• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyserification

Smash Lord
AF better not come out. So much random crap happens in that fan made nonexistent piece of crap. Grand Kai is as powerful as a SSJ5. They cant beat this guy called Ezizo so they use the Dragon to wish Goku more power, resulting in him ascending to SSJ6 and ******. Pikkon is stronger than SSJ4 and so is Piccolo. Vegeta can make it to SSJ4 without pulse waves somehow. The first dude they fight is called Xicor or something and he's the creation of Frieza's mother, The Western Supreme Kai (rofl she died already but w/e floats their boat . . .). All in all, its gonna be just as good as GT, which was fucking dreadful, if it ever does come out the exact way the fans made it out to be. There isnt even fusion in AF -.- and SSJ4 Gogeta is still top tier -.-

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'm going with you Chris! Could I get a ride from home again Chris?
Yeah. I'm probably leaving my place a bit before 6, I have to play some Melee with a couple people today so I'll be busy till then pretty much.

Also I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow so I can basically stay till Andy kicks us out.

Does Yink have a way to get to Andy's?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Hey pOkemon nerds. I need some helpz. I'm not planning on getting competitive with it at all, but as I'm playing the game I'm fairly unsatisfied with my team. They're all kinda boring.

Here it is.
Grovyle
Linoone (I want to replace this stupid ferret)
Gyrados
Swellow
Kadabra
Aron

So who should I replace with what?

§chizm

Smash Lord
Hey pOkemon nerds. I need some helpz. I'm not planning on getting competitive with it at all, but as I'm playing the game I'm fairly unsatisfied with my team. They're all kinda boring.

Here it is.
Grovyle
Gyrados
Swellow
Kadabra
Aron

Angemon
Kabuterimon
Garurumon
Piedmon
Zudomon
Imperialdramon (Paladin Mode obv. obv. obv.)

Bead

Smash Ace
Just got done watching ALL of M2K's vids from LoLiS2, he sandbagged against EVERYONE! Even lain. Is the Midwest not as good as I last remembered? I dont think he lost a single match the whole tournament.
Then again he is M2K. And Lain is trash to M2K. M2K knows his matchups, plus Lain was prob stoned out his head XD

Tornado splits up IC, gimp nana, popo is easy trash.
When Lain is under pressure he can't chaingrab MK, M2K just pressures him to much
Lain's Marth is trash
and M2K knows D3 to well, able to gimp somehow wtf

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Just got done watching ALL of M2K's vids from LoLiS2, he sandbagged against EVERYONE! Even lain. Is the Midwest not as good as I last remembered? I dont think he lost a single match the whole tournament.
That's cause Ally wasn't there to give him a challenge >.<

Anyone ever hear the Dick Song from Herald and Kumar? Its amazing.

Picture not related:
Yes, yes I have XD
Also does anyone know what anime that's from and I have seen that gif except that at the end of it it says GTFO >.<

I still need to read Bitter Virgin.
greg go now and read it!!!!
are you mad!
Man I read that the moment Uli mention it sooooooo goooooooood <3
Ending pissed me off though god I hate endings like that T.T

Why the fuck are they continuing that travesty called Inuyasha?
Because Ranma 1/2 ending is stupid which sucks cause I love that anime I actually own it ^.^

Yep. Can anyone bring some wii hax? I got a 4gig sd card now and want some custom tunes and color coordinated skins.
Joker can probably bring his ****.
Yeah I bring the textures plus I'm bringing my combo vid give you guys a sneak peak <(^.^<)

Also who all is going up to Ames with me?
Well me of course >.0

Mushroomring

Smash Lord

Here it is.
Grovyle
Gyrados
Swellow
Kadabra
Aron

Depends, what game are you playing?

When all else fails, just copy Ash's team.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest info:

-Yink lives really super close so there shouldn't be problems.

-PCity, BC, Ptato and Afrayail and hopefully Razor are stopping by as well.

