• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
but seriously when is next Bi gonna be cause im holding my first bi on may12th

*input shameless tourney voucher here* some of you must come to House of Smash!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Say, what's every one's plans for this coming Friday/Saturday? a.k.a I'm stopping by for Easter.
Well, Im free, BUT I need to try and drop by Zane's and pick up my camera on Saturday. I need someone to drive me since my car broke down. If you can do that, we could probably stop by somewhere to smash if Zane cant. +I heard he can give us free food if we go.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I can't believe this, this is beyond gasping!!!!! Iori is leaving the bloodline? Looks like the lightside won the war in the group. But that doesn't mean that the darkness is over.

@DML I don't know what your up to(This is so chad's fault, lol) but it has to be no good, I will stop you guys no matter what.

@Trust me, I'm the first person to yell that out OSM, we're still the best of friends, just not in the game. lol

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
So Iori is part of DML now. That has to be the shocker of the week. HAHAHAA

Oh...I finally got my driver's liscense. YAY!!! I quit procrastinating. I will now be training with other people more. ^___^

@Run7: I had the most awesome idea for a new banner. It will take me a while to draw it up though. ^___^

Newo

Smash Cadet
So Iori is part of DML now. That has to be the shocker of the week. HAHAHAA

Oh...I finally got my driver's liscense. YAY!!! I quit procrastinating. I will now be training with other people more. ^___^

@Run7: I had the most awesome idea for a new banner. It will take me a while to draw it up though. ^___^
congrats on the drivers license.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Iori is now part of DML...

Well you know, that sucks. That ruins everything. I wanted to make all of DML some signatures, starting with IHSB and now I was working on Chad... but now I'm gonna stop. I had even captured some images to put into Chad's sig, but knowing that if I wanted to do the WHOLE DML, I'd have to make an Iori sig....

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?! you CANT make an Iori sig!! Ive tried! He always wants it different! First its a character, then its sonic the hedgehog, then its another character, then... BAHH!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm just kidding.

But seriously, how did this come about? You can just leave a crew like that??

-Chad-

Slackerator
Well you know, that sucks. That ruins everything. I wanted to make all of DML some signatures, starting with IHSB and now I was working on Chad... but now I'm gonna stop. I had even captured some images to put into Chad's sig, but knowing that if I wanted to do the WHOLE DML, I'd have to make an Iori sig....

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?! you CANT make an Iori sig!! Ive tried! He always wants it different! First its a character, then its sonic the hedgehog, then its another character, then... BAHH!!
o_o..you were making a sig for us?

Btw the Iori sig you made last (the one BMW hijacked) was really great haha

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Seeing as how we are on the topic of Iori's banner....

Why dont you have Raichu in your banner Iori. Everyone craps on Raichu. Smash 64 had Pikachu. He makes a return in SSBM, but this time along with Pichu. Pichu gets love before Raichu. Raichu came first. This is a conspiracy I swear. If he is not in Brawl, I am going to go on strike. WHO'S WITH ME!!!!

Cant wait for the next biweekly. ^____^

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Seeing as how we are on the topic of Iori's banner....

Why dont you have Raichu in your banner Iori. Everyone craps on Raichu. Smash 64 had Pikachu. He makes a return in SSBM, but this time along with Pichu. Pichu gets love before Raichu. Raichu came first. This is a conspiracy I swear. If he is not in Brawl, I am going to go on strike. WHO'S WITH ME!!!!

Cant wait for the next biweekly. ^____^
I AM!!!! I love Raichu, he's my favorite Pokemon! Yes, he even comes in before Mew.

100,000 volts of electricity!! ****, that even more than that fickle Jolteon can manage. Only 10,000? Pfft.

DAICHUUUU!!!!

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I leave the boards for a week, and I miss something that big? Amazing, I didn't think you were a TRAITOR Iori. Haha, that is just funny to me.

Hyper- are u gonna ever post that vid of the ice water contest?

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice

Handorin

Smash Hero
Zane- I think you might as well mail me my camera since I dont see us being able to get together anytime soon.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Okay so we have to have a get together this weekend. My girlfriend is going out of town and I can spend all my time this weekend on smash!!

I'm back in town and photoshopping again!! whoo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom