• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
then u should watch an anime or read a manga or something that waste a lot of time. im watch Hanazakari no Kimitachi e right now so im in pretty good shape since each episode is like 45 min each, so jdrama rocks now

Uli

Smash Champion
im not in the mood for animes/manga right now
but ill watch like princess mononoke i guess

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I've been napping and Tyser's account gets banned! There are some people in the Iowa forum who do report him, but I dunno who. That's just not right.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Henry what time are you going to be at Joker's?
Same question for anyone else who was heading there tomorrow.
I don't have class tomorrow (cause I'm cool), so I can pretty much be anywhere after like 12.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Anime/Zash what time do you plan on leaving tomorrow and therefore what time do you foresee arriving in the Des Moines area?

Fall since no one answered your question I would assume around 5 or so.
Well I'm not really sure if I'm gonna be there or not. Close friend of mine is coming this weekend I guess. But I will try to convince him to come along with. Unless it isn't ok with Joker. But Peeks will be there. No friend johns for him.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
To Be Continue in Japanese. Always shown at the end of Gundam Wing. :)
u and ur gundam wing reference

Well I'm not really sure if I'm gonna be there or not. Close friend of mine is coming this weekend I guess. But I will try to convince him to come along with. Unless it isn't ok with Joker. But Peeks will be there. No friend johns for him.
well i think that joker doesnt have a problem with it since he never has any problems with thing like that for as long as i've known him

Im banned until the 22nd :'(
y is every1 gettin banned or is banned?

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
A mod got pissed that I said mods were dumb/gay so he banned me. Mods think theyre so tough, Ill shit on their heart in person. Where you at Xyvsen?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
There's another forum outside of the regional rooms btw.

Edit: Are we?

****it, so much for fighting the man

I've been here since 01, you guys aren't going to make me feel sad.

gantrain05

Smash Master
>.> i don't know bout you, but i have subscribed to over 120 different threads and have never ever ever seen either of u in any of them at any point in time, and i've been lurking SWF for 3 years now and joined last year.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Whats this moderators on my thread, $hit just got real.

Anyways, around what time are you guys leaving Peeks.

Edit: I don't mind the extra friend, just make sure he brings a blanket and pillow.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
animeblitzballa33 said:
We occasionally travel about. But not much can beat a tight nit community of great people.

Plus I too have never seen ur names. No offense.
Hahaha. None taken! We're mods of the social part of the forums-- true smashers such as yoursleves rarely go there.

I don't see many Iowa people posting outside of the regional zones. :) Anywho, have fun! I'm honestly totally okay with most people, until they start calling me a ***got without actually knowing me. It just rubs me the wrong way, being truly gay and all, if you know what I mean. ;) People like Tyser just need to grow up, and not be so ... I dunno ... douchey?

I hope you don't miss him too much.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha. None taken! We're mods of the social part of the forums-- true smashers such as yoursleves rarely go there.

I don't see many Iowa people posting outside of the regional zones. :) Anywho, have fun! I'm honestly totally okay with most people, until they start calling me a ***got without actually knowing me. It just rubs me the wrong way, being truly gay and all, if you know what I mean. ;) People like Tyser just need to grow up, and not be so ... I dunno ... douchey?

I hope you don't miss him too much.
helo mods.

sorry Tyser i know how much you like your postcount, you pickin up brawl next monthly?

Joker i'll probably be in des moines this weekend if Sekou and Vos wanna go. I'll let you know more when I do.

Razor should show up too, and i could swing by Blank's if he wants. Giant carpoooool.

edit: not sure why i quoted the mod, but yeah it's cool that you posted here.. means less anime talk :p

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
we might as well have a tourney every weekend now, jokers is just getting too popular we just can't get enuf.
Everyone wants a piece of this Latino Heat!
But hey, we could have a mini Tourney, with just the ppl who show up either Friday or Saturday.
Also, Sekku and Vos should totally show up, haven't seen them or played them for a while now, so it will be Kool if they show up.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
edit: not sure why i quoted the mod, but yeah it's cool that you posted here.. means less anime talk :p
Are you serious? Whats so bad talking about Anime dude? I didn't want to say it, but Vos usually reports Tyser when he talks bad about Brawl. You know I'm usually a nice guy, but when that kind of little stuff happens, its just childish. We can talk about all the Anime we want to Andy whether you like it or not. What, you going to report me too to the Mods. I have nothing against Mods. Just the people that report other people just for speaking their mind out.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tyser is douchey OMG thats the best post of all time.

how do i quote that in my sig?

Also, who reports people? seriously, joker can handle his thread

what a dummy.

Top Bottom