• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Zash I am gonna drive up to wherever part of NW Iowa you are in and personally lay the smack down if you don't come today. That is all. Also I will be arriving around somewhere between 1 and 3 probably.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
helo mods.

sorry Tyser i know how much you like your postcount, you pickin up brawl next monthly?

Joker i'll probably be in des moines this weekend if Sekou and Vos wanna go. I'll let you know more when I do.

Razor should show up too, and i could swing by Blank's if he wants. Giant carpoooool.

edit: not sure why i quoted the mod, but yeah it's cool that you posted here.. means less anime talk :p
Cool. ^_^

People should start charging for rides, its like I don't even have to ask anymore. =O

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Andy what time are you thinking of arriving? Also if Sekou and Vos are coming what time are they probably going to show? Also anime/zash individuals coming or not what time do you all think you are going to show today?

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Are you serious? Whats so bad talking about Anime dude? I didn't want to say it, but Vos usually reports Tyser when he talks bad about Brawl. You know I'm usually a nice guy, but when that kind of little stuff happens, its just childish. We can talk about all the Anime we want to Andy whether you like it or not. What, you going to report me too to the Mods. I have nothing against Mods. Just the people that report other people just for speaking their mind out.
Wow, way to call me out. I'm trying to get everyone banned because that sounds fun and I have no life.

I'm just giving you kids a bad time because i normally have to go through 4 or 5 pages of unrelated chit chat just to find info on who is playing when. At least mod drama is interesting.

Sounds like you have some personal issues with Vos and you guys should just hug it out.

edit: learn sarcasm

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Me and Zash get out of class at like 3:10 and will leave right after, Vax is coming too, so we will show up at like 7ish, maybe 8. But i will personally drag Zash with me, i have waited for games for far too long for him to back out now. We WILL be there.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Everyone stop yelling (or typing furiously) at each other. Any problems you have can be sorted out with money matches.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Well, we will no longer be able to make it again:mad:. One of our really good friends is in town and aparently Zash is a better friend then me cause he wants to hang with him, i was willing to come, but whatever. I am incredably sorry for saying that we would come for like 3 weeks. I apologize to all.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
+ 209

Dam mang, tyser on his "im gunna get my ip banned spree" again, Mods poking heads and spam spam spam.
Anime should try and set up a play date here soon.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Yeah Tacoom, we should set something up for sure. Do you have any other people that would play games too? Razor, and everyone else that cares, I'm sorry, but I already had a promise made to this guy before I said that I would go to Des Moines. I'm truly sorry. You can all hate on me here and at the next monthly if I don't show up there in person before then. Let the flaming begin :(

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Well, we will no longer be able to make it again:mad:. One of our really good friends is in town and aparently Zash is a better friend then me cause he wants to hang with him, i was willing to come, but whatever. I am incredably sorry for saying that we would come for like 3 weeks. I apologize to all.
that sucks man, u guys wernt able to come down for the monthly and then the week after. well things happens but u guys should just try to make the next monthly

xfacta

Smash Cadet
good games tonight... joker: when your snake is on a roll youre unbeatable. im glad to c my kirby can stand sum what of a chance tho. Blake: i still have no idea what to do with your diddy, i cant beat nanners. i did whoop your metaknight tho. Tony: we didnt really play against each other much but your pikachu looked good tonight. Schizm: i hate fighting your game and watch, i just dont know what to do, cept be ike. Razor: dont know why im typin this cause i c u every day but good MAIN tonight, Mario i mean. you'll only get better with him

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Haha... tsk tsk... I was lookin forward to playin u guys too

Yeah Tacoom, we should set something up for sure. Do you have any other people that would play games too? Razor, and everyone else that cares, I'm sorry, but I already had a promise made to this guy before I said that I would go to Des Moines. I'm truly sorry. You can all hate on me here and at the next monthly if I don't show up there in person before then. Let the flaming begin :(
You made a promise to him already? :O
That sucks.. At least u stick to ur promises... Kinda? LOL was lookin forward to playin ur hyped up Sheik everyones been talkin about ;)

good games tonight... joker: when your snake is on a roll youre unbeatable. im glad to c my kirby can stand sum what of a chance tho. Blake: i still have no idea what to do with your diddy, i cant beat nanners. i did whoop your metaknight tho. Tony: we didnt really play against each other much but your pikachu looked good tonight. Schizm: i hate fighting your game and watch, i just dont know what to do, cept be ike. Razor: dont know why im typin this cause i c u every day but good MAIN tonight, Mario i mean. you'll only get better with him
You are exactly correct about Joker. He is just too good...
Your kirby was doin quite well against me actually... Then idk haha. We did play FD tho..

Alright i gotta give that Mario some respect Razor... You did beat me one time... But we'll see when it comes to tourny play ;)

-BC-

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
no honestly, i played brawl yesterday and i realized the only char who i had alot of fun playing was mk, he is the only char tht somewhat relates to melee

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Are their game today?
If ppl want to show up and play some games, I'm good for it.

no honestly, i played brawl yesterday and i realized the only char who i had alot of fun playing was mk, he is the only char tht somewhat relates to melee
That's the same reason why M2K plays as MK, cause he plays and moves like a Melee char would, which is why when a Melee players plays Brawl, they all lean to MK.

Also Zash don't worry about it, just give us a heads up, when you or Peeks want to play some games again.

Top Bottom