• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I haven't seen Fizz-sama online in a long time, so I'm going to assume that he also has Okami. I don't even know why I'm stopping to post this, I need to get back to it. Not want, need. It's an addiction. A "caligraphy meets cel-shading, then has an orgy with Zelda" addiction.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Interesting thing I saw today, Nintendo Fusion tour is coming to Jonesboro on October 17th. Tickets are 25 dollars each and there will be playable WII's there and also some bands are going to be there as well (Mostly going for WII lol.) Just wondering if anyone wants to come down and chillax with me at the tour and play some WII, could be fun times and maybe we could set up a smash tourny afterwards? Could be good times.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Interesting thing I saw today, Nintendo Fusion tour is coming to Jonesboro on October 17th. Tickets are 25 dollars each and there will be playable WII's there and also some bands are going to be there as well (Mostly going for WII lol.) Just wondering if anyone wants to come down and chillax with me at the tour and play some WII, could be fun times and maybe we could set up a smash tourny afterwards? Could be good times.
Based on the bands Nintendo usually has, I'll be screaming "WIIIII!!!!!" the whole time to drown out the sound of preteens cutting themselves, but hell yes otherwise!

chamberlin

Smash Ace
It does sound like good times. So, who are the bands that're going to be there? 25 dollars is kinda pricy just for a sneak peak of the Wii...

*edit*
I looked at the bands and they're: Hawthorn Heights, Relient K, Emery, the Plain White T's, and the Sleeping. Blehh...

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Hawthorne heights and Emery are alright, the other bands I don't really care about. But come on...The WII will be there!!!! You're not a true fan if you don't go. :(

On a side note, my birthday is Oct 15th so it would be like a cool birthday present type thing if all of the INNsomnia smashers came and played WII. We could hog it for hours. :laugh:

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
You'd think Nintendo would be able to sign some nmad good bands for a tour.....alas, we get the music of the emu "tweens." Im thinking my 25 dollars may go towards the purchase of a Wii instead of getting to touch one that's been manhandled by hoi polloi.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
I ll join any quarter match at this biweekley. Im bringing a sack of them.
This on is on Sat night right?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
So my grandmother just called.
Grandma: Hey, your cousin wants a PS3 for Christmas. How much is it?
Me: $599 US DOLLARS! $599 US DOLLARS!
Grandma:...Okay o_O What is it, exactly?
Me: It's Ridge Racer! RIIIIDGE RACER!
Grandma: Are you feeling okay? >.>

chamberlin

Smash Ace
On a side note, my birthday is Oct 15th so it would be like a cool birthday present type thing if all of the INNsomnia smashers came and played WII. We could hog it for hours. :laugh:
$25 does suck... But I still might go for the Wii and hangout/smash time. Oct 11th is my birthday, so I should get presents also!

-Chad-

Slackerator
So my grandmother just called.
Grandma: Hey, your cousin wants a PS3 for Christmas. How much is it?
Me: $599 US DOLLARS! $599 US DOLLARS!
Grandma:...Okay o_O What is it, exactly?
Me: It's Ridge Racer! RIIIIDGE RACER!
Grandma: Are you feeling okay? >.>
Jack that made me roffle hard. :laugh:

I dunno about 25$ for seeing the Wii...I mean so far the only thing I want badly on it is Brawl...and I know they won't have that so I will be very sad.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I dunno about 25$ for seeing the Wii...I mean so far the only thing I want badly on it is Brawl...and I know they won't have that so I will be very sad.
Well...I mean I drive up to West Memphis every 2 weeks and pay 25$ for the bi-weekly (If I enter doubles as well.) + Gas costs for driving 3 hours, It's kind of nice to have something right at home that I can go to, and it's not just about seeing the Wii it's about hanging out with my INNsomnia buds + having a possible smash tourny as well. Sounded like a good idea to me heh.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
If you're going just for the Wii....

EBGames and most other places will have Wiis set up in early/mid October.

Plus the Fusion Tour in AR is sold out....

-edit-

PS3 made a price cut? They felt that noose getting tight with the Wii being $250...:laugh:

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Plus the Fusion Tour in AR is sold out....
Err...I just looked at ASU's webpage and there is still a bunch of seats left? You might have just looked at one of the wrong places. If you get to the part where you mouse over the sections of the stadium there is still quite a bit of seats left to be filled.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I heard the place was sold out too thats why I never bought a ticket.

Zane- You have post 777. You are a holy man now.

*edit*
And I just checked back and Handorin has post 666! Its the mark of the beast! Runaway! MnC are going to take over!

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
PSH! King Ghidorah supposedly has the numerological number 666, but he ends up getting beaten most of the time. Granted, it's always a "everyone vs. King Ghidorah to save existence as we know it on Earth" kinda thing, but Hando doesn't shoot gravity beams OR fly....I don't think...

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
SaberGuy- I ran into some money the other day! Mind if I make that beautiful 50 cent match into a match for a whole dollar?

*side note* I feel rich! this will be my first mm for more than a quarter!

Nite

Smash Champion
Yayuhzz for the biweekly tonight. I want to have some fun and play smash. I am going to go back to sleep in a little while. (I need my rest.)

So, who wants money matches? Anybody? I'll accept $5 or $10 2/3. Reg tourney rules. Let me know guys.

Hey KOkingpin, so you and Mslano are coming for sure now? If so that is awesome, and I hope to see you guys there.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Nite-What time can we start showing up at your house before the bi-weekly?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Weather can't stop a bunch of enthusiasts from doing what they want.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Man. I cant wait for the tournament tonight. After a 3 biweekly absense, I make my INNsomnia biweekly return. YAY!!! I hope the weather doesnt get too bad.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm part of the Houston High School Daredevil Band, we marched in the thunder storm, AND we carried lightning rods as we did it.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Daredevil Band? Sounds more like a suicidal cult to me....I fear no lightning thanks to that nifty Franklin Badge on my hat ^^ Sends electricity back to the source! Now if it only worked in SSBM....

Handorin

Smash Hero
Daredevil Band? Sounds more like a suicidal cult to me....I fear no lightning thanks to that nifty Franklin Badge on my hat ^^ Sends electricity back to the source! Now if it only worked in SSBM....
Well, you could say we are a cult. Many people do say that. :laugh:
Franklin Badge? So does that mean you cant equip thunder jackets anymore?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
As you guys have noticed by now, I couldn't make this one... :( But I'm up for the next one!!
Good luck everyone.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Man, this was one of the best biweeklies yet...

Results and stuff will be going up likely when I wake up :)

Edit: Me and LvL9 beat Chicken and Dressing in a "Zane's Stupid Rule" match...

Nite

Smash Champion
Another great tournament, it was really fun even though I was tired. Let's keep the fundraising going. How much did we raise this time? A little more than a 100 I think? I could be wrong though.

I'll post some quick results off the top of my head in the results thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom