• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Triumph 1, Houston TX Jul. 10 2010

Broly

Smash Lord
although its annoying, **** talking is necessary to make things fun. i hate it when ppl get offended or start crying bout noise in brawl. melee is where its at.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
lol, you're a terrible pet owner, you're not supposed to knee them..
Its called discipline lol... we should play sometime, not next week cause i have to go be a counselor at a UH engineering camp, ugggggg its gona suck. Maybe like a week be4 the tourney

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i'm glad von has become the houston diplomat lol keep the shameless **** talk alive

yo broly haven't i wrecked you on several occasions by now? okay sweet just checkin

i'll mm any crew if we can get this houston team together: jake, oscar, fletcher, me, side effect. no offense to anybody not on said list. if we have that team together there's no doubt in my mind that houston would give any crew a run for their money. not sayin we're gonna **** everybody, but with those people if you think houston is the absolute worst melee area in texas you're ********

Broly

Smash Lord
i'm glad von has become the houston diplomat lol keep the shameless **** talk alive

yo broly haven't i wrecked you on several occasions by now? okay sweet just checkin

i'll mm any crew if we can get this houston team together: jake, oscar, fletcher, me, side effect. no offense to anybody not on said list. if we have that team together there's no doubt in my mind that houston would give any crew a run for their money. not sayin we're gonna **** everybody, but with those people if you think houston is the absolute worst melee area in texas you're ********
last time i won our MM. ya know, reading your ****ty side b with a nasty rest FTW? yea in tourny i lost, but i took some money from ya, so STFU. it be cool to own ya again. ill see ya by then

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i hope that tasty 1$ made you feel better about losing to donkey kong twice in tournament lol. nothin personal just takin up for my boy syba, cya at the tourney

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
well, those are the 7 best people as long as we have 5 of 7 we'll do just peachy. i left out paul and von though not because i think they're worse or anything just less experienced and more likely to choke. do we need vons mad gimps though

edit: hey taylorhj, you suck, you always will suck, your parents don't love you, you're an outcast at your school and people put mash potatoes in your pocket when you're not looking and you pretend not to notice because you're scared of confrontation. wanna mm?

edit: broly, wanna mm as well? i'll just let you know right now i'm gonna go ahead and use dk vs your marth (studies show i win) unless you try to use jiggs against me again in which case i'll just use peach (i mean i can beat both your marth and jiggs as peach but wheres the fun in that am i right lol)

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i was talkin about the 2nd match where i 3 stocked you as dk then the 1st match of our 2nd tourney set where i beat you as dk again then switched to peach to wrap up a juicy 2-0 victory cuz i knew you'd try to cp my dk as jiggs. lol okay lemme stop for real, i used to be big into the trash talk but really i just wanna play smash now. i only talk **** in retaliation for all the crap people give houston. you're good broly keep up the good work

lee martin, mm? 3/5, sheik vs...dare i say it, DONKEY KONG?!?! or peach. i'll get back to you on that

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Mouf's Peach is terribad...tried to beat me on Rainbow Cruise and I was like lol stitchface + bomb

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Its called discipline lol... we should play sometime, not next week cause i have to go be a counselor at a UH engineering camp, ugggggg its gona suck. Maybe like a week be4 the tourney
What about tomorrow? I can definitely go to someone's house after work and I won't be all that far away.

StoneColdBeast

Smash Cadet
What about tomorrow? I can definitely go to someone's house after work and I won't be all that far away.
I'm busy tomorrow for sure. We'll play the week before the tourney at least twice.

Anyone heard from Austin/JF/Kal/etc.??

And what about Caveman or Darkrain?

Lee, are you coming to this? I don't think you've been to a melee event with a lot of the big Texas names in a long time.

heh, nobody else seems to realize the sheer volume of nonsense Von can put out, in their confusion they think it's multiple people responsible...

S.O.S., you should randomly try to get Mr. C to go to this heh, I dunno why, I always thought it was fun to watch him play.. I really want to see the Link again..

And dare I mention, any Wes activity on the grid?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lmfao I'm so ****ing happy I told James to get on this thread xD

Yeah, I'll either be a key asset to the team or a thorn in the side lolololololol although we won't know until we try xD

But hell yeah we got this tournament. It'll be fun to see that overrated Ice Climber main break another controller when he doesn't get first place at this tournament.

We really do need to get Caveman and Darkrain over here as well as FLT. That'd be legit lol the rest of the Austin kids would be nice too though. I don't think ARC will make it to this since he's not around anymore T.T

Noooooo >_< **** we just lost a player and a good one at that...gay lol so it's now all up to KM to bring Forkgirl, Caveman and the rest of the SA players that no one knows about xD

Bomb + Stitchface is all luck. Just like that one time that nubby *** Peach threw a Bomb Omb at me and then let 5 cars hit me and just used one single Nair to finish it <_<

And what do y'all think that the crew entry fee should be? $5 per crew member?

Sheik vs DK lololol wow I can't wait to see that go down xD

D

Deleted member

okay mouf $5. if you play dk ima play game and watch though. good luck son.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I do not think that anyone Out of City should go to HOBO 26 unless they're catching a ride with some Brawl players. HOBO 26 was not hyped up for melee at all. I didn't eve know we had melee at that event this time around lol no one said anything about it until a few days ago. Hobo's are mostly always intercity tournaments anyway lol

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Oh SOS, remember that one time we teamed and got 2nd because I was great right up until I was awful?

Good times.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I do not think that anyone Out of City should go to HOBO 26 unless they're catching a ride with some Brawl players. HOBO 26 was not hyped up for melee at all. I didn't eve know we had melee at that event this time around lol no one said anything about it until a few days ago. Hobo's are mostly always intercity tournaments anyway lol
HOBOs almost always has melee. you guys just dont show up. as for the intercity thing.....thats melee only. the brawl side gets OOC/OOS everytime.

Top Bottom