• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Hey, lvl9, do we have a moneymatch? You offered it before and I made a post taking you up on it. $10 sound good? If not, please make a post declining, cause I don't know if you were serious before or not.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Fizz-I would have defended you but I knew who it was. The criminal left too many clues to her ID and so I felt no need to defend. Sorry.

STFU-I would say a crew battle would be better at the Halloweekly. God knows how many will show up this time. It should be fun whenever it goes down. I believe Run7 is 1-2 in crew battles. My other members will correct me if I am wrong. (Those wins don't count the ones with the Panhandlers because I wasn't awake so I don't know how many we won. Someone who was there can update them.)

Nite

Smash Champion
(Those wins don't count the ones with the Panhandlers because I wasn't awake so I don't know how many we won. Someone who was there can update them.)
We had 2 crew battles that morning. We one both of them. They didn't want me to play for some reason. They kept sending me in last, so we always won with 5 stock left.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I would like to do the whole crew battle but we don't have Ace here so we would be missing a guy. Is the crew battles set up kinda like the East vs West coast thing in FC3 where each crew gets 40 stock and every person has 4 lives that kinda thing?

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Well. Its not always 40 stock. I know ours were 20 stock. But it can vary. But the rules are the same as in the East vs West crew battle. I think we have had 5 crew battles. 2 with the Panhandlers, 2 with the Tupaloopa Koopa Troopas, and one at FC6 with the Ship of Fools. If I am not mistaken, we have won 3 of the 5. That means we are up one win. YAY!!!! HAHAHA

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I still like the idea of a random tourney.

Standard tourney rules, except characters are chosen by "Random" and also picking stages.

You counter pick by chosing another "random" or you keep who you have. Stage randomed again as well.

I dunno, I just always liked the concept of it.

Keeping the subject similar, who do you think has the most wide range of characters, professionally speaking. I don't know much on this, but from what I've seen I think Tetsuya is up there (go to video.google.com and search for Tetsuya Combo to see his combo vid with 5-7 chars).

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Run 7 vs Bloodline vs STFU

It would be freaking awesome. I vote crew battles this Halloweekly.
Don't leave out Milk and Cookies, Inc. or bad things will happen... :laugh:
on a side note... this sucks with the whole "there's no results thread for ST2" thing. No shoutouts. T.T

Nite

Smash Champion
My crew- Who's all coming tonight? I just wanted to know.

Zane- I love the idea of the random tourney, it sounds like an awesome idea. I'm up for it whenever we can.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Random tourney FTW! I hope I can make this...looks like transportation is gonna be a biznatch, though. Hmmm...

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Well. I was really considering coming tonight even though I wouldn't have had money to enter, but man I have a horrible headache. I dont know what from, but I feel like laying down. So I wont be there tonight. Good luck to whoever from the Run7 goes. I will definately be at the Haloween biweekly though.

@Chad: Sorry dude, I wont be there tonight. Maybe we can get together sometime soon before the next biweekly and get some stuff recorded. Nite is on fall break this week so maybe we can all get together or something.

@BMW: It was really cool hangin with ya last night. Too cool man. Sorry I cant be there tonight to play your friend that plays Link. Maybe next time.

Anyway, I am going to take some headache medicine and lay down.

-Chad-

Slackerator
It really sucks you won't be there Smashter =( hope you feel better soon.

In other news...it appears like a few people are coming with me and Myz this time...like 3 or so more people..

Nite

Smash Champion
Awesome Chad, the more the merrier. Good job last night in low tier.

SmashterLink- That is horrible. Feel better soon. I'll probably be over at your house sometime next week due to the fact that I am on fall break.

Good news- Nite, Zero, Sandbox, Moogle, and BMW will be in attendace tonight. See you guys there.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Just got home.
Add another win to the band, making us 3-0. Didnt think we would win this one, bands who have murdered us in the past were there.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
SmashterLink- That is horrible. Feel better soon. I'll probably be over at your house sometime next week due to the fact that I am on fall break..
Yeah sucks I missed the biweekly, but I dont have a horrible headache anymore. But thats cool with me man. Whenever you want to come over just let me know. You know I will be here by myself on Monday - Wednesday since Brad will be at school. So we can try and work something out.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I didnt find any money, but Ill check to see if there is any extra from what we should have got.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Hand- If you found a CD with Pillows music then it was the CD that Zero had burned for me and I was too into the low tier matches to remember where I put it >_<

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Halloweekly! COSTUME CONTEST! WOO!!!

Obviously Hando is too good at "I spy" games :)

Edit:
Oh yeah. Halloweekly is next week. There will be a costume contest at this biweekly.

The voting will be secret ballot, winner get a prize (already picked out by me :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom