• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia III - May 6th - Memphis, TN (Live Results Online! See Post #1 for details)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
good news guys, I just found the tape with the singles finals between Mike G & Darkrain. I'll get them online within the next few days.

ThunderCleaves

Smash Cadet
Ok...So I waited like 36 hours almost to post my shoutouts, but DANG...I've just been tired as hell. I mean, like seriously TIRED AS BALLS...i thought that i died once, because i was soooo freaking tired. Oh wait, that was David Blaine...on TV....

Anywayz...here's my shoutouts!

Mike G- Oh my F*CKING GAWD!!! I've just got to say, that it was sooo great to finally meet you in person. I mean, jeeeze, I'd seen all the movies based on your life, and i've got to say that you're a better dude than I thought. I had to leave before the end, ya know, cause of some seriously gay dudes, but I heard you played the last match while eating a baby!!!!1 I'm pretty sure that other smashers can't even do that, so they should totally just STEP OFF!!!

Zane- You are my favorite Pizza Dude....in life! Thank you, for the oportunity to smash and eat lots of pizza. The only thing that really made me sad about the tourney was the overall lack of ladies. I mean, smash is good and all...but it'd be great if there were like the ladies there...for when i'm not smashing my ballz out!!11 But basically, good tourney, lotsa love, dude.

JCPwn & Prescott Dand0rlyon- OMG!!! Yall dudes just pwned at teams!!! I mean, dudes were just poppin' off like....KA-TOW!!!!...I mean, dang...and your movies were good to watch. I laughed at them so hard that pizza came out of my FACE!!!!!

MookieRah-Dang, dude. I know that like everyone else was so pissed at the beginning when you weren't there. Like everyone was murmuring "where's mookierah???" in hushed tones and sh*t... But you were cool as hell man...and I MEAN THAT...cool as hell...

BluChu-Ladies and Gentleman, this is my boy!!!1 This dude came all the way from like NY ( i think)...Just to smash with dudes like you and me. He should TOTALLY be getting more love. I say we all give it up for this dude.

Moogle-Another cool dude that I met. I mean, we just sat around and talked about stuff, and it was cool as hell... I mean, we talked about smash64, Pearl Jam, Metallica, and cereal and sh*t for just like 6 hours. Cool as HELL!

Thief-I was really scared when i read your name...like, i was scared you were gonna steal my sh*t, and stuff. But d*mn...you were cool as hell. Me and this dude just sat around, and talked about like cereal, and Metallica, and Pearl Jam for like six hours. It was bad as hell!

Ichigo/Kyo/Iori- You dudes are the tru smashers...I mean, yall are powerful, and fast, and bad as HELL. I mean, you dudes just rock out and have a good time, and I think that is BAD as hell. I'm serious, i mean you guys, i just don't know...Yall are awesome and sh*t, but I don't know what else to say besides BAD AS HELL!!!!

Lance1987- Your a solid dude...I mean, i didn't talk about sh*t for like 6 hours with you (like I did with some other dudes), but i mean...sometimes we would see each other, and like nod. Thats how I KNEW that YOU KNEW, that like we were both the same inside. That was BAD as HELL!!!!

NiteMare- You picked a great smashername, 'cause when you are playing, you totally scare the hell outta me. I mean, you're just bad as hell, spinning around, and wailing on dudes. I mean, i didn't get to watch many of your matches, 'cause I was busy, but i mean....that's what I heard.

Sonward-you were a cool dude to hang out with and just eat pizza. I mean, everytime that i was getting pizza...you'd be there...and be getting it all...One time, i gave you this look...and you were like "ok, i'll stop eating so you can have a some pizza" except you didn't say it, but i KNOW you thought it!!!1

SmashterLink- You're like a cool dude, you know! I mean, i've been to like seven innsomnia's and you just keep getting more awesome. Plus, you play with link, and he's strong, and neat and my boy! Also, i like that you are taping stuff like all the time. You are like the paparazzi, except that people love you.

SmashterMarth/Fizz- This guy was like ALWAYS carrying a television. I think that says something about his worksmanship. I mean, dang, you've got to be bad as hell and strong, and smart, and fast to just always be carrying TV's around. By the end of the night/morning, i'm pretty sure I saw him just juggling like 3 TV's and a chainsaw out in the pizza inn parking lot.

Joey- I'm pretty sure that was the name on the dude that I saw sleeping in the corner, either way, I totally drew a phallus on your forehead while you were sleeping in like PERMANENT MARKER!!!11 Just kidding, but i BET I MADE YOU look...lol...Serously, this guy was bad as hell.

DarkRain-Ok, i didn't get to see the last match where you won, but i'm sure it was bad as hell. I mean, I bet you weren't eating a baby while you were doing it, but that's ok....i mean, it's not really, but it's still BAD...as hell....

Florida Crew- I mean, i think it's bad as hell that yall all came to INN3...all the way from florida.
Is it true that yall have aligators there?!?!?!

Kansas Crew-I mean, i think it's bad as hell that yall came all the way from Kansas, i mean that's awesome and you all did pretty good I think. It is true that that yall have alligators there?!?!

Willie A- I never got to play you in a match, but i mean, you seemed like a dude....maybe next time we'll get to play...It'll be bad as HELL...

PhatGamer- I really didn't think you were that Phat...i mean, maybe a little husky, but there's nothing wrong with that. I mean, look...that doesn't mean you can't be BAD AS hell...I dunno man, just keep up the good fight, and don't let the haters get you down. I won't either

Fleet Admiral- This guys just tripped me out! I mean, i was just walking around the holiday inn, and I saw this guy and his name...I just started laughing and sh*t. That's pretty much as bad as ehll!!!

OTHER DUDES: I'm sorry that I forgot you, but i really enjoyed smashing with you all, i mean everyone was cool and stuff, and I mean it was just BAD AS HELL!!!

Peace OWT

ThunderCleaves

ThunderCleaves

Smash Cadet
Gah, i'm glad that you guys enjoyed the props, i mean... i meant them is what i mean.

Also...I heard a rumor that Captain Jack was there but didn't play. I didn't see any Japanese dudes wailing in friendlies or anything, and i'm pretty sure that this isn't true...but there were like tons of dudes there. Can anyone confirm/dispel this rumor?!?! I mean, that'd be bad as hell, if he was there!!!

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
alright, time to post

shoutouts go to

lance- the housing was awesome, and we couldn't have had a better host, and ya, i hope u do put those crew battles on the net, just make sure to have the proper sound effects..

nite- **** good man, i can't want to play you w/ my fox really looking forward to the next innsomnia or smash aid we need to be sure to get together again with you guys..but this time, we'll keep Ram from stealing ur TV's...

smashter link- ur link is the madman, and it's good to see that i'm not the only one that uses red.. serious respect, i see a lot of germ-ness in you, keep it up w/ the low tier..ps..too bad adult link counters ylink..

smashter marth- too bad we didnt get to play, still, i heard good things

mario's capabilities- didn't get to play you, but i heard about ur controller..and it's always good being welcomed by a guy in a shirt and tie......riding on the back of a car

mookierah & friends- it was good meetin u guys andi dug cashbattles...i mean, i love burgers too

mike G and bluchu- it was really nice meeting you guys and i gotta admit if ur gonna be stranded on a highway playin smash, it might as well be interesting

Darkrain- L-cancels eating babies

and to my crew- i couldn't ask for a better group of smashers..and friends to boot, and in case u didnt realize BOOMSTICK doesn't take **** from anyone..especially not fat dudes at BK right Ram?

on that note, i did want to mention that we're losing mankosuki due to him being a huge queen and 'graduating' college...so he wants to do weird things like go out and get a job...pssh...queen, we got 1 more tourney with ya, we might as well make it a good one..

oh, and Zane- thanks for the pizza...and everything else, i enjoyed beatin ur ic's at 6 AM or w/e time it was

all in all insomnia was awesome...and it makes ya realize what a great community we all have..lookin forward to smash aid fellas

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
ThunderCleaves said:
Gah, i'm glad that you guys enjoyed the props, i mean... i meant them is what i mean.

Also...I heard a rumor that Captain Jack was there but didn't play. I didn't see any Japanese dudes wailing in friendlies or anything, and i'm pretty sure that this isn't true...but there were like tons of dudes there. Can anyone confirm/dispel this rumor?!?! I mean, that'd be bad as hell, if he was there!!!
Oh yeah, I saw him. He was playing this bad *** green Samus. SWDing all over the ****ing place. He hid when people started to catch on, though.

ThunderCleaves

Smash Cadet
Pwn Zone said:
Yes, he was definitely there. I can guarantee you that.

Can you REALLY guarantee?!?! I mean, i was there for like 17 hours, i think, and I never saw the dude. The only pwncats that I noticed were Mike G, JCPwn, DarkRain, Sonward, MookieRah, and Yourself. I mean, i don't want to call you a liar, but i think you are one....

Sonward

Smash Cadet
ThunderCleaves said:
Sonward-you were a cool dude to hang out with and just eat pizza. I mean, everytime that i was getting pizza...you'd be there...and be getting it all...One time, i gave you this look...and you were like "ok, i'll stop eating so you can have a some pizza" except you didn't say it, but i KNOW you thought it!!!1

ThunderCleaves

Dang that was true about the pizza...you are a mind reader for sure...and I love pizza.

Sonward

Smash Cadet
Pwn Zone said:
JC for FC6. He's the best dude I know.
I think he is the best dude this dude knows for sure...and if I knew the dude posting about this dude...then I would say he would be another dude I think is a best dude to know...you know? dude.

DYC

Smash Champion
Alrighty I guess i could throw out some shoutouts.

