• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Soran

Smash Ace
awwwwwwwwwww, cute puppy shaky face ^o^

but yeah, give the guy a break. he obviously isn't from around *here* .

GREETINGS FROM OHAAAAAYOOOOO!!!!(Iowa)

and yeah, there are a 'good(o.O?)' amount of Dez Moines brawlers..

me not one of them. I'm a SE Cedar Rapidian Brawler. Best in SE : D
not really. I think Kuares is better than me >: c

I was watching some Apex matches.............

Was M2k in the slumps or som'n O.o`'`?

my guess was he was playing melee before and yeah... just couldn't jive with brawl quick enough.
I love the Marth Vs. Meta Knight MU. it's a great MU IMO. Marth has a lot of tricks to deal with MK.
but then again, I should read up on ?reverse MUs? well, what MK does against marth and all the other characters.. you know, to know the limits and weaknesses.

But ALSO! who's wii was used in most of the VideoGameBootCamp youtube videos?
well, the wii that had MGD Sound Team "Dreams" on Frigate and "Halfway" on BF? o.O!?

that person had the coolest songlist for brawl. all the songs were great.
but I'm probably going to compile my own list of songs/stages.

Jayford

Smash Lord
I love the Marth Vs. Meta Knight MU. it's a great MU IMO. Marth has a lot of tricks to deal with MK.
but then again, I should read up on ?reverse MUs? well, what MK does against marth and all the other characters.. you know, to know the limits and weaknesses.
MK vs. Marth is awful.

Here it is in a nut shell. Marth works super hard and maybe kills MK. He might get a grab and do some cute grab release stuff. It's pretty hard to grab a good MK tho. MK on the other hand out ranges Marth with Ftilt and Fair and probably a million other moves. He hits Marth like twice. Gets him off stage and gimps him at like 20%.

Soran

Smash Ace
Thats a pretty cute puppy Chris, just like your glasses ;o
you know itttt ; D

MK vs. Marth is awful.

Here it is in a nut shell. Marth works super hard and maybe kills MK. He might get a grab and do some cute grab release stuff. It's pretty hard to grab a good MK tho. MK on the other hand out ranges Marth with Ftilt and Fair and probably a million other moves. He hits Marth like twice. Gets him off stage and gimps him at like 20%.
okay, I guess if the MK is good it is no fun. but every MK I've fought(2.... xP)
I grabbed them quite a bit. MK probably the number 1 footstool spike'd character by Marth. Everytime I footstool an MK he ends up getting meteor smashed / :
not that it happens often. but if the MK messes around and tries to get me off edge, it ends badly for him. I guess those players weren't good / :,

Kuares

Pizza
me not one of them. I'm a SE Cedar Rapidian Brawler. Best in SE : D
not really. I think Kuares is better than me >: c
I dunno, I got a pal who lives in SE CR who plays a pretty mean Pokémon trainer. We'll have to see, probably next week though cuz I got homework to do.

...I just lost so much respect for you Tyser. Seriously.
Now did he lose respect because...
  • He associates DM with places in the world of warcraft
  • He hates that game

Speaking of Marth, I saw this pretty cool combo video recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xhXwtH0C4A

Soran

Smash Ace
correcting grammar on social networking sites/forums/places where it doesn't matter is like tripping old people. DON'T DO IT!

but I guess since Jay counter-corrected it's all good. I love when someone tells someone else to fix their grammar but end up looking like a fool at the lack of their own correct grammar.

reminds me of a fb status someone had.

"Its really annoying when people don't use correct grammer on their facebook status."

me: "It's very annoying when people don't use correct grammar on their facebook status.

fix'd" *instablocked*

roflcopter xDD

ngamer3k

Smash Ace

Good news, everyone.

I am able to drive to HDR. However! I do want you to view me as a sort of last resort unless you really love me so much and want my Yoshi at this tourney regardless, because I also want to go the football game. I need to know soon. Also, if you are aware of my financial situation- I'll need money, more money than as usual for these sorts of arrangements. Yeah.

