• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Wow, I'm gone for a couple months (ok, more than a couple) and everything changes. Not sure if anyone remembers me (I doubt it, I was a nOOb at the first INN), but I was thinkin bout smashin again (although I'm prolly worse now than at INN I). It's interestin to see a lot of the same people still goin at it.

And thanks to Nite for fillin me in, I think the whole Biweekly thing would've confused the hell out of me. :p
hey make sure to post on the TN Locator thread

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Wow, I'm gone for a couple months (ok, more than a couple) and everything changes. Not sure if anyone remembers me (I doubt it, I was a nOOb at the first INN), but I was thinkin bout smashin again (although I'm prolly worse now than at INN I). It's interestin to see a lot of the same people still goin at it.
PheonixJWS...that name sounds famaliar...Oh Yeah!! Your on my buddy list. Cool. I have been wondering who that was for the longest. I never took you off because I couldnt figure out who you were. Now I know. Yay! Welcome back.

Nite

Smash Champion
Boo McCloud. Come to the biweeklies or don't post here.

I'm sorry man, I had to say it. You can't talk trash in a thread and you don't even come to the tournaments.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Boo McCloud. Come to the biweeklies or don't post here.

I'm sorry man, I had to say it. You can't talk trash in a thread and you don't even come to the tournaments.
Dang :laugh: Having a bad day Nite?
Poor Mc Cloud :( but you should come to the Biweeklies

PheonixJWS

Smash Cadet
Where in Memphis do you live? Would be nice to play more people.
Well, I actually I live in Brighton (small town bout 15 min. north of Millington), but I spend a good bit of time in Memphis (and people actually know where that is). But, yeah, I could use some practice, so maybe I'll find some time.

Nite

Smash Champion
trash talking about forum posts?
No, you said that we had way too much time on our hands. My point is that you post stupid stuff in this thread that are most of the time not smash related. It would normally be okay, but you rarely go to the biweeklies.

I said that you don't even go to THE tournaments. Since I said this in the biweekly thread, obviously I am talking about the biweeklies. So you post all of the tournaments that you have ever been to. It is irrelevant.

Your argument is moot sir. gg no remake zerg rush keke.
This further explains my point and doesn't make a lot of sense.

In conclusion, come to the biweeklies and it would be ok.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
T.T It's not even worth it to argue about this stuff... Don't worry about it, just smile. :)

Oh yeah... and I've just now gotten the IC's freeze glitch down pat... time to wreak havoc at school with all the noobs who won't know what happened. :laugh:

still working on permission for this next biweekly... hopefully I can go because of my good grades...

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
No, you said that we had way to much time on our hands. My point is that you post stupid stuff in this thread that are most of the time not smash related. It would normally be okay, but you rarely go to the biweeklies.
1.Because making a post about how you destroyed blocks in Castlevania is the epitome of smash.

2.The time post was a joke anyway, but it seems a lot of people are incapable of understanding when someone's joking. **** got serious in about 2 seconds when all in all I really don't give a flying **** whether you spend your time destroying blocks in a video game or not.

3.I'm pretty sure I've attended about half of the biweeklies, so I wouldn't say I rarely go. 4 out of the 8 or 9 that we've had so far?

I said that you don't even go to THE tournaments. Since I said this in the biweekly thread, obviously I am talking about the biweeklies. So you post all of the tournaments that you have ever been to. It is irrelevant.
You'd be right except I included that I went to 4 biweeklies. I'd hardly call that rare.

This further explains my point and doesn't make a lot of sense.
It's leet speak for "good game, no remake, zerg rush, ha ha" which means

"It's over, stop trying, I'm in your base killin your d00dz."

In conclusion: Attendance at biweeklies is not required for me to post in this thread.

If you wish to ignore my posts, then do so. But don't hold your breath for me to stop posting.

Nite

Smash Champion
1. The Castlevania thing was smash related because I spelled my crew name in it. So, that is settled.

2. I can quote myself here, "It would normally be ok, but you rarely go to the biweeklies." Which supports my first point because I have been to ALL of the biweeklies, and leads to my next point.

3. You may have gone to half or so of the biweeklies, but how many times did you enter and help out with the fundraising? I think that I remember you paying for singles once.

I think that covers everything.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I'm gonna have to back up Nite and Mario'sCapeabilities on this one. McCloud, you do spam...and you have this way about you that pisses people off sometimes, those are undisputable facts though. You can say "meh I don't care about anything" but you do because you respond in a half-flaming kind of way that makes people want to flame back. I don't blame Nite for what he said because he's right, you do whine about stuff you don't participate in. Everyone knows it.

Yang said:
T.T It's not even worth it to argue about this stuff... Don't worry about it, just smile. :)
This isn't the Debate Hall.

Let's get back to posting about teh b1-Wiiklies shall we? Zane's just gonna come on here and tell you guys to stop anyway...

Personally, i'm torn whether or not I want weekly tournaments...I don't know if i'd be able to go to all of them with how much i'm working and going to school and stuff.

It shouldn't stop you if one or two dudes don't want it though.

~R7-Dressing out.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Well, I actually I live in Brighton (small town bout 15 min. north of Millington), but I spend a good bit of time in Memphis (and people actually know where that is). But, yeah, I could use some practice, so maybe I'll find some time.
Oh man. I know where Brighton is. You arent far from most of the Run7. Most of us live in Millington, with the exception of Fizz. Maybe we can come up there one day or you could come to us.

