• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Yeah man, don't you have school today, by the way Kudou I finally put that Samus Combo Vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIsC3PR0lhk
good stuff joker, Dair and charge blasts r the way to go, but i wished that u used the original song instead of the instramental verson, but eather way it's a good song, and i have to be at school in like 8 hours so i'm off for the night.

here is my farewell gift to any1 that is still awake

BYE-BYE!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Smartest post in this entire thread!

EDIT: I can see a couple peoples' avatars now. :-D.
what?!?!?!?!?!?!? that's no fair tyser, i cant see other ppl's avatars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY IS SWF RACIST AGAINST US ASIANS AND OUR AVATARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Does joker get into the SBR since he's a director now?
No, It only let's me put dates for Tourneys on the SmashCalendar.
http://smashboards.com/calendar.php

By the way C.Love I need you to print me some of the registering sheets I use last time, I have the word pad file or whatever, tell me when ur on, so I can send it to you, probably by msn or something.

§chizm

Smash Lord

By the way C.Love I need you to print me some of the registering sheets I use last time, I have the word pad file or whatever, tell me when ur on, so I can send it to you, probably by msn or something.
If you can't get a hold of him I can print it out for you. If you can get a hold of me before 3:00 I can print it out and bring it over after I get off of work at 8.
Also, who else is going to be there tonight besides the MN people and Blank?
:026:

Edit: Wow I guess the avatars are working now.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
if You Can't Get A Hold Of Him I Can Print It Out For You. If You Can Get A Hold Of Me Before 3:00 I Can Print It Out And Bring It Over After I Get Off Of Work At 8.
Also, Who Else Is Going To Be There Tonight Besides The Mn People And Blank?
:026:

Edit: Wow I Guess The Avatars Are Working Now.
lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Skizm I Still Cant See Most Of Other Ppl Avatars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gantrain05

Smash Master
Yo u never texted me back or anything

Whens the smashfest goin down over there? :bee:

-BC-
around 5 i think, if i can get ahold of jake anyway, but i just got my wii so i don't have every character unlocked yet, i dont have Toon link, wolf, sonic, and maybe a few others so hope u don't plan on using any of them lol.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
around 5 i think, if i can get ahold of jake anyway, but i just got my wii so i don't have every character unlocked yet, i dont have Toon link, wolf, sonic, and maybe a few others so hope u don't plan on using any of them lol.
All ill prob use is Diddy and Donkey Kong Lol...

So yea im good :laugh:

Alright then CBK and I will be there around 5

-BC-

PortCity

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna team for Brawl? Stuff came up for 3 people i would normally team with.
I can rock Wario, DK, G&W, or Tink depending on the matchup.
What happened to the rest of those guys? How did something come up for all three of them?
Well, how about this... try to setup some money matches and when I get there we can pass out free money. Also in light of the absences, it seems that there isn't enough for Ames to crew battle against anyone. Therefore, Mr. Sluys, find a good crew for US to battle on. I say "us" cause I refuse to fight against you.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Whats the estimate for how long this tournament will go to into the night?

Just need to know so that I can inform people when I'll be home.

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
Other half of MN will be coming around 1ish. We'll give skizm a call if we get lost or will be running a little late. Try not to start the tourney without us!

Top Bottom