• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Bi-WIIklies Results - Memphis, TN - Updated with Dec. 15th!

-Chad-

Slackerator
Singles
1 Nite
2 Chad
3 Myztek
4 Chamberlin
5 Zero
5 Zane
7 View
7 BMW
9 Bye
9 SaberGuy
9 Bye
9 Ambix
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye

Doubles (to the best of my knowledge)
1 Nite&Myztek
2 Chamberlin&Saber (Team America?)
3 Sarg&Lvl9(Team Downsmash?)
4 Zane...and..uh...I forget

Random Tourny (all chars random, random every stage pick, all items on low)
1 Chad
2 Nite
3 Zero
4 Chamberlin
5 SaberGuy
5 Zane
7 Aaron
7 Ambix
9 Cory
9 Bye
9 BMW
9 Myztek
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye

I'm too tired to post shoutouts, and I'll post the full brackets and stuff later.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Zane- I had a ton of fun at this bi-weekly. Fun matches as always. Nin-Jig-Su for the win!

Chad- I really wish I would have beat you in singles... It was so close! Thanks for showing mercy on us all and not teaming with Nite lol. You guys would have scared all the peoples away from teams. I didn't know you were such an avid MMOer. Next time you play an MMO, send me a message and maybe we can play whatever. I love playing the healer type btw. :) Also, can you upload those team finals matches between Team America and Nite/Myz?

Saber- You got a bad break in the brackets man... Hope you have better luck next time with that. :( Your Cap'n Falcon has finally surpassed your Fox and Falco, which is pretty awesome. Cap'n and Gannon make an awesome team.

Lvl9- Sucks you couldn't stay longer, 'cause you would have loved the random tourny. There was also.

Myz- You've gotten really good now. Grats on 3rd. I dunno if I was being an *** by calling you expressionless while playing, but sorry if I was.

Ambix- You've gotten a lot better. Keep practicing the normal stuff, and you'll get even better. I think I lost count of how many times you groped me throughout the night...

Zero- That God vs Sin match was sexy. I was destined to lose that match... :( And having Zane play Jiggs for you...? That's just cheating!

BMW- Don't fret too much if you didn't have a good night. You're Falco keeps getting exponentially better, so I'm sure you'll do better next time.

Nite

Smash Champion
McCloud- Chad beat me in winners, so I had to come back and beat him in 2 sets to win the Random tourney. Therefore, there were a lot of matches. For all I remember, here are some of the character match-ups in finals.

If you wanted to know who won the match ups, I posted the winner of the match 1st.
Set 1
Nite (Mewtwo) vs. Chad (Yoshi)
Nite (Marth) vs. Chad (Doc)
Chad (Falcon) vs. Nite (Pikachu)
Chad (Kirby) vs. Nite (Luigi) -!! I totally won that match !! lol
Nite (Mewtwo) vs. Chad (Falcon)

Set 2
Nite (Marth) vs. Chad (Marth)
Nite (Young Link) vs. Chad (Falcon) I'm not sure on that one. Chad might've won.
Chad (Pikachu) vs. Nite (Mario) Last match, Chad takes a very close 2 sets.

I don't remember all of the matches by heart. That is all that comes to mind as of right now. I'm sure that Chad knows a lot better due to him having the videos and what not. (Yes, Myztek and Chad recorded lots of Random tourney matches. They're gonna be too good. Haha.)

-Anyways, I'm too lazy for shout outs right now. I might post some later.

-Chamberlin, those doubles matches sucked. lol. Myztek was doing pretty good though, so I can't hate him for it.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to come. Chad please upload the first doubles match downsmash VS expresionless. Its the one in battlefield. That is all. Thanks

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Twilight Princess is taking over .........

I havent been to sleep yet! This game rocks my socks. Ill shout-out in the morning.

P.S. LVL9, I still havent forgotten about my clean underware I want.

Myztek

Smash Ace
I've uploaded all the team videos that were recorded. I'll post links as soon as YouTube deams them viewable.

@Nite- Yeah, I agree. The doubles matches kinda sucked. I was playing pretty poorly all night =/

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
It's Time Once Again For...

ZERO'S OFFICIAL SHOUTOUTS!!

Zane- # 10 for the win! Man, that Nin-Jiggs-su is some vicious stuph! I'm glad we had some rockin battles, and thanks a million for "the goods!" :chuckle: For having weird names ("Cain" brand?!), it's REALLY good! I'm also oddly proud to say that I fell to Zane's Stupid Rule, cause it makes me sad when people manage to beat it.

BMW- You gotta believe, gotta believe, gotta believe in yourself! I have ****ty nights all the time, and you'll get out of your funk soon enough. Now go, and watch Soul Train!