Soran

Smash Ace

Good news, everyone.
: D

If you get me, I'll pay you, $20!
is that enough o.O? $20?

YEAH! what is HDR O.o? I guess I wanna know what is going on before I drop coin. but I'm happy to help anyway : )

I feel like brawling so I can get good for November. I'm shaky-nervous. (no pun intended)
like, I get chills thinking about it. not really. but I don't wanna down-right suck.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
Fixed

10fixes
Not quite fixed. Second sentence is still messed up.

Tyser lost respect for associating it with WoW.

Also, I'm 20 years old, on my phone in the backroom at work on a forum for a party game correcting someone's grammar...Didn't see that coming.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Thats a pretty cute puppy Chris, just like your glasses ;o

Good news, everyone.

I am able to drive to HDR. However! I do want you to view me as a sort of last resort unless you really love me so much and want my Yoshi at this tourney regardless, because I also want to go the football game. I need to know soon. Also, if you are aware of my financial situation- I'll need money, more money than as usual for these sorts of arrangements. Yeah.
I just read all of that in Farnsworth's voice.
: D

If you get me, I'll pay you, $20!
is that enough o.O? $20?

YEAH! what is HDR O.o? I guess I wanna know what is going on before I drop coin. but I'm happy to help anyway : )

I feel like brawling so I can get good for November. I'm shaky-nervous. (no pun intended)
like, I get chills thinking about it. not really. but I don't wanna down-right suck.
I'm just guessing but did you used to ride the short bus or do you just act like you're ********?

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Everyone: Just a reminder that there won't be a get together in Ames this Thursday, however I'll go ahead and try to reserve the room for the following Thursday.

Soran

Smash Ace
I'm just guessing but did you used to ride the short bus or do you just act like you're ********?
I'M just guessing but did you have a bad day or are you just a naturally pissed off person o.O?

xD I'm kidding. really, I am. I got a good kick out of your comment. <3
I actually thought you asked if I rode the bus. but then I was liek, O.o`'`? lolwut? then I read 'short' and wuz liek, Ohhhhhh ; P

probably the act thing though >: P

**** you Blake, I've wanted to do this for agessssss
he beat us all to the punch xD

Good luck to all this weekend.
WHAT IS HAPPENIN' THIS WEEKEND!??!?!

I was reading an interview Inui had with Atomsk.
Atomsk said som'n about being at an IA tourney earlier... I wuz liek, O.O`'` WHERE!?
*looks frantically in all directions*

.-. I need to go to more tourneys. just like I need a license.

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
I'M just guessing but did you have a bad day or are you just a naturally pissed off person o.O?

xD I'm kidding. really, I am. I got a good kick out of your comment. <3
I actually thought you asked if I rode the bus. but then I was liek, O.o`'`? lolwut? then I read short and wuz liek, Ohhhhhh ; P

probably the act thing though >: P

he beat us all to the punch xD

WHAT IS HAPPENIN' THIS WEEKEND!??!?!

I was reading an interview Inui had with Atomsk.
Atomsk said som'n about being at an IA tourney earlier... I wuz liek, O.O`'` WHERE!?
*looks frantically in all directions*

.-. I need to go to more tourneys. just like I need a license.
i hate how you post. im probably sayin what is on everyones mind here.

BPx

Smash Lord
quiet kid talking a lot on the internet, BIG SURPRISE !

seriously though soran, you talk quite a bit, atleast talk more next time you are at a tourney, you barely said anything in ames :X

Soran

Smash Ace
like I said, I got messed up the night before and wasn't feeling well.

I'll annoy the chack out of Schizm when I see him : D

yeah, Hockey players from MI and CO transfered this year to play for the Semi-pro(o.O?) team in Cedar Rapids. I love talking to them. perfect example of how I'll be when I see you guys again ; )

just tell me the next brawlfest and I'll give everyone a hug.

For the love of god your Wii should not be allowed at this tournament.

This is why the only custom music wii I will play on is Joker's.
this upsets me :c

Everything on this wii was pure gold.

Top Bottom