• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Hey any ISU students going to this April 3rd? I might use some college visits to get down to ISU for that weekend, and besides seriously checking out the college since I got accepted and all, I'd love to make it to the monthly :D

vaderseven

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, we're a go for Saturday at Vaderseven's apartment, just have to iron out details with who is coming, how to get there.. etc.

How many people are coming you think? I'm bring a setup so that's at least two. I might be bringing someone if he wants to come.
I look forward to meeting some other IC smashers.

All in the area welcome!

I guess ill clean up even.

Trent

Smash Champion
On another note, NO KOAST 3 is gonna have live stream Saturday and Sunday. You guys should watch all of my "Go!"s.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yeah, we're a go for Saturday at Vaderseven's apartment, just have to iron out details with who is coming, how to get there.. etc.

How many people are coming you think? I'm bring a setup so that's at least two. I might be bringing someone if he wants to come.
Wait, did I miss something? Gah sorry, I was busy with midterms. My calc one kicked my butt. >_>; I hope I got a C.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
GG's last night people, shame more people didn't show up. I'd be down for games sometime this week, mostly singles though. I want to get some practice in before this bi-weekly.

Mostly against you Joker -_- you were f*cking me up bad last night. Schism, i hate IC's but you're getting good with them. I for sure don't wanna have to play those things again.

vaderseven

Smash Apprentice
Wait, did I miss something? Gah sorry, I was busy with midterms. My calc one kicked my butt. >_>; I hope I got a C.
My place tomorrow. Bring many people to smash.

Contact blake, he can get ahold of me.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
cheaper than my 750gig for $70 off newegg?

edit: it looks like Yink ran out of Photobucket space! Oh Noes!
That's because I made a sig for Hylian and he wanted it animated. It was so huge it killed my Photobucket bandwidth. I deleted it and some stuff so in about a month it'll reset. If you want the sig to be on something else, I can do that.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
OKay so more video bullsh*t things. I moved replays from my wii to my SD card, and from my SD card to my external, but they are .bin files and won't get read by anything. How do i make it so they can?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
OKay so more video bullsh*t things. I moved replays from my wii to my SD card, and from my SD card to my external, but they are .bin files and won't get read by anything. How do i make it so they can?
Lulz. Replays aren't video files, they're inputs stored by the game. You need to play them on Brawl and capture them through a video capture device.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Hmmm I'm not much of a money match guy, i would def be up for some friendlies. I tend to get nervous and play like poo when money is on the line. And from what I hear you would most likely own me. But we'll see, potentially like a dollar or something.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Gonna go get that shit tomorrow and play the crap out of it. Oh, Christian, I should be around 12PM tomorrow to get you so you could go pick it up.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Mostly against you Joker -_- you were f*cking me up bad last night. Schism, i hate IC's but you're getting good with them. I for sure don't wanna have to play those things again.
Yeah I should actually practice or something.
But nah.

IT'S A TRAP.
I want to MM you bolt at this next tournament.
I might mm you. Maybe.
pokemon hype anybody? gonna be playin that HG up in here
I need to pick that up tomorrow after werk.

Also if anyone is up for games/booze/whatever tonight let me know. I'm probably just going to finish Soul Eater/read comics otherwise.

Top Bottom