Chamberlin- YES! God vs Sin matches for the win! In retrospect, that was kinda an unbalanced fight...God wins each time. God's broken! Heavenly tier and whatnot. And I had to cheat and let Zane play my Jiggs for me, too...I also had Clefairy help out with some Metronome action! We're going to have to play some friendlies sometime.

Chad- The one time reflecting something with the bat worked to effectively screw me over! Great matches, sir, and we're gonna have to do more friendlies (or I will weep).

Myz- Team Expressionless for the win! You guys may not have done flawlessly in teams, but you took freakin 3rd in singles! Hot poop, I say! And you're not fooling me any, I've seen you smile and make other expressions sometimes! I think that if you and Nite team again, you should be Team Nearly Expressionless ^^ I dunno about you, but I always have a blast when playing you, so hopefully we can do friendlies next timesies!

Ambix- So you don't play DK, but you were rockin out with him in Random Tourney....hmmmmmm...Anyways, I know what to ban against ya if we ever meet in a tourney ^^

Cory- Come to more biweeklies! It's fun, and potentially lucrative! Had a blast in Random, by the way. I should never play DK...ever...><

Bloodline- Where were you guys?! It was weird not having you there. You were missed ;__ ;

Run7 (except Nite)- It was so sad without you...:cry: What's a crew without all it's members? I really hope there's less schedule conflict so we all can make it to this next one :)

Lvl9- Zangief said he was going to come stay at your house for a few days...Good matches in friendlies ^^ Oh, I'm going to rob you of your hat next time I see it...:laugh:

Sarg- Woo! Young Link dittos for the win! We're going to have to get some more matches in, cause I wanna fight your Peach, haha!

Saberguy- I may not have faced you in friendlies or tournament, but THANK YOU for giving Nite and I a ride. That Eclipse is sexy as a mofo, and it would have been even better had my direction-finding skills been better. We shoulda gone through Frayser on the way out instead of just on the return trip :psycho:

TakeTwo- I dunno where you were, or why you didn't come to the INN, but know that you were with me in spirit! And that's what really counts!

His Viewtifulness- Didn't get to play you, but it makes me glad to know that other people know how important a trip to Walgreen's before a tourney is :chuckle:

Nite- Man, I'm glad you convinced me to come for this. Please thank your mom for picking me up so Saberguy wouldn't have to venture into the deep forest which I call home. "Wait, is that T.I.?" "Yea, it's actually T.I. and Tupac..." "What the?!" *Starts singing "I Wrote This Song in '94"*

To Those I May Have Forgotten- I am certain you rock. How do I know this? Well obviously, you came to the INN to play Smash with the coolest people on the face of the planet. In fact, they're SO badas$ that I won't bother telling you that you need to come back for the next biweekly. You already know that. DO IT NOW!!!

Nite

Smash Champion
I knew this day would come. I think you know what to do now, Chad. You must break out the gloves that we all got. They are imbued with my power and they will guide you so that you may overcome anything. (Even most wanted lists.)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I knew this day would come. I think you know what to do now, Chad. You must break out the gloves that we all got. They are imbued with my power and they will guide you so that you may overcome anything. (Even most wanted lists.)
I'm not on the most wanted list, but I think I left my gloves in Lance's car. Maybe a laptop battery too. Can I get them back plz?

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Call me slow to catch on, but anyone notice that Kyo and Nite have the same avatar?! I think I know what that means! :chuckle:

Nite

Smash Champion
Does that mean that we both play Falco? I don't know. I think I saw PC Chris using the same avatar for a little while as well. That is very odd.

*edit*, spamming the pages ftw? JK, don't hurt us Mookie.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I'm not on the most wanted list, but I think I left my gloves in Lance's car. Maybe a laptop battery too. Can I get them back plz?
I have both of those sir. They're exactly where you left them (gloves in the trunk and battery in the magazine holder thingy on the back of my seat) and I was planning on bringing them to this biweekly but i ended up not making it. I'll bring them to the next tourney for sure.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Brad, I accidently posted under your name, but I edited out. ^___^

I guess I will be the first to post some shoutouts for this past biweekly!!! I must say, I was more proud of myself with this biweekly that with the past two I have been to. I am back at 5th. HAHAHAHA

@Zane: Always a pleasure. ^___^ Great matches we had in our friendlies. That Jiggs is getting too good.

