• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Investigation - Your character's hardest Match Up?

Zelderu Maryoto

Smash Apprentice
Hi. This is an investigation that I made because of curiousity. I got the idea from SuSa, who made an investigation on what was each character's most important match up to learn, whom I PM'd and asked if I could do this investigation. I was allowed to.

Basically, the rules for this investigation is exactly the same as SuSa's, except for the fact that you, in this investigation, are allowed to vote in as many Character Boards as you want to.

I'm posting this investigation in every Character Board on Smashboards. The purpose of this investigation is to figure out what character is one character's hardest. You may discuss it in this thread before you vote.

When you vote, you simply say one particular character you find the hardest for the character in question. But it is your first vote that matters. Whenever I see people have voted in this thread, I edit and write the name of the person that voted and then the character the person voted for.

If you have any question, ask it.

OK, let's get started!

KillerJawz - Olimar
Xyro77 - Olimar
Karcist - Olimar

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Way too hard for me to narrow it down to just one but as Samus, the characters I have the most difficulty facing are olimar, falco, good marths and good d3's. Mk is the obvious answer but voting for him is pointless for these polls. Your probably not looking for multiple answers but that's all I got for ya.

Olimar? Olimar over Falco or Dedede? You guys need help.
No major problems with D3. Falco I find to be easier then MK, who I find to be easier then Olimar.

It's like this:

TL > Marth > Falco > MK > Olimar
imo

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You think TL is the hardest MU? why? im not gonna say its easy or even but ****......the hardest? f that.

I quite clearly said Olimar earlier in the thread.... that would mean that out of the 5, TL was the easiest. It was a list in terms of who i'd rather fight, in order.

Xyro77

ah u just did it in reverse order. must be a euro thing. no big deal. i understand now

LOL How on earth is that reverse order? I clearly said "in terms of which I'd rather fight".

Xyro77

you tricky euros. you guys must go to trickster school and **** when you are young.

Yes Xyro. That's where we go. We learn these tricks in order to fool you Americans. That's get back on topic xD!!!!!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
KillerJawz thought of using > as arrows.

Normally, one uses > as "greater than."

And as much as I agree that Olimar is a hard MU (remember the Samus back room group we had? I said it first!), you guys are overrating that MU. Severely.

You're not cool. Now start being productive or you can enjoy a room ban from yours truly.

How'd ya like that salt?

He hasn't given a productive post in months. I have every reason to enduce a room ban, for the sake of his reputation as a knowledgable Samus main however, I'm willing to wait it out.

Xyro77

He hasn't given a productive post in months. I have every reason to enduce a room ban, for the sake of his reputation as a knowledgable Samus main however, I'm willing to wait it out.
KJ, when i read your posts i see this.......

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Whaaaaa? I thought that post was productive in explaining the confusion. AND I gave my vote for this thread.

You need to lower the iodine in your diet.

That means they're amazing.... right?

@Noid, they were not productive in the slightest.

IYM!

Smash Lord
wow, too much angry here, and all for a ">" missunderstanding. just relax KJ, Xyro and No-IDea :)

back on topic, one time i fought with a olimar and, i didnt make any good move with my samus :( but with my Link .. is another story:cool: ). any way. after a few matches with him, i could win some fights, his pikming spaming is disyointed, and can throw piking with his grab too

but i could get adventaje from his recovery, is bad, just with one or two goods Nairs and done, or two Homming M and Zair out stage

personaly i have problems against wolf, i know i mentioned this before, but i think this MU as a hard one

Out of topic again: Where do you get all those funny images Xyro?, first the guy spiling milk and now this :laugh:

again guys, dont fight, we are all friends here, with diferent customs and thoughts but with the same smash love :)

We're relaxed. IYM this is just a common happening on the Samus boards, don't worry, it'll pass.

Top Bottom