• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I don't see any vids up yet, what method are you using to get all of these matches up?

I'm looking at the NEIAMelee youtube acct.

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong one since 0 vids are up LOL?

or maybe im just dumb and need some explaining =P

Tyser

Smash Champion
Sunday: Had a tournament so I only got a couple vids captured.
Monday: Uploaded some videos onto Youtube and seeing as my house only has one comp, I got booted because my folks needed it meaning I couldnt get the rest as soon as I would have liked.

If you assholes wanna start doing this capturing shit so that I can bitch, please be my guest. This shit takes some time.

EDIT: Ive gotten 25/59 of the videos uploaded but theyre on Private still. Theyll be changed to Public when all of them are up.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Why're you keeping them private?

Not trying to be an *** just wondering O,o

edit: I just want to see teams of sparrow and I =/ can you make those pub? **** the rest LOL

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
If you assholes wanna start doing this capturing shit so that I can bitch, please be my guest. This shit takes some time.

EDIT: Ive gotten 25/59 of the videos uploaded but theyre on Private still. Theyll be changed to Public when all of them are up.
I know how you feel Tyser, ppl just don't know the work we have to do, to put this vids up so that only a few can see them. By the way I also do the private thing, cause I like uploading all of them at the same time.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
uploading video's is easy and takes only 2 mins longer than it takes to watch them for me. and i don't even actually watch them i just let it capture and do something else LOL.

no hate towards tyser/joker just sayin super saiyan

Tyser

Smash Champion
I had to capture 4 hours of crap then my gay "Upload to Youtube" thing takes YONDER to actually get the videos uploaded. One 3-minute video will take an average of 10 minutes to actually get inside of Youtube's vagina. Anyways, Teams will be up last because I forgot about them and I dont want them mixed up with singles. Some of the singles matches are up though. Everything should be up tomorrow fo shizzle.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
**** just watched my set vs. yosh

good **** yosh, i got pooped (litterally) LOL. 2nd match i realized my forward b wasn't considered an SD because you had me scared so i missed the edge XD.

Good Yoshi, I'll do better next time!!! :bee:

edit: overall pretty fun set to watch though!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
omg, that fuking knee that prevented my upsmash could've been the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen, idk whether to call you more nerd than m2k devon or your just throwing knees LOL.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
wow, i was just watchin Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, a JDrama, for the first time and it was pretty good. i didnt know that JDrama are pretty enjoyable to watch

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
everyone should watch claymore if they haven't already.

=D

some people don't like it but I guess it's like one of my favorite animes

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Summary from animethat.com:

Demographic: Shonen

Genre: Action, Horror, Fantasy

The story revolves around the character Clare, and her struggles as a member of the “Claymores”, a powerful group of women gifted with incredible abilities due to being part Yoma (or demon). Their sole mission is the eradication of these Yoma, who require human guts to survive. Clare is first introduced when a town comes under attack by one of these creatures, who uses a human disguise in an attempt to deceive her and the rest of the villagers. Though the people are intimidated by her presence, and fear her (her constant stoicism doesn’t help either), a young man named Raki decides to reach out to her. He even goes as far as following her throughout her patrol of the city, much to her displeasure.

edit: ok so i guess that description is crap and basically just about the first episode but if you try watching it at least watch until the end of ep 7 before you quit =D (thats when it gets really good n stuff)

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Ugh! I just watched my match and am just upset of what I do! I think with my hands and not with my head. So hard to be creative!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
It sounds like your typical shounen anime :'( Im not a big fan but Ill give Claymore a chance one of these days.
nah its different, watch it don't go off the bad description that i gave lol

edit: that is after melee teams gets put up! :D

Tyser

Smash Champion
LOL fine. They'll be up in a little bit. Im uploading Winners (5 matches), Losers (4 matches) and Grand (9 matches) Singles right now so yeah.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
Claymore is pretty good. It had a lot of potential but they screwed it up and differentiated from the manga

Tyser

Smash Champion
Everyone friggin watch Ouran High School Host Club. I think the manga is about to be over also from the way the last manga chap ended *excited. And if you guys havent read Bitter Virgin yet, do it now. Its the best in the nation. Its my number one.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i watched 1 episode of that quite literally homosexual anime and couldn't do it anymore =/

id rather watch love hina LOL its like the same concept but with girls instead of gay guys..

no offense :(

edit: post referring to ouran

Tyser

Smash Champion
That's legit. I just like the main girl char. She's my avatar and my favorite anime character. And yeah, Hikaru and Kaoru are totally homo despite the fact that theyre brothers.

Top Bottom