• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Uli

Smash Champion
omg i was watching random kamen rider stuff one day
they have the coolest mother fucking morphers, can i buy one anywhere because ill consider buying one LOL

also joker and razor had a 20$ MM O.o
who won!?!??!?!?!?!

Vaxszlo.o

Smash Rookie
:laugh: well ladies i sucked *** at that tourney...but give a negro some slack. i hadnt played since minnesota...now for the good stuff

Come next month at jokers believe i will be higher up in the rankings for the finals girls. :D see you around

- BlAck MAge o.o

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
MO: You guys are too fun. Good playin melee with you Jordan. Random matches are KA-RAZY!

NE: I wants more melee. Give me more melee next time. But it'll have to be after Brawl >.O At least Uli played with me.

Mduo: Comics are too funny, lol.

JLO + Razor: I didn't get to play either of you guys the whole weekend. wtf? I come all the way to see you des moines people and you dissappear before we can play. T-T

Joker: You're right, Saturnight was WAY too fun(ny) It's always awesome hangin out with you. Careful that furnace of yours doesnt start your basement on fire :p

Love: Didn't get to play you either. Too busy cosplaying Sagat i guess XD

CBK: Hearts still pounding thinking about that match, man. It was too fun playing with you.

BC: I just can't handle your Nannerz. But I'll find a way, don't you worry. Also, epic melee sheiks ftw, lol.

CBK AND BC: Playing you guys in teams was tooooo good. Also, I'll try to remember my tennis gear next time :p

Andy: It's ALWAYS fun playin with you. GGs man. Wheelie to face is too good.

Sekkou: Crazy Diddy as always. Too bad I didn't get to play with you more.

Yosh: Our epic 5 round tourney match was fun, lol. Gotta watch for them lava combos XD

Me: You'll do better next time buddy, don't worry.

Everyone else that I haven't mentioned yet because I have to go to class soon: Good seein and playin with you all.

Re Joker: Your welcome for the ramen :3 You also might find a random toothbrush and toothpaste lying around your basement because somebody picked them up and then just set them down somewhere *cough cough Peeks cough* Also thanks again for the shelter.

See most of you at Kahoka!

EBF

Smash Cadet
My guy has a shield and an axe son.
This game has even worse mechanics then Barwl.
You cant even control your fighter and random shit just happens.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Gr8 tourney, l8 shoutouts. Enjoy the color-codedness.

Stealth Raptor - Thanks for teaming with me, we did pretty good in doubles and I had fun in our matches. Shame I didn't play you in singles, but you totally carried our team.

ArkiveZero and 8Bit - I didn't get to play either of you in Brawl, but you both did work on me in Melee so GGs.

Cook - Your Olimar is scary, new beast from when I played you at No Koast. Don't think I can go Falco against you anymore.

Kit - You're pro with Wario's Fsmash. Sucks about the Green Greens shenanigans, hope you're not still sick.

Jlo - Our tourney matches are always too close. Nice job catching me with your hax frying pan.

C.Love - Pokefloats is the best stage ever, we'll have to play Melee again sometime your Shiek totally had me.

Zash - I can always hear the hype on your matches from wherever I am, your Shiek is still a badass.

Joker - I knew your Snake had gotten better, thanks for proving me right!

Kudou - GGs in SWR, I haven't played the game in so long. Aya is too fun, and I can see why shes top tier now. :p
Also the girl in pajamas with a book in her hand is who I mained in IaMP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baazgkh2KLM
Shes still good, maybe even better but she just doesn't play the same: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYXRAJakm_Q
These vids are also why I hate Yuyu.

Oh and Doujinstyle.com has changed so that explains why we couldn't find it. It still has all the downloads you just have to sign-up and search for them. If you can't find what you want maybe my friend can so tell me if theres an issue.

Everyone I missed - GGs and thanks for showing up! :laugh:

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Gr8 tourney, l8 shoutouts. Enjoy the color-codedness.

Stealth Raptor - Thanks for teaming with me, we did pretty good in doubles and I had fun in our matches. Shame I didn't play you in singles, but you totally carried our team.

ArkiveZero and 8Bit - I didn't get to play either of you in Brawl, but you both did work on me in Melee so GGs.

Cook - Your Olimar is scary, new beast from when I played you at No Koast. Don't think I can go Falco against you anymore.

Kit - You're pro with Wario's Fsmash. Sucks about the Green Greens shenanigans, hope you're not still sick.

Jlo - Our tourney matches are always too close. Nice job catching me with your hax frying pan.

C.Love - Pokefloats is the best stage ever, we'll have to play Melee again sometime your Shiek totally had me.

Zash - I can always hear the hype on your matches from wherever I am, your Shiek is still a badass.

Joker - I knew your Snake had gotten better, thanks for proving me right!

