• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Smash Champion
Weeklies would be awesome, it would be up to Lance if the Runaway 7 could come to them because he is our ride. Thanks to him I've had a ride to every tournament that we would have to drive to. I appreciate it man. If we start having weeklies and you want to go, then I will start giving you gas money.

Brad- Thanks. I looked at the Japanese games that were listed and it said Hoshi no Kirby. It just caught my eye because one of the top players in Japan is named Hoshi no Kirby.

I got Megaman ZX yesterday, it's pretty **** cool so far. I am about to go to school though.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
weekly get togethers would mostly be for people who live closer to the area.
i know i would not be able to attend weekly tourneys cause i live so far away and my job would get pissed at me if i requested sundays off (if tourney was on sat). but either way i will be trying to get every other sunday off. considering i get paid an extra dollar an hour on sundays i dont think they would mind that.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Same here Inn is my fav tourny to be at. Memphis is too good. On a side note I'm already calling dibs on Housing if no one minds.

**** right me and ram and our crew calls housing for INN 5 hell yea (atta boy ram) lol anyways dude you guys can also come to our first tourny everyone who doesnt already know about it but run7 and other accompanyment are comning (well some of them) on a grey hound so hell yea everyone from memphis should come its the 7th of oct.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=82522

YEA INN5 FTW soon our tounry SU1 will rival INN..... yea right lol (btw ryan i want to change the name from smashers unite to "always smashin and never crashin" or something like that what does everybody else think about the name?)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I for one am against Weeklies. I have a hard enough time getting money together for bi-weeklies because I am always broke. Plus with the Wii launch not so far off I need to start saving money and plus regular game launches I dont think I could do it. Now if I cuold get a job sometime soon then it wouldnt be a problem as much.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@DML, Hand, Whoever wants to smash saturday - It doesn't matter when we start, but I'd like to get it going around 12 or 1 so we can get as much in as possible. Maybe come after lunch, so we can all chip in for pizza later?

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
LoL.... I was 1/2 joing about the weekly thing.

1/2 b/c I figure it would be a little too much hassle (financially, gas, work, etc), but not the other 1/2 b/c I could pull it off if enough interest.

We can stick to bi's, no problem

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
ALRIGHT!!!! I can finally post again. First thing I would like to say is sign me up Zane for the next biweekly. I have missed 3 in a row for various reasons. I am not missing this one. ^___^

And I agree. I think weekly tourneys would be a bit much. I have trouble coming up with money for biweeklies. Although it would be good to see everyone on a weekly basis...I just dont think we could make it every week.

I cant wait for the next biweekly. I havent been to the INN in so long. ;___; ZANE, I MISS YA!!!! HAHAHA

chamberlin

Smash Ace
http://press.nintendo.com/wiipreview/
username: guest
password: nintendo
auto-response to forthcoming posts: you're welcome
Pretty kewl. Does anybody know we're gonna have color choices at launch? It seems like we might, but I'm not sure. I wanna black one...

Here's a Smash related question also. Is there a surefire way for Fox to get out of Falco's downward chaingrabbing at low percents? If so, how?

-Chad-

Slackerator
Here's a Smash related question also. Is there a surefire way for Fox to get out of Falco's downward chaingrabbing at low percents? If so, how?
I dunno, Ambix spams Down + B like a mofo to get his shine off to get him away vs Myz and that seems to work....either that or he times it very well. Other than that I dunno really, =X

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Pretty kewl. Does anybody know we're gonna have color choices at launch? It seems like we might, but I'm not sure. I wanna black one...

No, you can only get it in white at launch. Also, I *think* that holding R/L and c-stick right/left would work, because you'll automatically roll away from the Falco. Haven't tried it though, I'm usually successful with just DIing away.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
*hugs Slinky*

Good to see you guys back.

You guys have 2 weeks to get the footage ready :p muahaha (same for you Hando)

Also, anyone that has ANYTHING from the tourney - clips, photos, video. Let me know. I'm going to try to get as much of everything as i can into the montage.

[hype-boost] Oh, and I'm almost certain there's going to be a surprise launched at INN V. I've only told Aidite about it and he's forced not to tell. I want to tell you guys, but I'm going to do my best to keep it a secret. As far as I know, I've never heard of a tourney with this idea. Should be pretty sweet... [/end hype-boost]

Handorin

Smash Hero
Zane- I gave Lance my raw footage. I guess I could try and do something with my computer footage...

Chamber- Just DI out. At max it works on me 2-3 times because Im not really expecting it and DI the wrong way. Be careful though, McC figured out that is usually what happens and Fsmashed out of it >_>

Zane- Does it involve human sacrifices to the Smash Gods?

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Handorin: Lance gave me your your footage in hopes I could put it on my computer and send it to Zane. But I dont have a way since your tape is a different kind than my video camera. I could pass it on to zane and see if he can do something with it if you want.

@Zane: YOU HAVE ME HYPED UP NOW!!!! I cant wait. Usually when you have some news, and you say its good, its GOOD. Can't wait to hear it man.

@KO: Its all good man. I usually dont enter teams. When I do, I usually enter with Fizz. Teams just arent my thing. But I am sure there will be many more instances where we can team. ^___~

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Hehe... it's good. I'm 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure of it!

...and I don't have any way to capture the footage. I have no imput ports on my pc for video outside of the regular monitor port :(

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Being an EBGames employee...We don't know if you'll have to pay in full when you pre-order the wii or what. Most likely it'll be $50 down (that goes towards the price). We also don't have a SKU (like a serial number) for the WII yet, that's why we can't pre-order it.

If i'm not first in the computer i'm taking everyone else's out and putting mine and my friends' pre-orders in. :laugh:

You guys know that you can preorder certain wii games right?

-edit-

I just realized I get 15% off!!! So does immediate family...

Handorin

Smash Hero
Being an EBGames employee...We don't know if you'll have to pay in full when you pre-order the wii or what. Most likely it'll be $50 down (that goes towards the price). We also don't have a SKU (like a serial number) for the WII yet, that's why we can't pre-order it.

If i'm not first in the computer i'm taking everyone else's out and putting mine and my friends' pre-orders in. :laugh:

You guys know that you can preorder certain wii games right?

-edit-

I just realized I get 15% off!!! So does immediate family...

What games can we preorder?

And, you can buy yourself 10 Wiis.... just sell them to us after you decide you dont want them.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I don't know if I'll be making it to this bi-weekly or not. I'll try, but since I don't have a job at the moment, I'm trying to save up for the Wii.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Lance: Speaking of preording Wii games. YOU BETTER HAVE CHANGED THAT WHACK PREORDER OF MINE OVER TO TWILIGHT PRINCESS FOR Wii BY NOW!!!! THAT CRAP WASNT FUNNY!!!!!!!

@Zane: Then we are going to have to find a way to capture Handorin's footage. If I had one of those VHS converters for it, then I could easily capture it. I only have one for the size tape my camera has. I'll try to get CO_Brad to capture our footage since he was the one who recorded it all.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yang Has 50000 Missed Calls From Mccloud
Holy crap, man, I'm sorry. :( I lost my phone, so everyone who has tried to call me is pissed... my mom, fufu, my gf... now you >.<"

In other news, it was great having Chad and IHSB over!! Thanks for coming!
Great to see you again too, Hand, we need to practice more for START!

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I won't be at this coming one, but I swear to god I'm gonna start showing up to tournaments again soon. I'm bout to go insane over here.

Nite

Smash Champion
Ease up Jack, I bought it from Zero's brother yesterday. Lol. That's why my HP is so low.

Cheater, Run7 was in it first! Hahaha.

And McCloud, if you knew anything about the game, you would know that it doesn't take long at all to do that.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Nite-That is too fresh. I'm surprised you braved going in his room for the game...Unless you were already in there... I should post up our Run7 texture from Animal Crossing Wild World. That was fresh too.

ihsb-Poser...I'm just kiddin you. Fresh too!

McCloud-You say we have too much time on our hands but your post count says you have more time to waste then us.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Too fresh Nite. I always knew we were famous. Maybe our name will show up for real in the next Castlevania. HAHAHA ::DREAMS::

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Zane-I was looking at the bi-weekly update and it has you and Nite pre-reg and thats it. Are you pre-registering people or have you just not updated?

SLink-I'm on my way home! Sandbox is giving me a ride. So I'll be home soon.

PheonixJWS

Smash Cadet
Wow, I'm gone for a couple months (ok, more than a couple) and everything changes. Not sure if anyone remembers me (I doubt it, I was a nOOb at the first INN), but I was thinkin bout smashin again (although I'm prolly worse now than at INN I). It's interestin to see a lot of the same people still goin at it.

And thanks to Nite for fillin me in, I think the whole Biweekly thing would've confused the hell out of me. :p

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Pheonix, man you should come to the biweekly. Its not only great practice, but everyone there is too cool. Its like we're all one big happy pizza loving family. HAHAH ^____~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom