• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Bi-WIIklies Results - Memphis, TN - Updated with Dec. 15th!

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
You gave shoutouts to Don't Make Last under STFU. n00b!
HAHAHAH...I dont know what that was about. O__o I guess I just wasnt thinking. And Nite, the next time you call me a n00b, that means a 4 stocking by me to you. REMEMBER THAT!!!! HAHAHAHA

Nite

Smash Champion
I'm way too Twilight Princess deprived to be caught posting shout-outs, but

Lance- Gimme some, gimme some.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
He also pulled a sheik out of his *** and beat Lance and I, although after he beat me with Sheik we found out he wasn't supposed to play me. Still fun though XD.

superdeeber028

Smash Cadet
yea this biweekly rocked hard... no shoutouts though.. finals coming up and i gotta study... great seeing all the old guys again and good to see some new faces too... Hopefully i'll get to come more often once college decides to turn down the gay..

Myztek

Smash Ace
12/15 Results

Doubles:

1 Transforming Berries
2 Chicken & Dressing
3 IHSB & Chamberlin
4 Team Haiku
5 Team Long Hair Don't Care
5 S&S
7 Mario Twins
7 Zane & BMW
9 Black & White
9 Bye
9 Shadows of Vampire
9 Handy Sandbox
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye

Singles:

1 Iori
2 Nite
3 Chad
4 Moogle
5 Ichigo
5 IHSB
7 Fizz
7 Zane
9 Sarg
9 Kyo
9 Lance
9 Duke
13 Pie
13 Slinky
13 Chamberlin
13 Fox
17 Superkenshin
17 View
17 Sandbox
17 Myztek
17 BMW
17 SSJ
17 Ed
17 Zero
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye

Myztek

Smash Ace
This biweekly wasn't as fun to me. Mainly because of the ratio of people to TVs. (bring more TVs people!!!)

I still had fun, though, when I was playing.

@Moogle- Thanks for teaming with me. We started warming up near the end. I'm sure we could have done better, though.

@Nite - I just had to fight you first round. ;P I'll get you, though.

@Fizz - Very good matches. I shoulda had you =P, but it was really close and exciting.

@Iori - I didn't have much problems from the pizzert + chocolate milk. I never really do, but when I do, it's worth every taste bud-pleasuring bite.

@Zane - You never made the Peach down-smash, but I'm probably better off since you didn't. haha

@Everyone else- I wish I could have played you, but there wasn't really much time for it. Next time we need at least 7 TVs. haha, that'd be very cool.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I actually did a lot better than I expected. I guess I just had to get back into the game.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna have to agree with Myz BRING MORE SETUPS!!!!

Shoutouts-

View- thanks for driving, by far the best biweekly

Chamberlin- always fun to play, nice to see you open up to the buritto supreme:laugh:

SSJ-I dont think you understand the gravity of the situation, cockspin to cockstab, while pulverizing a cigarette. Cone eagle claw!

BMW- your the man! thanks for the laughs riding in the trunk ftw!

Skye-great doing doubles with you, we did better than expected. You should have done singles. You have a great singing voice too.

Lance-thanks for the a s s whooping. sorry bout your eyes and that you had to leave early

Nite-nice talking agian, we didnt get to play but in doulbes though, we'll fix that next time.

Iori-we didnt get to play either, congrats, and slippy ftw! (Final Destination, controller chokes me to death!)

Moogle-nice to meet you and thanks for destroying me with your shiek of doom

Chad-im glad that we didnt have to play each other, but next time we'll make sure we play. you can teach me some of those "rat" tricks

IHSB- nice talking and playing doulbes with ya, you always know way too much

FiZZ- really didnt talk to you much, but your marth was killin, good job

Zero- we didnt play at all either, so we will have to remedy that, oh and you need to teach me those glitches

Kyo-you should have played doubes, Ichigo- should have stayed with shiek agianst moogle i thought, good job though

CO_Brad-you need to play singles next time, and we need to play

Slinky-I didnt get to play you either(Lack of setups)

Pie- nice playing with ya, Superkenshin- same to you too

ZANE-all i can say is that YOUR THE MAN!!!!!!

