• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Heh lets just hope the weather calms down before the weekend.
well its suppose to snow friday but i dont think that snow is much an issue since its pretty much gonna be cold tomorrow and after that, its suppose to be about 20-30 degree this weekend so friday through the weekend, it should be get a little warmer than it is right now

I don't think the weather will be too bad for this weekend at least. Probably just very cold.
naw mang, this weekends its gonna get warmer and beside the snow thing on friday, things looks all good this weekend

I think we watch the same kind of anime, since I also watch just about any anime too.

I know the guy was a womanizer, which I was all like, is he relly getting it on with all this chicks, at first it was just Sekai, then I think towards the end he finally get with Kotonoha, but before that, Mokoto gets just about every girl in his class. I felt bad for Kotonoha, cause you can tell she was losing it, but I never expected that Sekai wold have been the one to lose it first T.T but yeah Horror anime, I think I started likeing it since Elfen Laid.
exactly, i like to watch a lot of different genre types since i like to diversify by animes, but i do like romance the most. also for school days, all i have to say is that its a F up anime

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
exactly, i like to watch a lot of different genre types since i like to diversify by animes, but i do like romance the most. also for school days, all i have to say is that its a F up anime
Yeah its really F up, I saw some of the endings for the game(cause School Days has everything: Game, Anime, Ero Games, and Hentai), and they're so F up, they have multiple one for each char, same for happy endings, but the best ending, it shows Sekai and Kotonoha, talking about their relationship with Mokoto(They learn to share), and how their X-mas gift to him, is telling him they are both pregnant, point being, why couldn't that have been the ending for the anime, since the games or anime follow the game mostly T.T

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I don't think the weather will be too bad for this weekend at least. Probably just very cold.

Also I'm actually available for games tonight because I don't have to work, if anyone wanted to play melee/brawl/TvC whatever.
If you can pick up Blank and I'll be game.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I'm almost done with doubles, I'll start uploading them once I'm done with them, then I'll do Singles, sorry guys, but my computer is being really slow when saving the files, so I'm using Kudou's laptop to watch anime while my comp saves them, this way I don't slow it down.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Can you guys play games tonight?

Edit: Someone bring Blank! I wanna start up the Melee scene in Des Moines again!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Yeah its really F up, I saw some of the endings for the game(cause School Days has everything: Game, Anime, Ero Games, and Hentai), and they're so F up, they have multiple one for each char, same for happy endings, but the best ending, it shows Sekai and Kotonoha, talking about their relationship with Mokoto(They learn to share), and how their X-mas gift to him, is telling him they are both pregnant, point being, why couldn't that have been the ending for the anime, since the games or anime follow the game mostly T.T
i kno huh, there r multiple endings with the games and whatever, but i like any of them that involved him gettin what he deserved.

I'm almost done with doubles, I'll start uploading them once I'm done with them, then I'll do Singles, sorry guys, but my computer is being really slow when saving the files, so I'm using Kudou's laptop to watch anime while my comp saves them, this way I don't slow it down.
thats right, use the laptop. u should buy that off of my when my bro gets his own cause i need some money :(

Can you guys play games tonight?

Edit: Someone bring Blank! I wanna start up the Melee scene in Des Moines again!
pfffffff, why play melee when u can watch anime and JDrama? i would watch anime and JDrama for like a long time and then be like "aaawwwwwwww sweet."

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
I play video games so that I can say Im good at something. Anyone can be good at watching anime :D
well not anyone can be good at watching anime, because i think that ima a little bit more advance than most since i watch atleast a good 3+ hours of anime and jdrama each day lol. wow, im wastein my life watching the 2D world...............................................................................but its so satisfying in so many ways lol

Actually me and Bone where talking about it, how much are we talking about?
im not sure yet, i have to talk to my brother and see what he thinks, but most likely its not gonna be too much like a brand new $800 laptop like my current one. im gonna have to get back to u on that

Uli

Smash Champion

school days was pretty sweet, i LOL'd at the end
main char was a badass lol

des moines should play more melee!!
im considering playing brawl again
we will seeeeeee

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
w00t!!! I HAVE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW NOR DOES BLANK, BC AND CBK!!! THEIR SCHOOL IS CLOSED TOMORROW ALSO!!! WAY TO GO NEGATIVE DEGREES!!!

EDIT: hey joker, i talked to my mom and brother, and they said that they want like $200 for it. but thats gonna be after my brother gets his own laptop and gets the things he needs from my old laptop first

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
we were the only school in Story county to still have school. but then again most the students live on the campus so it doesn't surprise me too much

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
hey joker, i talked to my mom and brother, and they said that they want like $200 for it. but thats gonna be after my brother gets his own laptop and gets the things he needs from my old laptop first
Alright then, I'll talk to Bone and see what he thinks, which by the way, do you need it back, cause it sounds like it was your brothers, or at least he used it, point being I'm pretty sure he will want to use it again, cause I been hugging it for a while.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
w00t!!! I HAVE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW NOR DOES BLANK, BC AND CBK!!! THEIR SCHOOL IS CLOSED TOMORROW ALSO!!! WAY TO GO NEGATIVE DEGREES!!!

EDIT: hey joker, i talked to my mom and brother, and they said that they want like $200 for it. but thats gonna be after my brother gets his own laptop and gets the things he needs from my old laptop first
Fawk yeah 5 day weekend ftw.

So I should be more than okay for games, just gotta get back feeling in my hands. I walked home today for like 3 hours in this weather, **** I am like the dumbest guy I know for not waiting for the bus. <_<

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Alright then, I'll talk to Bone and see what he thinks, which by the way, do you need it back, cause it sounds like it was your brothers, or at least he used it, point being I'm pretty sure he will want to use it again, cause I been hugging it for a while.
no, its mine, he just used it for his car and somethings that r on the computer has some important things for his car and what not. i dont really need it now but i'll see what he wants to do with the files he needs later

Fawk yeah 5 day weekend ftw.

So I should be more than okay for games, just gotta get back feeling in my hands. I walked home today for like 3 hours in this weather, **** I am like the dumbest guy I know for not waiting for the bus. <_<
wft?!? a 5 day weekend? thats freakin messed up man, and u kno it. also when u get ur own car and drivers licenses, then u wouldnt have to go through that anymore

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
No mang, games are happening on Friday and Saturday, and I'll have to say 4 plus, cause I'm only counting Peeks crew, the plus is everyone who wants to show from DM

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yeah GeeGees at Love's place guys. Ty for the ride Jizm.

You too Love for letting me borrow OoT and FF9. :laugh:

Tyser

Smash Champion
I get better tech skill though. I wanna keep my place as most miscellaneous tech skill person in the NE/IA area :D No one in this area can take that spot away from me anyways so I guess I dont really need to nerd.

Top Bottom