• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Turns out i wont be hangin out with the hoe tonight. Im up for some games, which i havent played in quite awhile now... Sounds like a decent amount of ppl at Jokers later so ill prob show up then.

Work tomorrow so i wont be showin up to the tourny sadly... :ohwell: (<---- John)

Also, im not willing to MM anyone cause im poor games... ill finally get to meet anime and Zash too?

CBK (half breed brother) call me since last night i told u i wont be comin to Jokers when i am...

-BC-

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Just like metaknight, when something is coming at me all I have to do is tornado!

Awesome. Mario dittos? :)

Actually Ill take your Meta with my Mario JBM. I beat Blank's, and he is your Meta rolemodel right?

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Brenton I have it and will turn it off. Just be at my place at 10ish or whenever you are ready to leave.

ace156

Smash Apprentice
kinda ignore this post, im just posting in here so some people can find my user name.

btw i was in todays (today was 2-28-09) tourney as Mduo, played as MK throughout, in case anyone didnt remember who i was ><

MTKD

Smash Apprentice
Is anybody on right now, I can pull up the BlogTv broadcast and you can see whats going on right now post a message if you want see AIM dbzccgexpert222

gantrain05

Smash Master
kinda ignore this post, im just posting in here so some people can find my user name.

btw i was in todays (today was 2-28-09) tourney as Mduo, played as MK throughout, in case anyone didnt remember who i was ><
yeah i remember u, we had some good friendlies, i go by Jlo, you gotta work on your DK matchup =P

Twinkieftw

Smash Cadet
We appreciate you guys having us. (Grinnell)
This was our very first "actual" tournament, and even though most of us got out in our first matches (brawl 5 out of 6 of us basically >.>) we still had fun.
We'll see if we can come again the next time, xD.

~ TwìNk

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
This was our very first "actual" tournament, and even though most of us got out in our first matches (brawl 5 out of 6 of us basically >.>) we still had fun.

~ TwìNk
yea no problem it was fun having you guys...^_^..oh yea the friendly's were fun also..^_^..but yea come more it would be fun

LOL i said fun alot...-_-

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace

~ TwìNk
I hear ya dood. This was me and peeks's second tournament. Nerve racking. But playing you was fun. Your Marth kinda wowed some people. GG's. I don't remember if I played anyone else from your group.

GG's to everyone else that showed up. I'm lookin forward to playing you all again.

To everybody that played in crews: Too real. Judgement wins all. No questions asked.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Good games at this tourney, some people surprised me this time. Jordan was just on top of the brackets til finals lol.

Bone you got better too, and your Balrog was sick in SF4. Good Brawl friendlies also. I'll try and get those textures for you soon.

CBk our first team up was pretty good lol. I probably should have went for more spikes but yeah we got rocked by Team Real Team. Jordan and those double nair combos.

Glad Missouri made it by the way, you guys are cool.

Jlo Brawl+ was too fun lol. Should be a side-event, Ivysuar is god.

Even though it wasn't my highest placing, this was probably my best tournament. Gave you a run for your monies Joker? :p

Hey dude, I think it was you who asked me for friendlies right? Well I'm sorry we never got the chance to play if it was. >.<

But yeah to all of the first-showers it was cool havin ya. hope to see yous next monthly.

ace156

Smash Apprentice
yeah i remember u, we had some good friendlies, i go by Jlo, you gotta work on your DK matchup =P

yea i am definitely going to start practicing against DK's a lot more. i should be at next months tourney as long as work will allow it, so i will probably see you again at the next one.

Good games at this tourney, some people surprised me this time. Jordan was just on top of the brackets til finals lol.

(just trying to keep my post short and cut some of the quote)

Even though it wasn't my highest placing, this was probably my best tournament. Gave you a run for your monies Joker? :p

Hey dude, I think it was you who asked me for friendlies right? Well I'm sorry we never got the chance to play if it was. >.<

But yeah to all of the first-showers it was cool havin ya. hope to see yous next monthly.

yea i did ask for a friendly, but i had to leave somewhat early so i never really had the chance. i will definitely try to make it to next months tournament and then i will plan on staying later than this one. i had to leave early because i had to wake up early today, and getting back late would not have been good for me ><

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Ugh. My matches were embarrassing.

I'm OK during friendlies but in tournament matches I freeze up and can't even Quick Attack in two directions, or roll from the ledge to the stage at the right time... <_< worst in Iowa right here

Nicole

Smash Champion
I heard that Kirksville did pretty well at this tournament! Good job guys!! Next time you should beat Joker, hahaha! (jk Joker, you are too good)

I'll be at the next one for sure, I'm sad I had to miss this tournament.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS!

First and foremost, from this moment forward I shall no longer go by Razor. (Due in large part to the fact that there are just too many other Razors, and I want to have a unique tag that isn't shared by perhaps dozens of others.) My tag for now on shall be Clovis. Because that is named after a cat that has the power to light zombies and sleepwalkers on fire with a mere bite. Reference: Steven King's Sleepwalkers.

Nebraska: You all are *****es for denying me my friendly requests and leaving without saying goodbye. But I greatly enjoy all of you and am glad you always make it down. Tyser I wish you would play more brawl instead of ripping it down all the time. I could see you were enjoying yourself in your singles matches especially against CBK, obviously not enjoying yourself as much as you do in melee but enjoyment nonetheless. JBM, I'm really happy you are giving brawl more time and effort. I wished I would have played you in something, anything because had I won I was gonna say...."I know what JBM stands for......Jake's better than me." But I never got to play you..... Uli and others I didn't get to play, so that is of course unfortunate.

Missouri: Kit and Jordan good matches in teams as well as the Jordan challenge. You two are very enjoyable people so I hope to keep seeing you at tourneys in the future. RFG! Good job man, you had a ridiculous bracket having to go against Joker and then me, but you took me out. Congrats on that. I'll be more ready for your japes shenanigans next time.

Random others who showed up: Mduo, keep up your training man. I was flattered to find out I actually have a fan out there. I will give you one further piece of advice to either take or leave. Unfortunately there is no respect for a metaknight player. That is why I am trying to leave him behind with my plumber from the lowest tier. You might wanna think about finding someone else and excelling at them and having peoples respect. Or if you don't care about respect keep meta, either way keep up the training and see you at the next tourney. All others it was good to have you at the tournament keep coming and do doubles next time, that is the best part of the tournament.

Blank: You have new obstacles to over come, but you will work it out because you are for real. Friendlies on Friday were too good and good job to you and CBK in teams too.

BC/CBK: CBK we got owned in singles man we need to remedy that for next time, good job to you and Blank though for you comebacks in teams. BC for not playing hardly at all lately that was the most you have dominated me in a long time, especially on me pipes. Keep it up and take off work next time.

Jlo/Luger: Congrats on your singles and doubles performances.

Zash/Peeks: Games are always too good when you two can actually make it down. Sorry about that mm Zash, didn't get around too it. I'll take that Taco Johns card next time. Peeks congratulations on a good placement in singles.

Smeesh: Thought I might have had you with Mario after I won the first one, but then you kind of just figured me out. I probably should have just taken you to pipes with meta but I'm glad I stuck with my plumber. Next time.

Joker: You are ridiculous with some of the things I see you doing in singles matches. It still amazes me how you coordinate explosions all of the map at the same time. We got a good thing going in doubles we are going to TAKE OshKosh, no johns.

Any I forgot I apologize, good tournament.

<OUT>

Top Bottom