-Sneak prevew of Joker's new combo video!

-Showing up anytime after 5pm is fine.

-Setups I have - 3tvs, Brawl and Blazblue(360). Bring whatever other consoles you want.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Then again he is M2K. And Lain is trash to M2K. M2K knows his matchups, plus Lain was prob stoned out his head XD

When Lain is under pressure he can't chaingrab MK, M2K just pressures him to much
Lain's Marth is trash
I knew all of this o.O

lain

Smash Master

Lain's Marth is trash
....what?

You both have no idea what you're talking about sirs.

§chizm

Smash Lord
So my other plans got cancelled due to women-whipping, so I'll be able to leave sooner. I'll probably be leaving here a bit before 5.

Also, dicks.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I think it is funny how nobody comes into our thread minus the local people unless one of us is trash-talking someone.

This teaches me to be a douche online and trash talk people I want to talk to.

Maybe if we trash talk enough people for long enough, they will be encouraged to come to our tournaments to beat up on us.

Worth trying?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
....what?

You both have no idea what you're talking about sirs.
Uhhh . . . . .

Just watched M2K sandbag the hell outta a buncha people at LoLiS2 in Brawl. It was actually an enjoyable watch and had a lot of lols.
Fact.

And fact.

Quit being so butt hurt because you arent as good as Mew2Nerd. Go back to MI.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I think it is funny how nobody comes into our thread minus the local people unless one of us is trash-talking someone.

Maybe if we trash talk enough people for long enough, they will be encouraged to come to our tournaments to beat up on us.

Worth trying?
I didn't trash talk, but I used an online tactic that I saw Korean DJ used on the Boards and came lurking in the old Iowa thread saying that tactic was copyrighted by him, so I guess it works. :laugh:

Afrayail

Smash Ace
>.>..

so, Ptato and Hulk can show up whenever tonight ^-^; but I have to go to softball now until 7, and it's in Nevada, so expect me around 7:20-30. Ptato and BC have a test at 8 tonight and I think we're gonna see about giving him a ride when we go to pick Ptato up again. I told Yink to jump on Brown South, cuz I think that's the bus that gets her closest? but realistically she could walk from where she's at, I think =.o; hopefully she hops on again and finds out the actual address, cuz I didn't know for sure.

anyway, off to softball... can't wait to see everyone tonight =^_^=

BOLT08

Smash Lord

Worth trying?
God I hate you. That is why I *****-slapped you into the spikes A THOUSAND TIMES.

Uli

Smash Champion

Man I read that the moment Uli mention it sooooooo goooooooood <3
Ending pissed me off though god I hate endings like that T.T

Because Ranma 1/2 ending is stupid which sucks cause I love that anime I actually own it ^.^

joker gots good taste ya'll :3
also i liked the ending

and did they really end ranma 1/2? i remember watching that as a kid, i still got a bunch of episodes on VHS i watch from time to time :DD

schism and women whipping? wut?

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Get a tropius and a marril since they make good HM slaves, but dont ever train them cuz they really cant do anything else. Aron's kinda bad since all of his good moves are from tms. Blaziken will make the pokemon league a ton easier, Tyser knows this better than anyone. Grovyle's still good though, except the pokemon league will kill you. Gyarados needs tms to be good.

Id go with:
Grovyle assuming you dont want to restart
Crawdaunt/ marril
Glalie (ice beam's gonna help)
Torkoal
Swellow
Pikachu/tropius

which is Ash's team for the most part

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
coolness? If you want coolness go with a team of these guys:

Blaziken
Salamence
Aggron
Registeel
Flygon
Rayquaza maybe
Groudon maybe
Latios maybe
Gyarados
Manectric

surprisingly, they're actually pretty good, except for manectric

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Level100 Blaziken whose EV trained wrong and has these moves: Aerial Ace, Slash, Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick. Will make you own everybody. At least that's how I beat the game when I was a kid. It was badass.

Top Bottom