Kudou - GGs in SWR, I haven't played the game in so long. Aya is too fun, and I can see why shes top tier now. :p
Also the girl in pajamas with a book in her hand is who I mained in IaMP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baazgkh2KLM
Shes still good, maybe even better but she just doesn't play the same: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYXRAJakm_Q

Oh and Doujinstyle.com has changed so that explains why we couldn't find it. It still has all the downloads you just have to sign-up and search for them. If you can't find what you want maybe my friend can so tell me if theres an issue.

Everyone I missed - GGs and thanks for showing up! :laugh:
Blank gives me teh warm fuzziezez.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
BC: I just can't handle your Nannerz. But I'll find a way, don't you worry. Also, epic melee sheiks ftw, lol.

CBK AND BC: Playing you guys in teams was tooooo good. Also, I'll try to remember my tennis gear next time :p
Haha i hope u dont find a way to handle my nannerz :O

You were a much better Melee Sheik than i thought... We tied 1 - 1 and stopped playing lol wut?

Teams were definitely too good but disappointing for me :(

Hey Peeks u play tennis too? CBK and I vs u two in some tennis dubs LOL! Epic.. :laugh:

-BC-

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Haha i hope u dont find a way to handle my nannerz :O

You were a much better Melee Sheik than i thought... We tied 1 - 1 and stopped playing lol wut?

Teams were definitely too good but disappointing for me :(

Hey Peeks u play tennis too? CBK and I vs u two in some tennis dubs LOL! Epic.. :laugh:

-BC-
Lol, well considering I haven't played tennis in over a year, we might have to take a rain check, lol. I'd hit around for ****s and giggles though. I miss tennis alot actually.

But yeah, I was starting to get back my melee skill too. I was finally getting back my L-canceling ability. I should get some practice in somehow and enter singles next time for fun.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
GGz to everybody that was at teh joker's on saturday. melee pools were too real, i got in some good matches in with smeesh and yosh whom i havent played in a long time so it was fun. i was pretty happy that i atleast didnt get 2-0 by anyone instead of arckive in pools. gotta do that from now on so i can feel like i got my moneys worth. next time i should enter brawl singles but i never have the money since im poor games :(. i never liked to do specific shoutoutz but it was awesome to hang out with everybody again. also yulai, im gonna pick up clannad the after story again so we can talk about it \(^o^)/

thats some broken stuff up in there. anyways it was awesome playin SWR, its good to play new fighting games. do u reconmend any other touhou games or any other fighters? i only have Scarlet Weather Rhapsody right now and im thinking of getting Immaterial and Missing Power and Subterranean Animism. i think that im gonna main Reimu and secondary Sakuya cause i want to get better with them and try to do some online play. i just have to figure out this card thing and learn to remember some combos like in melty blood.

no wonder we couldnt find that site, we looked for like 15-30 min. then it goes and changes. good thing that i already signed up for it at jokers so im good there

EDIT: lol KoreanDJ playin melty blood re-act back in late 06' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_WmjZcLRJ0, he's not half bad either \(^o^)/

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
so i think its time for some

SHOUTOUTS!

Joker- Excellent tourney, very well run. im sorry i didnt get to play you or do that mm. wanna take it up at kahoka? :D

Blank- good job in teams! im sorry i held you back, i was on a streak of sd's that day :( if you are going to kahoka i would like some friendlies :D

zash- your sheik is scary. im really glad i got to play a good sheik.

smeesh- your peach is soo good, pulling melee float shenanigans and walking all over me. took all i had to keep those games close. ggs

Peeks- G&W uair is banned in KC. that **** was wack. ggs though

CBK- those pika dittos were fun. i love them so much :) our other games were also fun.

Arkive- good **** taking second. repping KC, even though me and 8bit bombed in singles. and that link is still good. also lolmk?

Kit & jordan- you guys are awesome to hang out with, and are scary on the field. i will always remember that one SD, that one chance we had to win.

ASC- your olimar is sooo good. even then though i cant tell if you or fino are better. you both play with such different playstyles that its hard to tell. i will say though that you do better against me then fino.

nicole- those games were fun. i cant wait for our pokemon master matches at kahoka. perhaps a clothes match? ;)

to anyone else- ggs, the day was very tiring for me and i dont remember much of what happened lol, so im sorry if i missed anyone. i want to say i am dissapointed with my placing but i faced stiff competition. ill see you guys at kahoka :D

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
so i think its time for some

SHOUTOUTS!
Blank- good job in teams! im sorry i held you back, i was on a streak of sd's that day :( if you are going to kahoka i would like some friendlies :D
Sounds good, and nah I was the one dying at like 80% lol.

If Kit's not sick anymore maybe he passed it on to me. I think I may be especially susceptible to Missouri. Staying home from school today.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i wished that i can stay home today but im in my web page design 2 class and im total slackin off right now \(^o^)/. man i want to go home and play some games or something, damn u Blank and ur stayin home today

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
GGz to everybody that was at teh joker's on saturday. melee pools were too real, i got in some good matches in with smeesh and yosh whom i havent played in a long time so it was fun. i was pretty happy that i atleast didnt get 2-0 by anyone instead of arckive in pools. gotta do that from now on so i can feel like i got my moneys worth. next time i should enter brawl singles but i never have the money since im poor games :(. i never liked to do specific shoutoutz but it was awesome to hang out with everybody again. also yulai, im gonna pick up clannad the after story again so we can talk about it \(^o^)/

thats some broken stuff up in there. anyways it was awesome playin SWR, its good to play new fighting games. do u reconmend any other touhou games or any other fighters? i only have Scarlet Weather Rhapsody right now and im thinking of getting Immaterial and Missing Power and Subterranean Animism. i think that im gonna main Reimu and secondary Sakuya cause i want to get better with them and try to do some online play. i just have to figure out this card thing and learn to remember some combos like in melty blood.

no wonder we couldnt find that site, we looked for like 15-30 min. then it goes and changes. good thing that i already signed up for it at jokers so im good there

EDIT: lol KoreanDJ playin melty blood re-act back in late 06' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_WmjZcLRJ0, he's not half bad either \(^o^)/
Most touhou games are pretty good, I think you can find everything you need to play IaMP and online play at iamp.mizuumi.net.

Also, heres some good combos for Reimu on SWR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tUUBxgyJDs

Edit: Amazing air trap here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXusS_nmgpA&NR=1

Edit2: Okay for real, learn something from this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfozWv9IMT0&feature=related

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
For those of you who have not already tried texture hacks, or have been lacking the files needed, I present to you.

Inferno's Texture Package 2.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?ngn43y4yk14

What you get:
-Loads of textures for every character along with a guide to which costumes are which.
-GeckOS for Homebrew
-Codes that load the Textures from your SD card to the wii, as well as infinite replay, and infinite camera.
-Instructions

What you need:
-Homebrew installed on your wii
-SD Card

Some of these textures were done by myself, but most are taken from several different texture websites and all compiled together to make for a nice, fun selection.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
thanks inferno, i was just about to start getting into this.

i just got the homebrew installed and didn't know what to do next til now :D

Cook

Smash Master
I should maybe do shoutouts... but there are too many people. I <3 everyone, especially the people I played games with. Zash and Peeks, I need to play you guys next time, I didn't play either of you. KC, good job at coming, bad job at some of you quitting Brawl :( . Hopefully you'll come back to it before Kahoka! :D

ace156

Smash Apprentice
For those of you who have not already tried texture hacks, or have been lacking the files needed, I present to you.

Inferno's Texture Package 2.0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GH1862IU

What you get:
-Loads of textures for every character along with a guide to which costumes are which.
-GeckOS for Homebrew
-Codes that load the Textures from your SD card to the wii, as well as infinite replay, and infinite camera.
-Instructions

What you need:
-Homebrew installed on your wii
-SD Card

Some of these textures were done by myself, but most are taken from several different texture websites and all compiled together to make for a nice, fun selection.
awesome X100, haha i just have to get the link to work :(. for some odd reason it pulls up the page, i click download, then it goes to another page and doesnt do anything... im going to let it run and see if anything downloads but its just kinda sitting there, any ideas?

EDIT: this is the error message appearing, it says i have a trojan virus or something stupid like that, the details are as such:

Error Code: -5006 : 0x80070002
Error Information:
>SetupNew\SetupDLL.cpp (849)
PAPP:Mega Manager
PVENDOR:Megaupload Limited (http://www.megaupload.com)
PGUID:3B6E3FC6-274C-4B6C-BC85-5C3B15DE18E2
$12.0.0.58855PAK
@Windows Service Pack 1 (6001) BT_OTHER 55516.18

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I just finished toradora. Twas good stuff, but i still dont get why everyone hated ep 24?
Thats what I said, but that was a good anime specially cause she goes around calling Ryuji dog, just like she kept calling Saito a dog also and I haven't seen hayate no Gotoku! but I'm pretty sure she'll call him dog sometime or other >.<

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
no, she dosent in that anime. her char really respects hayate so she's not that disrespectful towards him. anyway i just got the first ep of season 2 and its gonna be epic

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
the marriage bullcrap was bullcrap which is why everyone hated 24

Uli

Smash Champion
I just finished toradora. Twas good stuff, but i still dont get why everyone hated ep 24?
pretty much what tyser said, it was like BAM out of nothingness
it was stupid, even ami was like umm wtf?

i think they changed the ending compared to the original novel, im assuming because the pics in the novel dont match the anime!!

Uli

Smash Champion
well you got to watch it all at once
i watched it as it was coming out
so waiting a week for ep 25 when 24 was sooo bad killed it for me a little

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Understandable so.
Is kinda like Code Geass for Japan they had to wait a whole year for the 2nd season, after the first one left it with such suspense, but here we only had to wait till next week.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
exactly, i got finished with code geass right when japan got done with the first season, then i had to wait an entire 6 month - 1 year before season 2 was aired. i was basically screwed over just waiting to kno what happened. but in america, we got season 2 right after season 1 ended, so it was total bullcrap

Top Bottom