@Run7: Of course, always good to hang with my fellow crew. Brad, sucks we had to play first round. I though you would have beaten me since you had been beating me at home most of the time. Nite, great job as usual. Lance, I'll get ya next time. Good close matches though. Zero, we seem to be running into each other a lot lately. Fizz, I finally beat you in a tournament!!!! Dang, that makes 4 members of my own crew I had to play. JESUS!!! Deeber, I want to box you soon. ^____^

@DML: Chad, great to finally get to sit down and play you in bunches of friendlies again. We always have great matches. Pikachu vs Link makes for some awesome matches. Myz, you must LOVE cake. HAHAHA Always cool to see ya man. We need to get more friendlies in the future man. Next time...

@Bloodline: Iori, congrats. You are one funny dude. We love you Sith!!!!! HAHAHAH Kyo, I meant to play you in some friendlies since we never really get to. Loved the hat man. Ichigo...Awesome matches man. I need someone else to play C.Falcon with besides Link. But fun matches none the less.

@Viewtiful John and girlfriend...wait Krystle was her name right: Hope you guys loved the cake. I hope Krystle had a good birthday. What better way to spend it than at the INN. ^___^ We should play some friendlies next time man.

@MookieRah: Awesome music in the car man. Bumpin the Mario Paint music. We didnt play any. We should have. But its all good. Next we will. Hope you made it home alright. Tell Jodie (sorry if I spelled that wrong) good luck with her job thats coming up.

@Anyone else I forgot: Always a pleasure. See ya at the next one. You would think that with this biweekly being so small that I would remember everyone that was there. Guess not. HAHAHAH

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Chamberlin didn't show. Actually the only hint of AR was Zane and Viewtiful Jon. Too bad for them because their was good cake for View's girlfriends B-day and Wii sports fun.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Nite- I love to just sit back and be in aww of your falco. I would love to get some freindlys but I really dont know your rutine and I dont want to break you concentration.

CO Brad and Myz- Fun doubles, sorry but Im really not much of a team player.

SmashterLink- I dont think we will be playing any time soon for the fact I hate links (****ing boomarang). No, but really we need to play next time.

Mookie- Cool getting to see you play and being in your mod aura.

Zero- I can honestly say I have never seen a ness like yours. Spooky, nuff said.

Chad- I got some Cpt. Falcon practice today so next time its dittos.

Iori- Wobble...... You def. bring some energy to the game.

Lance- I get a lot of peach practice, but none were like yours :)

So many people I dont know their names yet- This was only biweekly #3 for me so I will learn your names as time goes on. Its great seeing so many people there.

Last but most def. not least, Zane- None of this would be possible with out you. Thanks so much.

And a VERY BIG special thanks to
Co Brad and SmashterLink- That cake was the coolest thing I have EVER seen. Thank you for putting the time into making it. Krystle 100% loved it and wont let me eat any more of it. I will bring the box back next time.

AR crew- You missed a great one.

2 tournaments in 24 hours rocks!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Birthdays ftw! Woot!

There were a lot of good things going on at this biweekly.

I was playing quite well. Sick matches Brad, definitely could've gone either way at the drop of a hat. I don't know why I keep jumping into those danged f'smashes :(

I watched a lot of matches and it seemed most people were really smoking, except chad - sorry you had a bad night.

Fizz, man, I haven't seen that sexy marth in a while. Hope you start showing more :)

Myztek

Smash Ace
Here are the results:

Doubles:
1 Nite and Lance
2 Mookie and Iori
3 Ichigo and Kyo
4 Bye

Singles:
1 Iori
2 Nite
3 Lance
4 MookieRah
5 Slinky
5 Kaoru (Ichigo)
7 Fizz
7 Chad
9 Zero
9 Deeber
9 Zane
9 Myztek
13 Bye
13 View
13 Kain
13 CO_Brad

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I really had fun at this bi-weekly, and it was nice to get to hang out with you dudes again, especially my fellow Run7 mates.

Nite, we need to get together sometime, and I need you to school me in Smash so I can get better.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Shout-outs

Sith- I had a blast chillin with and talking **** to each other, you're too funny.

Jedi- I don't think we played at all this time.

Viewtiful Jon- Awesome having out of town support, keep playing smash and keep coming to the INN, you and your gf rule. BYAAH!!!!

Run7- I'm gonna give you guys the normal shoutout and say you guys rule and I wouldn't want to be in any other crew. Fizz, it was fun hanging out with you again...i'll change my car battery before next time... Zero, we don't hang out very often,,,let's change that!

Zane- You rock, thanks for keeping the tourney running smoothly. You're getting better in smash too, keep it up.

The rest of AR besides Viewtiful Jon- You guys are wack for not taking the chance to get 2 tourneys in one weekend... Ah, whatever, hope you guys make it to the next one. :)

Chicken & Dressing ftw....gimme some, gimme some.

Top Bottom