• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intro, Outro ,Promo Partner??? (an after effects homie LOL)

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
idk if i can post this but..

Basically, in the past 2 years, every video i have ever uploaded has been always edited by me and only me.

but now i am at that "i can only do so much" point

i really want to make, the videos in a more professional type videos and better promo vids and whatnot i guess???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

ima use grindtime as an example i guess because theyre the closet to do something like melee videos but in a real professional way

if somone knows how to make intros like this

intro is the first 30 seconds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KVgGiOhxUo

and promos like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg6eCDeshWg

or kinetic typography like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbo3IUHBC44

PLEASE hit me up

aim: homemadewaffles7

i would learn how to work after effects or some other program myself, but its just too much for me to grasp(i tried tho) on top of other stuff im doing already

i'm kind of doubting anyone here knows how (i could be wrong, i just thought it would be worth a shot)

btw im not asking help for with the actual matches being recorded themselves, just intros, outros, promos stuff like that

hopefully by good s** german or apex (if i even go, and even get to record by chance)

i can start making the best quality videos possible (this been a solid goal of mine lately)

we'll see hopefully

EDIT: ima be a **** tho and choose all the music and pictures for all this stuff tho, my bad =(

LLDL

Smash Hero
I wouldn't like an intro and outro in regular matches. Regular matches should go straight to the match. VideoGamebootCamp does that and it's really annoying. For promo videos, crew battles, and your other videos i would love it though.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
I wouldn't like an intro and outro in regular matches. Regular matches should go straight to the match. VideoGamebootCamp does that and it's really annoying. For promo videos, crew battles, and your other videos i would love it though.
nah it wont be in every match

i feel you tho, that would be annoying

intros would be in like, the first match of certain sets for sure :)

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I actually do a fair bit of stuff with after effects. Mostly special effects and compositing, but I've done a couple promo-esque things.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Maybe not exactly as good as that first one, but I can figure out stuff that's probably somewhat close to that.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Maybe not exactly as good as that first one, but I can figure out stuff that's probably somewhat close to that.
oh cool!!

well if your intrested or down to do something like that

ill hit you up on aim

or hit me up on aim tonite if you can :)

this would be soo nice if this works out

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, definitely, and it would give me some good practice with my after effects-fu. Hit me up whenever. My aim info should be in my profile.

LLDL

Smash Hero
hope this works for you. if not exactly what u need, lol maybe you can do another contest.

Zodiac

Smash Master
I do hella editing all the time, never used after effects. And usually I edit smash videos haha, promo's would be bad-*** to edit

LittleOne

Smash Cadet
I've got a decent amount of after effects editing. I'm always around editing programs, so I think i'd do pretty well trying this out.

Spit-wad

Smash Cadet
Just don't make it too long. As cool as those things can be, I don't want to sit through more than like 7 seconds of that ****.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Just don't make it too long. As cool as those things can be, I don't want to sit through more than like 7 seconds of that ****.
its prolly gonna be 30 seconds

but it will not be on every video, only on the first game of certain sets

and yea, sorry bro, ur just gonna have to champ that **** out, or skip it hahhaha

sorry to those that hit me up, and i didnt respond i fell asleep LOL

anyone on willing to hit me up now about this (even tho its mad late) feel free =)

Silk

Smash Apprentice
its prolly gonna be 30 seconds

but it will not be on every video, only on the first game of certain sets

and yea, sorry bro, ur just gonna have to champ that **** out, or skip it hahhaha

sorry to those that hit me up, and i didnt respond i fell asleep LOL

anyone on willing to hit me up now about this (even tho its mad late) feel free =)
I would say you COULD put it in every video, as long as you at it AT THE END OF THE VIDEO. That way, it gets straight to the action, but everybody still knows it's a Waffles vid.

Zone

Smash Champion
Using Flash is a nice way to edit/create that kind of stuff. Then just Convert it to video format.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i'm trying to step up my AE game, you know how to find me.

i'll be at work until like 7 PST

kpm91

Smash Cadet
good stuff waffles for going above and beyond in your already amazing vids and good stuff to all those helping him :)

Top Bottom