• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion

i think that the anime is exactly the same as the manga so u'll be seeing the same thing from the manga but in anime from. that what i think, thats if its the same as the manga which im pretty sure that it is
Fap, Fap, Fap, plus I loved Susuka, love the story and the ending was satisfying, but now I need to read up the manga for School Rumble and Golden Boy, which by the way Kudou, I need your help, could you find me a clip where someone is eating a grape in some anime, and a part that looks like he jizzed his/hers pants from the same anime. I'm looking but can find any.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Fap, Fap, Fap, plus I loved Susuka, love the story and the ending was satisfying, but now I need to read up the manga for School Rumble and Golden Boy, which by the way Kudou, I need your help, could you find me a clip where someone is eating a grape in some anime, and a part that looks like he jizzed his/hers pants from the same anime. I'm looking but can find any.
lol i changed the Yakumo pic cause i love the quote in that pic. also the things that u want, thats pretty hard to find since its pretty specific. for what reasons do u need pic of those things?

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
so are we callin' all the anime kids "anime" now? that's too funny
That would be a terrible idea seeings how most people have taken to calling me anime. If that happened i would get ultra confused and think im ultra popular cause i would think that people would always be talkin about me when in reality they would be addressing the other 90% of anime fan on this thread. Heck, im confused already just from typing that.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
If anything I just need a clip of some anime, where they eating a grape like thing, cause I'm making a **** in my pants AMV, but can't find it, I could show it to you when you are here.

But the clip doesn't have to be specific, like if you find some one eating one, and in a different ep, they make the **** face, that's fine.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
so u not commin to joker's anymore peeks? just to confirm that ur not gonna be there today nor tomorrow

If anything I just need a clip of some anime, where they eating a grape like thing, cause I'm making a **** in my pants AMV, but can't find it, I could show it to you when you are here.

But the clip doesn't have to be specific, like if you find some one eating one, and in a different ep, they make the **** face, that's fine.
that might be hard since i dont recall in a anime where some1 eats a grape like thing. its pretty uncommon but i'll see what i can do later

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
so u not commin to joker's anymore peeks? just to confirm that ur not gonna be there today nor tomorrow
*sigh* Sadly i will not be there. I now officially hate my friend's parents. The only car i could have used happens to be gone all weekend. Isnt just cool how for the past 3 weekends the weather has been crappy, and we just so happen to be trying to play smash. Its official, mother nature is an enemy of smash.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I remembered seeing something like it, in some anime, but can't remember, also Bone suggested that I use some one from DBZ eating a sensu bean, cause it kinda looks like a grape, plus they get that look after it.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Joker, you should let me and Zash know if you are going to the midwest circuit as soon as you know. And where exactly is it. Cause since i cant do this tourny I wouldnt mind going to the circuit. But not sure if Zash would want to or not. Im sure we could work something out possibly.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
We evolved pass that, all we need now is, his SD card and a copy of Twilight, you can probably bring it tomorrow, since it only takes like a min or so, plus don't forget to bring your SD card this time.

gantrain05

Smash Master
We evolved pass that, all we need now is, his SD card and a copy of Twilight, you can probably bring it tomorrow, since it only takes like a min or so, plus don't forget to bring your SD card this time.
i'll try not to forget lol, i don't really know how much good stuff is on it tho, i only ever play Blo and cpu so its a bunch of stupid stuff probably lol.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
So just you and Zash, or are you going to be bringing the same ppl, who will have come today.

That's right, Bros b4 hoes.

For sure me and Zash, but probably Vax, and maybe one or 2 others but not sure yet. And then we got Razor and Jlo i am going to count you to so dont let me down, jk but seriously, even right there we got a good group. Just pray that the weather holds lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
jake, i think that we need to start practicin with the band some more, i been playin guitar a ton lately, i think we should start off playin some covers and junk until we get our groove back. i learned island on the sun by weezer cuz u wanted to play it like 2 years ago lol.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
oh kudou u gotta mod my wii, its ver. 3.3u, i got a soldering iron if u need one.
yeah i guess i can since i have to hack Love's friends psp also

yes we did, in modern day we can do anything. also joker, i dont think that i can make it over tonight, i just got off alittle while ago and the weather just got pretty bad out of nowhere. my ride backed out since there is like 1-2 inch of snow right now and its commin down pretty hard, so i think that i would just see u tomorrow then

gantrain05

Smash Master
i was lookin forward to fightin a shiek as well =/ oh well, and WE GOTTA DO CREWS THIS TIME, man like the last 4 tournies there has been no crews lol, its my favorite part.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
its usually because its the last thing that comes up and people forgets about it.
Plus when lunch comes by ppl take an extra 30 mins or so, which is why I'll try to have lunch after Doubles/Singles, for those who want to play crews.

We should do Melee Crews because Im sexier than Miranda Kerr.
For Melee crews, I'll let Uli handle that, plus how long of a break(if any) between Doubles/Singles you guys take, since you guys are the majority of the Melee ppl

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Well good luck everyone, I officially cant make it, but me and zash will be down for games, so for anyone who wants to fight an awesome shiek and GaW, you will have to come to Jokers next weekend. I would brave the storm if i had a vehicle lol.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
jake, i think that we need to start practicin with the band some more, i been playin guitar a ton lately, i think we should start off playin some covers and junk until we get our groove back. i learned island on the sun by weezer cuz u wanted to play it like 2 years ago lol.
Dood, thats what my friends did, they learned a couple of covers and made a couple of there own. They had a couple of shows and this coming summer they are looking to have an almost complete original band.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Uli speaking because everyone is fuuuccking TRASSSSHEEDDDDD, not really but i think we will be kreepn around 12!?1
tyser is OUT OF CONTROLLLL
also we are going to buffalo wild wings tomorrow, everyone should definitely come for a good time dudes, EVERYONE
and uh we can go after doubles!
i feel like typing more so i will
ian is shiiiiting on jbm on FD
jbm is at 1 stock and ian is at 2
jbm isnt going to sandbag
jbm is chain throwing ians marth
ian gets out and throws him off and grabs the edggee
OOOOOOOOO
k im done

Uli

Smash Champion
joker what time do you want us to come??
ill handle everything melee dawg :D

ian got a new laptop worth 2800, he is rich games
we are listening to animal collective
people are jsut restarting games WTFF

jbm and ian are going to peaches castle
jbm is cell (falcon) and ian is marthhh whataafaaaaggg
and ian just got gimpeedddd
ian is now complaining about jbm teching off nothing
jbm just SLAM DUNK HIM
ian just threw 2 fsmashes with marth and took a stock off, LAMEEE
jbm s trapped in a corner
ian proceeds to ****, ooooo jbm brings it back and dairs him off the stageeee