• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI: Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Cancelled, See post 1

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Okay so I have to be at school a bit here and there this week, but I've pretty much graduated. Who wants to smash this week, before the biweekly?! I HAVE A CAR :) :)

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Attention: I will be in town from the 19th through the 26th or something like that. The only problem is my apartment is now even smaller now, so a new location is probably a must.

Needless to say, I will monkey match anyone! :D

Handorin

Smash Hero
WHOMG. You own monkeys? Me too. I definetly want to do some monkey matches.

Yang: Dude, just call me when you want to smash. ;)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
WHOMG. You own monkeys? Me too. I definetly want to do some monkey matches.

Yang: Dude, just call me when you want to smash. ;)
Oh, well I seem to have lost your phone number again... PM me with it ^^?

---
@Virg: When you're in town, you could come to my house and smash! I could drive you too lol.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
That's it! Who is joining the UT team? We have to put these wanton miscreants back in their place. Winner gets bragging rights and McCloud's car.

On topic- I still vote for a biweekly in Nashville sometime soon.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I thought about going to UTK. >_>

Virg- KO's wont happen for awhile since his house burn downed. We are kind of waiting for him to get settled.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
OK Hand, you can join the UT team because my/our standards are that low.

Also, KO's house burned down? That's horrible! When did it happen?

Handorin

Smash Hero
A few weeks ago I believe. Why dont you ask him. ;)
It's more of apt complex, and his turned out to be in better shape than most. Some idiot left a -grill- left -still cooking- and he -left the house-.

Stupid people own the world.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
And Now, a Word From Our Sponsors...

Hey everyone, the official INNsomnia website (www.innsomnia.com) has been recently updated! The old links are back up until the website is complete (or more near completion than it currently is), and there's a notice on the main page requesting information regarding INN, such as statistics on attendance and prize money, memories, and just about anything except shoutouts. Having an official INN page is all about making this series of tournaments more widely known and recognized than it currently is, and what better way than to send Zane info and tidbits to make it that much better? Therefore, I suggest you all get on the official site, check it out, and contriute! :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Are we going to have any fun crew battles or anything this time?

If Hando comes, Milk and Cookies has 3 men... is that enough?

Nite

Smash Champion
As of right now it should be most of the Run 7 at this bi-weekly. (Including Fizz, hopefully!)

Everyone get ready because Lance is gonna be all in your pants this time.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well dudes and....... other dudes is this one gonna be a fri/sat bi or a sat/sun bi cause its mothers day weekend and i kinda owe my mom alot right now (since she has been major support after my house burned down) hopefully this is a fri night one cause i wanna come.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
[edit- i was wrong about the date.]

@DML: We ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE! Now, I guess its just a matter of 3v3 or 3v4?

@Nite: You promised me moonwalk lessons. ;D

oh and.... I just spend all my moneys on snickerdoodle cookies XD time to get to work

Handorin

Smash Hero
I could have sworn it was Sat/Sun. If it is, I cant go. If it is not, I might skip out going camping. >_>

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
When? Every 2 weeks. First one starting midnight May 12th (that's midnight between the Saturday/Sunday transition).
Ok so I was wrong. :( The biweekly is on the saturday/sunday... so it looks like Hando can't go, meaning no crew battle for me.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Thanks Yang. I was pretty sure I had mentioned that already (and again in about 10 IMs, rofl).

He who hath balls from the heavens - I was at work and couldn't get on the board to post the new update so I requested his assistance.

To elaborate a bit more - I'd like feedback on a "per tourney" experience. I'd like to have a paragraph or 2 on the tourney itself, then a section at the bottom with quotes/stories/etc from people that came. It'll make more sense once the project gets underway.

I'm really excited about this, I've probably put more work into the site this week at work than actual...work :)

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
IHSB- Yea, what Zane said!

Zane- Whoops! My bad for not elaborating enough.

Yea, it looks like most of Run7 will be at this, which will be hip! It'll be good to see all your smiling faces once more! *reminisces*

:ness:

moogle

Smash Ace

Huntsville is coming in full force. Maybe. We haven't confirmed anything yet, but Coach, Sensai, JWT, Tarnish (and me) are all potentials. If anyone wants to house this mass of dudes, then awesome. Otherwise, we'll make camp at the Holiday Inn. (I hear Thief might be showing up too.)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
**** it mothers day is really important to me but im coming. ill just be popping some nodoze at my moms house lol. If Fizz is gonna be there then i should def be there. so many people yeah i got to show off the ganon skills. Iori wanna ganon ditto $3 best 3/5 i think i can beast it now. Also im gonna talk jmoan into comin. Nodoze ftw.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Lol nice picture moogle, you know were coming with spears and shields raised high :psycho:

I cant wait to play everyone again, i havent got to play much of anyone around here what so ever.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Too bad I suck at Smash though. I can try and get back into the groove before Saturday.

ALSO!! Nite! Or anyone, have a PS2? If so, I want to play people in 3S!! (Street Fighter Third Strike)

I wanna' see KO again! <3 All of you other kick *** Smashing buddies as well.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I wish I could go. >_<' Why o why cant my parents just let me go... I get back when I usually wake up anyway.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
oh btw i heard from a little birdie that this was the last chance to make an impression on the MSPR board members so me and jmoan have to be there.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
KO, Sensai, Yang, Iori...

I say we have a 2v2 Ganon ditto set, best 2/3, Memphis Ganons vs. Invading Ganons.... mwahahaha

Nite

Smash Champion
Fizz- <3. That game makes my fingers hurt, but d*mn it's fun. Also, I found my Scyther!

This is looking like it will be a big biweekly, so you all know what that means.....

BRING SET-UPS!!!

-EDIT- Yang- Yea, you'll get your moonwalk lessons.

Top Bottom