• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
"Drop A Colony On Your Face" Tourney Results(Brawl)

Brawl Doubles:

1 - Yoshimi(Yoshii/Deepak):metaknight:
2 - Knightmarez (Joker/Skizm):snake::gw:
3 - Team Huge (Blank/Andy):kirby2::warioc:
4 - Smash Fiends (Sparrow/FluxWolf):zerosuitsamus::snake:
5 - Team Better Get Better Then 7th (Cook/Nicole):olimar::gw:
5 - Smash Friends (Disciple/Wobby):lucario::gw:
7 - Proficient (BC/CBK):diddy::pikachu2:
7 - GanFalc (Jlo/Luger):ganondorf::falcon:
9 - The Pop+Doc (Dr. Cuddles/Pop n Fresh):metaknight::olimar:
9 - LoveSack (C.Love/Kit)

Brawl Singles:

1 - Joker:snake:
2 - D. Desciple:lucario:
3 - Razor:metaknight:
4 - Kit:wario::dk2:
5 - BC:diddy:
5 - Yoshii:metaknight:
7 - Blank:kirby2:
7 - Cook:olimar:
9 - Deepak:metaknight:
9 - Sparrow:zerosuitsamus:
9 - CBK:pikachu2:
9 - Jlo:ganondorf:
13 - Wobby:gw:
13 - Pop n Fresh:snake:
13 - Nicole:gw:
13 - Smeesh:peach:
17 - Hurricane:falco:
17 - Cuddles:metaknight:
17 - Sluys:wario:

Well sorry kinda late, but here it is, I also put both Melee/Brawl results on the front page, Tyser when you start putting vids up, give me a link so I can put on the front page also, I'll start working on the vids tomorrow. I'll do shoutouts later also

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
tyser or myself will be making a thread for this tourney in the tourney vid thread.

also, sparrow and flux i enjoyed the friendlies, if the drive isn't too much for you, you should come more often as well as chexr and aaron.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
+78

Ill post them if I know what the hell they are. This is an example of why tags are useful so that I can know if it's important or a friendly :S Next tournament Im not going to post vids unless people have tags. Devon is the only exception.
Like you cant tell what ones were mine I only played 3 chars this tourney. I gotta review thinner chillindude and my tourney set. it was to real.

As for shoutouts:
Good games to my dudes

Flux is good people, Ian just like to pick fights when he wants to believe something.

Didnt get to play sparrow except in teams witch is lame

Secks. will now be called Thinner Chillindude whenever hes on his game, otherwise hes just ben-donk

Smeesh always gets **** gamed by the state of Iowa. And it tickles me pink

JBM is a scared ho that doesnt want to play marth against me. therefor sucks. Cuz Marth ***** yoshi if your good enough like Mo

MTKD im in love with your chin. Its more buff then 2 JBMs

Love you left that keystone in my car, so now I have some bad drink to drink. Thanks love

Brawlol folks: Stop It, just stop

Joker: Im gettin closer in pkmn, just you wait. Also thanks for showin me how much youve neared snake. However, im sure you noticed my natural skills for smash bros. youd be scared if I picked up brawlol full time instead of 5 games every month or so. Ill beat you early in a bracket thus f cking up the whole tourney and any ideal rankin system. Thanks for housin me again along with smeesh, majik and secks..

Anyone else that I forgot... Get over it.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
lol yoshi was considered a marth counter back in the day, i still think its even or in yoshi's favor because marth's strongest element is basically removed in the matchup.

lol at mo being the better marth because of that.

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
Yosh, I didn't realize you thought flux was better than you. I would say you are better but you would know your skill level vs him better than me.

I guess I gave you too much credit.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
+4

You just got to play smarter but you can not out wit me.
what else are you gunna do when your basic statistical move set if foiled. you adjust and learn.
Any Great Marth who knows what a yoshi is should be able to beat it. The olds are still in marths favor.
Trust me I know Ive always feared Marth mains. Unless I know how they play. So I adjust.
All im sayin is that by exp from Marth v Yoshi match ups. MO HAS A BETTER MARTH.
He has always beaten me back when yosh was consider a "counter".
The last time he and I played I was beatin him left and right. but by round 5, He was 2-3 stocking me per match.

Ian, flux isnt that bad, and im not tryin to say either of us is better then the other. I played him, I beat him and moved on, sh t happens in the craziest ways

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
LOL, ur judging it off of one matchup, that is a stupid matchup and annoying.

if that is what makes you believe mo is better than myself, well your opinion matters not.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
+ 3

Its Not just the match up, its his playing style.
I dont know if you know this but I use to main like 8 chars and would win games with mewtwo, pika, luigi, zelda. ect you know, those other crap chars. At the time I had those chars good enough to take out any one in Ne. but still couldnt beat him.
playin with him over the last 4 years and seeing master his ways is another thing.
What makes you think your greater then Mo.
Just Marth my Yosh and Ill shut up. untill then, you suck.

Uli

Smash Champion
hopefully ill play you next time sparrow :D

if MN holds any MELEE tournys holla at us, we wanted to go to that one recently but nooooooooooooo.

GG's!

i should become a tourny director!

tyser you should make a video thread soon because im sure no one outside of NE/IA knows about it.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
+5

fine, 10 dollars on your yoshi that isn't a good char and the reason why you don't place at tourneys anymore.
Hey theres a reason he got move to bottom.
however, finally your gunna mm me. Ive only asked like 20+ times within the last few tourneys.
Ill come find you

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
I had a nice nap, I wonder if i made any of my usual sleeping noises and moans during the tourney.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
MN: Thanks for showing up, we'll try to make it to another one of your tourneys, maybe the bi-weekly, if not the next Bezzo. We didn't got to play our MM in pokemon Flux, but maybe next time, I'll post something to play WiFi, I don't think I got to play all of you, but maybe next time.

Kit, Cook, Nicole: You guys left with out saying something, but I heard you guys had to leave in a hurry, so is all good, I was glad to see you guys come down my stairs, cause I never saw you guys post if you were coming, but I'm glad you guys came, Jordan see you next time, hope all 4 of you can make it.

NE: I'm glad you guys had fun at Loves, no one showed up that day, so I though I should have come over, but the one who could have picked me up was Skizm, but weather was kinda bad, so I decided to be safe about it. Pokemon is always fun Yosh, I think I need to work on a new team, cause you may figure me out XP
Smeesh and Majik, sucks about your car, but good thing Hurricane agreed to drive you guys around, by the way he usually goes by Oni Hurricane, not sure what he uses for COD4.
Also Uli, thanks for running Melee for me, I always get really confuse when I have 4 different games going.

Sluys and Blank congrats on 3rd in teams, we need to get togheter and play more, specially once Sekku comes back, same goes for Blank, check the boards more often to know when there's games going.

Razor congrats on 3rd, I though you would have done OK against a Lucario, since Vos plays him, but he hasn't been around for a while, I just think our match took it out of you. I'll put the vid you wanted me to put ASAP.

Proficient: GG guys

Jlo and Luger: we didn't got around playing SC, but maybe next time, you should come next time also Luger, if not for Brawl then some SC.

Anyone else I forgot GG guys, hope you can make it to the next Tourney, which by the way this months Tourney was called "Drop A Colony On Your Face" cause Bone mention it.
Never Forget:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6327981&postcount=5728

Tyser

Smash Champion
Videos are not up yet. I have to capture them then upload them, its a time consuming process. I have Grand Finals left to capture, after those are done Ill start uploading them onto Youtube, here.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
hey all, I'm back. I was actually back in time for the tourney saturday but wanted to stay home to sleep. I ended up crashing at 9 that night so it was a good thing i didn't drive.

Razor, nice work on that 3rd place

Desciple- make sure you are at the next tourney. I want to play me some lucario

oh, and the mid west championships are this weekend for those who want to go. I don't think i'll be able to make it anymore. Partly because I haven't touched a game in 3 weeks and school is going to kill me this first week.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
oh, and the mid west championships are this weekend for those who want to go. I don't think i'll be able to make it anymore. Partly because I haven't touched a game in 3 weeks and school is going to kill me this first week.
How many people are actually going to the midwest circuit anymore anyway? Idk of anybody who is still going, which is good in my book. Me and Peeks wanna be able to play as many people as we can this weekend.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Zash I think you are going to be overwhelmed just playing me....

I'm just kidding I'm not big on the trash talk.

Yeh Joker I was running on empty after I played you. Really after that second match. When you were at 174 to my like 60 and you refused to die. After that I was just there....I didn't have much left to bring.

In all honestly I blame it on luger. I won every match while he was there watching me but then after he left I got pummeled.

No johns though Joker and Discipline owned the player known as Razor.

Whenever you get that video up that would be awesome.

Tyser

Smash Champion
All Melee vids are done being captured and are in the process of being uploaded onto Youtube. There are 59 videos so I wont get them all up tonight.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I think all of the ppl who had plan to go, can't go no more, which is fine, however, we should have enough games this Friday, now ppl better show up, cause I know Peeks will drive, even if it's on bad weather, so no Johns.

Also, I just now started riping the first disk, so once that's done I'll have to go and edit each match, but I'll try to get them up as fast as I can.
Until then enjoy this little AMV I made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv4GgFroaak&feature=channel_page

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Well, im officially back at school, sad day...
ppppfffff i went back to school last week so yeah, i've been in school a whole week before u

I had a nice nap, I wonder if i made any of my usual sleeping noises and moans during the tourney.
im pretty sure that u didnt make any noise or moans during the tourny cause i was pretty much next to u almost the whole time and i didnt notice anything

Im gonna upload DUBS last because I totally forgot about them o.- I hate DUBS
but u still won it anyways. its better than not gettin anything at all

ooohhh i see what u were talkin about now. i saw the part with the grapes involved but i couldnt think of an anime that has grape eathin in it. but what u have in for that part is still pretty good. its not exact but its only one verse so i dont think that people would notice. good job though

Top Bottom