• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I might not be coming to this. I'm still thinking about it though. It's really hard to work open thru close on sunday with only one hour of sleep :( I wish it would go back to fridays but i'm meaning to be like mccloud by mentioning that....

I'm really sorry guys... last time was really really sucky.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Mookie-Have you given your girl the "Before-you-go-to-a-tournament-I-must-warn-you..." speech? May be a good idea to if you havent. Just so they get the heads up.

I am pondering how many bi-weeklies I can come to and still have secure funds for my Wii. I am still trying to come to everyone I can.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I think I'll be able to come! That would be two tournaments (ST2) in one weekend! :)

@Hand- If I'm able to go and you need a ride, I can give you one.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
To make this biweekly, I will have to get lucky...like, "hit the powerball lottery" lucky ><

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
@Brad~ LOL, I've talked to her about it. She knows what to expect. I basically told her that most of the peepz are cool dudes, but there are always a few dudes on the odd side. She'll be alright, she knows to direct her punches to the throat.

@lvl9: I would be down for a $5 money match. I would do more but I don't want to have to carry too much money on me.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
@Brad~She'll be alright, she knows to direct her punches to the throat.
Good God! I am officially afraid.:scared:

Chad-I will be coming by any means I have. It may be tricky but if Lance isn't going I will try my best to be there.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Yeah. I feel bad for Lance seeing as how he is our main means of transportation. So if he cant go, then that cuts out a big chunk of our crew not getting to go. Lord Byron would come to more of these and wouldnt mind taking us, but his work schedule and biweekly schedule clash. The weekends of no biweeklies, he is off all weekend. But the weekends there are biweeklies he has to work all weekend. So thats a no go. But like CO_Brad said, we will try to find ways to get there. Dont count us out yet!!!! ^____^

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
maybe the answer is here because im going to be at nite's house on friday and saturday and my truck can fit me and 3 to 4 other people. so who all is rideless in run7

Nite

Smash Champion
I might go to this still but i'm not positive.... I'll let you guys know later.

@BMW- You're awesome. Nite, CCCP, Slinky, Mario'sC., and Fizz-sama.

edit- Off to do homework so I can chill with Nite before class!
Woot woot. I miss chillin after school everyday and playing smash.

edit- BMW, pm me and tell me about what time you expect to show up on Friday.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Lance - if you have to work every other week and its falling on an off week, we can have a weekly or triweekly to get on the "off beat" or something. Seems that no one else's schedule would really change much (advise if this is wrong)...

Just something to toss up

chamberlin

Smash Ace
If there was going to be anything done to the scheduling, I would vote for a weekly also.

Surely some of the locals could pick up some people for this bi-weekly. It seems like BMW would have most of the people taken care of since he's staying at Nite's on Friday anyway.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Weekly would be cool.

I like that new sig Chamberlin. I wish Myz would make our sig...that he was supposed to make like months ago haha >_>

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I like that new sig Chamberlin. I wish Myz would make our sig...that he was supposed to make like months ago haha >_>
If you need help with it just let me know. If you want it a gif then I'll have to upload the newest photoshop. Just let me know if you need help. PM me as to not spam the boards and if I do help keep reminding me because I tend to get side tracked.

SaberMan said:
I vote a weekly, I can't go 3 weeks without smashing with you guys. And if we did have a weekly after this bi-weekly it would be on my birthday!
Seems that bi-weeklies will fall on lots of peoples birthday. It must have been planned.

As for weeklies, I am not sure I could got to them all. I would probably still come on a bi-weekly basis because of money and the Wii.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Lance - if you have to work every other week and its falling on an off week, we can have a weekly or triweekly to get on the "off beat" or something. Seems that no one else's schedule would really change much (advise if this is wrong)...

Just something to toss up
The problem with my schedule is that I have to work every single sunday, open-close. This is the job I just started a few weeks ago by the way.

Anyways, the first bi-weekly I attended after getting the job was the one on friday...that worked perfect because on saturdays I don't have to work until 2 or 3...but the next one was back on saturday. I can't stay out till 7 get an hour or two sleep, then go to work open-close...

My only option is to stop going to the biweeklies unless it'd be on friday nights and i'm not in the position to ask you to change it since people like saturday better i think. At a minimum, I could probably get people there, stay for doubles, and leave around 2ish to get a little sleep...even that would be pushing it.

moogle

Smash Ace
Reasons for me to go:

I want to smash
Two tourneys in one city in one weekend
I don't have work Monday (Columbus Day?)
MookieRah (+gf!)
MooMoo Team?
Maybe that ssb64 guy from Arkansas will show up

Reasons for me not to go:

3.5-4 hours to Memphis
Might be coming alone (Coach works on weekends now, Thief is in Tuscaloosa, etc.)
Lots of other tournaments on the horizon (Oct 21 Tuscaloosa, Nov 5? MiddleTN, Nov 11 Muscle Shoals, Nov 26 Peachtree City)
I wouldn't get to sit on my *** and play Disgaea 2 all weekend

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
One more reason to go, Moogle. If you come I'll give you a $1 money match in SSB64.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Dangz Andy, I'm up for some MooMoo teaming. Straight up. That sucks about driving alone >_<. Ouch. I completely understand. I would like to see you there though, so would everyone else for the most part.

@Run7: What is the status on BMW? Can I expect you guys to show? I would hate it if I came down and you guys weren't there, I would be sad :-(.

I dunno if you guys are aware or not, but please check out my thread Simple Effective Melee Advice in melee discussion. Very very few people are debating with me, only Forward, I want other smart and seasoned players to throw in their input.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Reasons for me to go:

I want to smash
MookieRah (+gf!)
MooMoo Team?

Reasons for me not to go:

3.5-4 hours to Memphis
Might be coming alone (Coach works on weekends now, Thief is in Tuscaloosa, etc.)
Lots of other tournaments on the horizon (Oct 21 Tuscaloosa, Nov 5? MiddleTN, Nov 11 Muscle Shoals, Nov 26 Peachtree City)
I wouldn't get to sit on my *** and play Disgaea 2 all weekend
As good as that game is, I think you should come to the biweeklies anyway :grin:

Nite

Smash Champion
@Run7: What is the status on BMW? Can I expect you guys to show? I would hate it if I came down and you guys weren't there, I would be sad :-(..
Most of us if not all should be there. I hope. It'll be good to hang out with ya again. I hope to see you there.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Reasons for me to go:

I want to smash
MookieRah (+gf!)
MooMoo Team?
Are you talking about me? the black guy who you ***** over and over again in ssb64?

Handorin

Smash Hero
ah, I saw that. You should still come to mine ;)
I -might- be able to ask for housing and tel them you are coming from AL. Only if you dont mind leaving early, I have a band competition in Vanderbilt on Saturday.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Moogle- I may be broke as a joke, but I would also like a $1 mm with ya in Smash 64, if you don't mind! And as far as housing, my house is open, and no one here really has work or anything, so you could leave whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom