• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

EBF

Smash Cadet
Stealth raptor has been banned. He is our new Tyser!

Nebraska/K.C./Missouri what day are all y'all coming up?
Did he provoke the mods then started talking shit to them and then get IP banned as well as permabanned? Because I doubt it. I got onto a whole nother level of ban games. No one can match my trolliness.
And we're ******* up Saturday morning.
If we arent there on time please wait because Smeesh and me are doing Brawl teams I guess :S I dont really want to but Ill give you guys some of my money.

Well fuck, my Snake was doing so good today, but then one of Love's "friend" showed up talking trash after a couple of games, I got all mad and told him how he suck, since I was 3 stocking him, so then we had a Match, if I win I'll take the Wii he brought cause mine broke, but if I lose I couldn't play Smash period, Love said to do it since he didn't liked him to begin with and he was sucking.

We play and I lost, fucking sandbagger, I got so pissed and told him to get the fuck out, he call me a Wet Back, so I just lost it, I push him telling him "who the hell you think you are, calling me that on my own home", he didn't stop talking shit so then I started swinging, I even hit Love when he was trying to stop me, but I wasn't going to take his shit. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said 'you're moving with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said 'Fresh' and had a dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby 'Yo, home smell you later' looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air
That scared me for a second.
You BASHTURT!!

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Would have been nice if you could have won a new Wii lol.

Sorry we aren't doing much gaming in Ames tomorrow. Se'kou is busy and I have a test to study for.

We'll see you guys Saturday.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Well fuck, my Snake was doing so good today, but then one of Love's "friend" showed up talking trash after a couple of games, I got all mad and told him how he suck, since I was 3 stocking him, so then we had a Match, if I win I'll take the Wii he brought cause mine broke, but if I lose I couldn't play Smash period, Love said to do it since he didn't liked him to begin with and he was sucking.

We play and I lost, fucking sandbagger, I got so pissed and told him to get the fuck out, he call me a Wet Back, so I just lost it, I push him telling him "who the hell you think you are, calling me that on my own home", he didn't stop talking shit so then I started swinging, I even hit Love when he was trying to stop me, but I wasn't going to take his shit. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said 'you're moving with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said 'Fresh' and had a dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby 'Yo, home smell you later' looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air
Joker wins April Fool's Day. End. For some reason, I was actually getting NERVOUS just reading that, lol. Real end.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord

well thats fun, must of taken alot of typin and brainstormin for that little story (^^;)

names are back to normal!
awesomeness, things r how they should be

WOW crack me up dang i was laughing through the whole thing...lol good sh*t man...welp gunna go to bed now CBK OUT!!!:)
same here, that gave me a good laught throughout the entire story, fun stuff

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
that pic is way epic matt (^^;), on another note, i just finish toradora, and i think that it was an over all pretty decend anime, the only thing that i really didnt like that much was the ending. i mean come on, i was expecting something better but it gave me a big middle finger to the face. well nothing any1 can do about that so imo it was pretty decent

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah best April Fools, plus I took it all school
Or maybe I should have said I'm quitting Brawl and playing Melee >.<

Anyways, Toradora was good, I agree with you Kudou I wasn't happy with the ending, I wanted more plus I hate it when they can finally be together and she just get's up and leaves, it's like What's Up With That.

Also as for the Tourney this should be the schedule:

• Brawl Doubls (1:00)
  • Brawl Singles(4:00)
  • Melee Doubles (1:00)
  • Melee Singles (4:00)
  • Street Fighter 4 (7 or 8ish)
  • Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom (7 or 8ish)

This is for the new people in a way, the times I give aren't final, since sometimes people arrive late and need an extra 30mins or so, this way people can enjoy the tourney more, without worrying to much of the time, but please try to make it on time XP

And the times for Street Fighter 4 and Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom maybe different, since of right now the only TVs for it, is the one Love is bringing and his TV is going to have SF4, TvC and Brawl, so we're going to alternate games on it.

That should be about it and if anyone can bring a set up please do.

PS. I putting vids from the last CIrcuit event so yeah >.0
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A9B3D57C1770A4EE

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Regarding more pressing matters me Zash and Vax should be there between 8 and 9 tomorrow nite.
i should be at teh jokers around that time as well, i have to do markings at my school for track that will hold me up till a good 7ish or so. so around 8ish i should be there as well

PS. I putting vids from the last CIrcuit event so yeah >.0
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A9B3D57C1770A4EE
i was skimmin some of the vids that was up and i say that i was pretty disappointed at the one wolf player. i mean come on, i play better than that (^^;)

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Yo! Joker thanks for FINALLY putting those vids up....jk....but seriously....

Unfortunately regarding tomorrow I will actually be leaving by 8/9 cause I have to work at 5:00 AM on Saturday so I can be off by noon! So I won't get too many games in with the OOS'rs till the tournament day.

Joker I will be at your place at like 12:00 tomorrow or so, so get some sleep tonight eh?

Also! JBM, love, uli, tyser... I just found all of you on Facebook :) so accept my friend requests please :)

Tyser we need to do some D3 dittos. I know you hate dittos but my D3 is relatively impressive now.

JBM we are teaming in melee.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
i should be at teh jokers around that time as well, i have to do markings at my school for track that will hold me up till a good 7ish or so. so around 8ish i should be there as well
Hey Kudou man, could you remember to bring the triwing, if you have one that is so that Skizm can fix it, or anyone who can fix it >.0

EBF

Smash Cadet
i just finish toradora, and i think that it was an over all pretty decend anime, the only thing that i really didnt like that much was the ending. i mean come on, i was expecting something better but it gave me a big middle finger to the face.
My thoughts exactly.
Because of that it went from a 8.5/10 anime to a 6/10.
The ending mattered that much.
Episode 24 busted it down to a blistering 4/10 but because they didnt
get married
I thought Id give it a slightly higher score.
Yeah, I am harsh like that.

Tyser we need to do some D3 dittos. I know you hate dittos but my D3 is relatively impressive now.
How a Dedede ditto works:

Step 1) Look for a grab
Step 2) Infinite grab
Step 3) Do Step 1 and then Step 2

Will it really be worth the trouble?
And yes, I am scared to do DDD dittos.
I'd probably use MK against DDD :'D

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Alrite Tyser we will have to do a set of your d3 against my meta and my d3 against your meta..... heh.

People get there earlier so I can play people tonight.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMHc32ygldk

CHIPPP DAMAGGEEEEEE

I'll be at Jokers hopefully not too much time after school, to take the rest of his hotpockets. =D
wow that vid is way epic (^^;), goes to show that its not over till its over. that new yorker guy and his friends were way to confident that the ultra would hit but naw mang. epic fail (^^;)

Hey Kudou man, could you remember to bring the triwing, if you have one that is so that Skizm can fix it, or anyone who can fix it >.0
i'll see if i can find it when i get home at about 7ish or so. if i find it i'll bring it over later tonight

EDIT: opps, i hit 1000 posts again and i didnt notice it this time, aww well shit happens (^^;)

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Yea that be cool Bruce. Can you record it this time and put it up on a site? Yulai, You think you can get 2 PS2 to Gamcube converters for TvC?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
People get there earlier so I can play people tonight.
Agreed, since I'm going to sleep around the same time Razor leaves and about the same time Peeks and Zash gets here, cause I haven't slept at all *Yawn*

Yulai, You think you can get 2 PS2 to Gamcube converters for TvC?
Ewww, I think I can only play that game with the GC controller only, I haven't tried it with sticks but the controller works for me >.0

Also Love I think I'm going to use my Wii actually Skizm's Wii, on your TV so then I can put the DVD recorder to it so I can tape Brawl, SF4, and TvC.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Also Love I think I'm going to use my Wii actually Skizm's Wii, on your TV so then I can put the DVD recorder to it so I can tape Brawl, SF4, and TvC.
We could only record TvC and Brawl because my PS3 has a HDMI cable for Hi-Def, but if you want to, we could hook up your PS3 to my TV.

EDIT: Oops! Double Post. Sorry!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Make sure to avoid parking next to a mail box, cause we don't want the neighbors keep coming and telling us to move peoples car, cause our mailman is so freaking lazy he won't get out of his car to deliver it, snow, rain, or storm won't stop them from delivering but a car will, pff.

Top Bottom