Myz- can you put the names of the people for the doulbes teams, i know some-
transforming berries-iori, chad
chicken and dressing-nite, lance
team haiku- you and someone
team long hair dont care-slinky, and ? (fizz) maybe
s&s- Sarg and Skye
mario twins-view,and co_brad
black and white-zero and fox
shadows of vampire-din, and superkenshin

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
This biweekly was a little wierd. Lack of setups sucked quite a bit. I usually have a tv, but I wasnt at my house the day before the biweekly, so I have a legal john this time. ^___^ I did worse than I expected, but as Moogle said, we had quite the mean section of the bracket. But fun as always.

I might put up some shout outs later, but I dont really feel like it right now. Cool to see everyone again!!! See ya next time!!!! ^____^

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Sorry for not bringing a setup. Its kind of BMWs fault for taking up all the room in the trunk! Nah, Im at my house in Hot Springs and all my stuff is in Beebe for the break.

Sarg- wow, you did great. You will be on the power rankings before you know it.

Chamberlin- Brackets will get you every now and then. You still rock in my book.

BMW- OMG! Thanks to you, this will be one I never forget.

CO Brad- I sucked it up in doubles, but we still got like 7th (thank you byes). I had a ton of fun doing doubles, and thats all I wanted.

Fizz- You ***** me in doubles. Thank god I didnt see you in the singles.

Slinky- How you... how you do that? Thats freaking crazy fast for a link.

Zane- Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Youll never play me! Im bringing a tv next time and it has our names all over it.

Nite- You got to show me some freaking Battlefield moves. And show me how to kill peach.

Iori- dude, Ive already started your conroller. You will LOVE it.

Zero- "Life of the Party" thats you. You make me smile.

Every body else- Im sorry If I didnt meet/friendly you. Come to the next one and there will be more set ups.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
View/SSJ/BMW/Sarge/Sky- That was the most fun I've ever had on a car-trip back from the INN. Thanks View for driving. It may be Ace's turn to drive to the next one. :)

Iori- Grats on winning. I like your patient playstyle. I also tend to play not as aggressive as people like Nite and Kyo, so you give me hope. Also, you're probobly one of the most fun people to play, 'cause you don't just lunge at me like everyone else does.

Chad- Your Pika can own anything, but your Fox is equally awesome. Practice the Fox, and you could have a secondary for when things get rough with the Pikachoo. You probobly should have busted him out against Nite's Falco second try. Sometimes it helps to counterpick with different characters like Iori does. As for me, the only person I feel comfortable to play in a tourny besides Fox is Ganon. He doesn't really counterpick that many characters though... Then again, your better than me right now, so you probobly shouldn't listen to me lol. Your pressing start did kinda own me in teams though... Mistakes happen though. That is unless Iori's old evil spirit took hold of you for that breaf second!

Moogle- Your a cool dude. I hope you come back to more bi-weeklies even if you do beat me. :) It was close though. I didn't get Kupwned like most people did. Also, way to rock with Shiek in Singles. Shiek players are getting rare these days.

IHSB- We did pretty well in teams. I was a little scared of the missiles at first, but I think they helped get people off of me for the most part. I only recall one stray missile that ended in tragedy, so woot for us!

Myztek- I thought I got the short end of the stick in Singles, but you really got it dude. I hope the pizzert was there to comfort you.

Zane- Always awesome. This one was extra enjoyable since I didn't have to drive. We even put people in the trunk to get to the INN. BMW FTW! Next time I'll make sure I have to to run home and get my setup at some point though.

Nite- Sorry if I got a little angry during doubles. Getting shine-spiked 80 milltion times can do that to a person... Backthrow->sex kick->shine FTL... I should have avoided it, but honestly it's the first time anyone ever did it to me.

Lance- I haven't had to play you in a singles tournament in a long time, and in teams, Nite usually ends up fighting me most of the time. Can't wait till we can have a good battle royal with you in a tournament in the future.

Ichigo- DON"T MOVE!

Saberguy- Bad bad Saber for not coming. :( You missed out. Although, it looks like you didn't have a car or something like that

Longhairs- I wish my hair was as straight as yours when it's long...

Zero- I sensed a sexual connection, but only through the INN windows. Otherwise it was a hot, fiery, latan, sexual connection only found within the young streets of new Rio de Jenero!

-Chad-

Slackerator
Sorry I don't have shoutouts right now...too much of a slacker =X

I had fun though, as I always do at the bi's. So many people showed up this time, it was awesome.

@Chamber- I didn't pause it during teams and I'm really sorry that Iori did, I was just sitting on my invincibility platform so I had time to replug my controller (I'm a klutz) but he paused it anyway. So sorrry :(

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, I had fun. Would've been a little more alive and fun if I wasn't tired, but it's all good. Good biweekly. Moogle and I have just been chilling, playing smash and other games, so I don't have shout-outs. You all know the drill. <3 for my INNsomniacs.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
@Chamber- I didn't pause it during teams and I'm really sorry that Iori did, I was just sitting on my invincibility platform so I had time to replug my controller (I'm a klutz) but he paused it anyway. So sorrry :([/QUOTE]

He told us you paused it... I was driving to strafe backwards in the air to grab the ledge, then he paused it. After which he immediately went to dash at me into a crouch canceled d-smash. I dunno if he would have thought to do that if I didn't pause it. It was a really awkward time for him to pause it though... Oh well, it's ancient history now...

-Chad-

Slackerator
He told us you paused it... I was driving to strafe backwards in the air to grab the ledge, then he paused it. After which he immediately went to dash at me into a crouch canceled d-smash. I dunno if he would have thought to do that if I didn't pause it. It was a really awkward time for him to pause it though... Oh well, it's ancient history now...
It still makes me feel bad though, cause you guys could've won...cause you did beat us in the two after rounds that were for fun.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
It still makes me feel bad though, cause you guys could've won...cause you did beat us in the two after rounds that were for fun.
Don't feel bad, 'cause we probobly would have lost anyway. People play harder in actual tourny matches, so the friendlies probobly weren't a good judge.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Doubles:

1 Chicken & Dressing
2 Myztek/Iori
3 JMOAN/KO
4 STFU
5 Ambix/Zane
5 I have Saber Balls
7 Bye
7 Sandbox/Phoenix

Singles:

1 Nite
2 Iori
3 Kyo
4 Chad
5 KOKingPin
5 Zane
7 SaberGuy
7 Lance
9 Zero
9 IHSB
9 Ace
9 JMOAN
13 CO_Brad
13 Myztek
13 Sarg
13 Kain
17 Deeber
17 Ambix
17 Slinky
17 Newo
17 Keta
17 Kevin
17 Xander
17 Sandbox
25 Anj
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Ed
25 Handorin
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 AzurePhoenix

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Something's weird about the brackets... I didn't play Ace first round, I played Keta. Everything else (for me anyway) is right though. Shoutouts later, tired now.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I got the short end of the stick on my matches =/

I had too much fun anyways. Mindgames ftw

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu can't be that good! I swear! Humph. Musta been teh h4x><.

Honestly. I was amazed. Very nice, Mr. Chad.

(Finally! I'm in the tournament scene!)

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I have the answer. Someone moved Keta ahead instead of Ace when they fought, then Keta fought lance, but he should have been out, and instead of moving Keta back two spaces, We just renamed Keta, Ace, and we named Ace, Keta.

Sorry for the confusion, shoutouts coming later

HotDogs

Smash Rookie
I'm from outside of Houston, Texas but I go to Rhodes College now.

I'd better not sign up for this one yet. I didn't bring a car up with me this semester, so I'll have to come when a friend is going. It's okay though... I'm sure I can use the practice... Haha, I'm glad you dig the name.

Top Bottom