• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Triumph 1, Houston TX Jul. 10 2010

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
So if I drive in on Friday with DoH, Darkrain and Bluezaft, what are the odds that somebody is up for housing us? Apparently Bluezaft is in Dallas and I'll be driving him down, so the 4 of us need a place to stay. Personally I don't mind floors, I'm very used to them.

I'm still trying to figure out the time that I can leave and make it into Houston. It's based on lots of factors, and one of those includes the location of whoever we'd be staying with.

Jake13

Smash Lord
If you can deal with the floor and get into Houston later at night I can.

Any of yall chief?

Edit: I'm in west Houston. Zip code 77077

If you wanna hammer out the details throw me a pm with your number and I'll cal after I get off work round ten

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
If you can deal with the floor and get into Houston later at night I can.

Any of yall chief?

Edit: I'm in west Houston. Zip code 77077

If you wanna hammer out the details throw me a pm with your number and I'll cal after I get off work round ten
I vote we stay with this guy..

R u close to Houston hobby?

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
SideEffect MAY be able to house also. He just has to ask his grandma. Also, he's in North Houston so the drive isn't too bad. Something like 3 and a half hours.

I'm more of a last resort since I won't be home till midnight and I wouldn't trust a single one of you guys alone with my gf, haha. Gotta couch bed, get used to snuggling guys.

Also, it would take an hour longer to get to my place in Baytown.
Call or text me at 832 371 1121

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Wobbles, I may be able to house you guys if you want, I'll know for sure in a few hours then I will get back on here and let you know. I live in Spring, around 35-40 minutes from downtown.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Is there going to be an an actual crews tournament, or are we all just money matching each other?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
We need **** to get recorded. Who's got me?

I have a dazzle but I don't have the program. Is there another movie maker program I can download or use to capture video?

Broly

Smash Lord
RGV update- we going, but not at full strength. we might try crews for the lols. if somebody needs a partner, im available

defsithe

Smash Ace
i posted it on his facebook lol but i doubt it. and yeah i guess we will see

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Are you ready? Are you prepared? Fasten your seatbelts and get ready for the ride of your life, because here comes...

The Magical Misadventures of Malvern and Malvark, Wizarding Brothers: Magical Battle For The Gulf, the Final Part of the Epic Trilogy, by Bluezaft and Wobbles.

To be unleashed this Saturday, July 10, 2010.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
*pre-orders*
All pre-orders come with a magical bookmark that has a picture of the state of Texas wearing a wizard hat, and it will magically remember whatever page you were on if you put the bookmark in the book at that point.

Magic!

dilling

Smash Apprentice
We will have a dazzle hooked up to my laptop which will hooked up to one TV, but the more recordings we have the better, so if you have it, bring it. Also, I know this a lot to ask, but we don't have a projector (next time I'll be sure to get one), and if anyone could bring one, it would be highly appreciated.

All pre-orders come with a magical bookmark that has a picture of the state of Texas wearing a wizard hat, and it will magically remember whatever page you were on if you put the bookmark in the book at that point.

Magic!
I do love magic!

Broly

Smash Lord
i have 2 questions

first, are there elevators to the tournament location?

second, will there be a table for me to play on?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I'll be there. I might need a place to stay Friday night. If anyone can help with that, hit me up at 512-914-9745

Btw, if you missed Part 2 of the Magical Misadventures of Malvern and Malvark... it was indescribably amazing. I highly recommend checking out the conclusion of the Epic Trilogy.

(Was there ever a part 1?)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
1. Wobbles
2. Darkrain
3. Broly
4. DoH
5. Jake13
5. JesiahTEG

teams:
1. DoH/Darkrain
2. Wobbles/bluezaft
3. JF/MT

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
.... and i'm pissed that tgm lied to everyone and told us there would be gamecube controllers at last week's event. is such deceit to be expected in all future houston events? it's the only reason i played brawl seriously for the first time.

also bluezaft ill probly be in san antonio in like two weeks if you want to get some games in.... it'll be fun.... (ill buy you beer)

edit: this is rage. new account

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
.... and i'm pissed that tgm lied to everyone and told us there would be gamecube controllers at last week's event. is such deceit to be expected in all future houston events? it's the only reason i played brawl seriously for the first time.
[/SIZE]

Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh what.........................?

I went by what devry said originally and what they said was that they would produce 2 gcn controllers for brawl 2vs2 and i give them out according to how i see fit(which would have been 4th place). HOWEVER, when they showed up they told us they couldn't get GOOD gcn controllers cause they dont sell them in stores anymore(all thats out there are the trashy GS ones) so they decided to just give us 20$ for each controller(money is ALWAYS the better option) and ill give it out as i see fit. I ending up giving the 2 20's to first place cause if i gave it to 4th place it woud mean they would make MORE or as much as 3rd place and thats ********.

1: lee + razer==:metaknight:+:snake:
2: Gnes + trela==:diddy:+:lucario:
3: Esca + Jon==:metaknight:/:pit:+:olimar:
4: Jerm+Illmatic==:toonlink:+:peach:
5: Smoom + xyro==:dedede:+:samus2:/:rob:
5: denti + zori==:olimar:+:olimar:
7: Gamma+Alpha==:dk2:+:fox:
7: FK+Vorgy==:zerosuitsamus:+:snake:
9: Tesh+bio==:sonic:+:zerosuitsamus:
9: Leaf+panty==:pikachu2:+:gw:
9: Sync + tro==:snake:+:random:
9: p4 + fliphop==:metaknight:+:diddy:
13: V + battousi==:random:+:random:
13: Louie + Eddie==:random:+:random:

Here are the results for brawl 2vs2. You did not make top 4 so you HONESTLY have no right to *****. Had you made top 4 and didnt get money OR controllers then yea thats screwed up but you didnt so..........case closed.

Top Bottom