YAY. I have 10 dollars for the biweekly. HAHAHA

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
~This is Lance~

Man, my bro's ex used to live in Brighton. It's just down the Highway. Not far at all. I'll let you know when i'm throwing a tournament in Millington if you can't make it to the bi-weeklies.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Lance-Why are you posting under Skoot's name?

Anymore news on the pre-reg list actually being there?

People:
PrinceZane
Nite

Total: 2
Can you sign me up as number 3?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Let's see...

-Weeklies are a bit too much for me to afford, so I would prefer to stick with teh bi-weeklies(which it seems is almost everyone's opinion).

-I wouldn't mind a special tourny every now and again between bi-weeklies, such as a sweet Halloween tourny.

-I should be bringing another new guy along with BMW to the next bi-weekly

-Cal 2 homework is of the devil.

-McC needs to go to bi-weeklies(and participate)...

-Zerg rushs are over-rated. Protoss for the win!

-Sweet gravy I hope I do well on this Cal 2 test. ><

Handorin

Smash Hero
Everyone spams in this topic. Everyone stop accusing other of spamming, it is almost hypocritical >_>

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
I have a killer costume for the HallowINN tournament! Yes there will be a HallowINN tourney right Zane?

Oh my gamecube is messing up. it sotopped reading discs. Sometimes it reads them and sometimes it dosent. Anyone know how to fix this?

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
That's cool,Handorin.I'm in the band myself.I'm at merose high school.Whenever your free,let me know.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Band practice 9-5. wooo lol.

If perhaps I go home this Friday before I have to back to school for football, we might be able to play. Always a chance I might stay for frisbee or something. I can let you know. Got a cell #? Mine is 488-9971.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
My cell is acting crappy so I'm getting a new one.my band practice doens't end for a while.From 2:15 pm to 5:00 pm.It's crucial.Not to mention we have a game against Hamilton.The odds are stacked hard against me.^_^;If you want,i can call you now.I'm at my aunt's house helping her around.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Boring. Don't redefine your argument. First you say I don't go to tournaments; then you say I don't go to biweeklies; then you say I don't participate; next you say I don't wear blue shorts at the biweeklies. Yada yada yada.

McCloud, you do spam...and you have this way about you that pisses people off sometimes, those are undisputable facts though.
Once again, boring. This thread is about 10 actual posts and 200 posts of spam.

I'm not holding my breath for universal popularity, either.

I don't blame Nite for what he said because he's right, you do whine about stuff you don't participate in. Everyone knows it.
Don't recall the last time I complained about tournaments I don't participate in. Lessee... last thing I went to was... INN IV? Yeah um... what'd I say there? I forget? Care to refresh my mind?

That's right. I didn't ***** about it. I just took my 15 dollars and played friendlies.

Last time I "whined" about something was INN III, where both the 15 dollar entry fee was established, as well as the date landing directly on PROM night. For those of us who actually have lives, it's a pretty ****ed important night. For those of us who don't have money to give to Nite and you every. single. time. at the biweeklies, a 10 dollar entry fee was much more appealing to me.

Once again, I reiterate that I understand that smash is your life and that 15 dollars really isn't that much to you, and it did help the INN grow bigger, which is something that is always good.

But honestly, I don't care to give my money to you at biweeklies to play 2 matches and get knocked out. That's just money better spent elsewhere, and I'm almost Jewish in nature about my money.

You can say "meh I don't care about anything" but you do because you respond in a half-flaming kind of way that makes people want to flame back.
lmao, I cracked one joke about how someone didn't have a life because they posted their crew's Castlevania shot on the internet. Someone rushes to their defense and goes "yeh well u dun have a lyfe eithur cuz u post so much lololz". Thus I respond "yes, 2 posts a day is an incredible amount." And someone else goes "yah right stop flaiming *****".

Uh huh.

-Cal 2 homework is of the devil.
Oh God. Calc 1 ftl :(

-McC needs to go to bi-weeklies(and participate)...
I wish dude.

-Zerg rushs are over-rated. Protoss for the win!
Loel, you win sir.

edit - bahaha.

Latest Negative Reputation Received:

"Shut the hel.l up and participate in tournaments."

For the win guys, for the win.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
This topic has been derailed and is now about celebrating International Talk Like a Pirate Day (i.e. TODAY).

DO WHAT YOU WANT 'CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Band practice 9-5. wooo lol.

If perhaps I go home this Friday before I have to back to school for football, we might be able to play. Always a chance I might stay for frisbee or something. I can let you know. Got a cell #? Mine is 488-9971.

i miss those band practice days...... well i miss drumming i have to do some dci or wgi this next season or im going to die from lack of drumming! :lick:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
needless to say
Pirates FTW!
Yahoo had this Vid Pirate vs. Ninja did anyone watch that
hahaha i thought they was gonna fall in love! <3<3<3 *steps on hearts*
Heck naw pirates Eat ninjas for breakfast!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
How about I just say "it's over" and no one mentions it again :)
What happens at INNsomnia, stays in INNsomnia. :laugh:

On a side note, I might have some extra cash for this bi-weekly if anyone wants some 5$ MM's with me, only 5$ ones though cause I don't have enough money for any 10$'s.

Quarter matches?! :)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
What happens at INNsomnia, stays in INNsomnia. :laugh:

On a side note, I might have some extra cash for this bi-weekly if anyone wants some 5$ MM's with me, only 5$ ones though cause I don't have enough money for any 10$'s.

Quarter matches?! :)
I would take him up on that if I were you... He's loaded!

On another note... Spaceballz is the gayest pirate ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom