the SDSDRUS to a very effective degree (spot dodge spot dodge running up smash)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Blake, we should visit Joker and them again before this week is over. I go back to classes next week and it'll be awhile before I can go back.

^This.

Also can't wait to see Peeks one more time and by the way we should go to the mall tomorrow too Greg >.0

ngamer3k

Smash Ace

^This.

Also can't wait to see Peeks one more time and by the way we should go to the mall tomorrow too Greg >.0
Ok well, I wish I could- but I'm on a freakin' ball and chain right now. Anyway, it would be kind of redundant considering we were just there, a week prior and now in a week is the actual tourney.

Bright idea, why don't you guys come here? :mistyface:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
JLO the funny part is that I said rob disagrees and it's like, LOOOOOOOOOOOL cause my name is rob and the characters name is rob, get it, LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :/ sobriety

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Ok well, I wish I could- but I'm on a freakin' ball and chain right now. Anyway, it would be kind of redundant considering we were just there, a week prior and now in a week is the actual tourney.

Bright idea, why don't you guys come here? :mistyface:
That's a pretty great idea, but how would I get there? :c

gantrain05

Smash Master
started up my old suikoden II, i forgot how amazing that game is, almost makes me want to replay my old sega CD rpgs lol.

Top Bottom