But first a small preface. I was semi disenchanted with this tournament the night before due to the fact that we rolled into town at about 2am to find out all the hotels were booked for a Music Event that no one informed us about. We then spent the next 5 hours attempting to find a room with finally finding one at about 7am and got about 3hours of sleep on the floor before the tourney.

That being said after it was all said and done I had changed my mind and was very glad that KC came to this.

Now on to the shoutouts.

Mike G - Anytime you feel like moving to Kansas City there's a spot in the best crew around for you =p

Mike G/Bluchu - good stuff in teams, thought we had you there for a bit until bluchu never died on corneria >_>

Jiano - Didn't get a chance to play any singles with you but good stuff from what i could see, good teams friendlies earlier.

Lance87 - Sorry about messing you up in pools, i just love playing peaches.

Ichigo - Don't worry about it, i was a bit miffed that you didn't shake it but you came up later and took care of it so we are cool. Don't feel bad about it, Z and I play dmac's Ganon all the time so it really wasn't fair at all.

Iori/Hyori/however you spell it =p - Funny matches, was nice bantering back and forth with you during the second round. That over-b was annoying as hell =P

Phat and Z - I hate you both. Die in a car fire please and stop taking me out of tourneys and kc get togethers.

Phat - Good **** in teams. Let's step it up in Dallas.

Nitemare - kudos on your improvement from MLG Nashville. Should have told me you wanted a falcon ditto on FD, i would have been more than happy to oblige.

Ness guy from teams - good stuff in teams, bad luck picking Mushroom kingdom 2 on me in singles, i had a chance to break out the egg diversion knee =P

JC - good stuff in teams.

Moogle - I was so happy someone Falcon dittoed me, i love falcon dittos. Sorry it didn't turn out better for you though. Nice shiek.

David - as always good work on first, Dallas is up next.

To anyone I missed, sorry.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Hey you missed me! Jerk ... ;)

Great tourney everyone! The drive wasn't near as long as I thought it was going to be but still really tiring. Not finding a hotel until late, sucked, sucked so much lol. So needless to say we were all wicked tired (especially since I drove the whole way ...my choice though). I did get pulled over once going 93 in a 70... that's how fast I was going to try and get to this thing. No ticket though, <3 Arkansas cops! woo!

Zane: ty very very much for putting this together. You did an excellent job and the pizza was delicious and very thoughtful of you :) <3!!!! My intuition about this tourney was right on and I was very glad we came.

Mike G: Hee hee, I hope you liked the turnip. I put 12 hours worth of work into that thing but I think you are the right person to have it; my peach sucks haha! Enjoy it and I'm so glad you came; I hope to see you soon! <3 <3 <3!! :)

Everyone in My pool: Great job guys. You all owned. My apologies to the pikachu that beat me haha. I have a bit of a pikachu complex esp since I've been knocked out from the last 3 tournies with him haha. I'll get better though, you wait. You guys were great though! Ace: good stuff man, too good :)

darkrain: ****ing sexy ;)

Mookierah & friends: Nice meeting you all. Thanks for trying to sell me a controller Mookierah. Funny thing is we stopped at 2 walmarts and a video game store (great games!) on this trip (two were in memphis) and not a single one sold a 1st party gamecube controller...how strange... we expected to see everyone playing w/ 3rd party mad catz but you must have an underground gcn store.... sneaky, very sneaky...

KC crew: We did good! Lets step it up for MLG Dallas :) Z: I don't know what happened to us in teams but all I can do is laugh and try and get better haha :D cya this weekend guys <3 thanks for keeping the "Smash Van" clean.

Everyone at tourney!: Great job all around and remember No Johns!

See you guys at INN 4 :) <3!

-Jesi out.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Glad everyone had fun. Good to see everyone made it home safely too.

Many apologies for the KS guys having problems with hotel rooms, things will be different for the next one, as I plan on talking to the GM at the hotel to get some rooms reserved (plus I think that will help Lance a bit from having to house 10923752098059285 people ~which by the way, was wicked awesome of you~)

DYC

Smash Champion
No worries. The tourney more than made up for the hotel fiasco. And we are more than willing to find our own hotel room, it's just that they were all booked for some music festival =P. Nice work all around, maybe a little less unnecessary downtime (read as: cash battle) next time.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
God, DYC. If you come to the next Inn4 I promise you will be on my assassination list. I mean...you'll show up to the tourny, meet everyone, eat some pizza, but before you get to pick up a controller...<_<...>_>...you'll probably disappear. It's just a maybe. I'm not givin' any definites. Ionno. But I'm gonna have something ready for you and especially Dark Rain.

I kid, dude. I look forward to you and your groups presence at the next Inn.

I had ****ty shout-outs before so I'm gonna do it right now.

@Thief: THIEF! I loved that you were there, dude. It was just great. You're a great person to talk to and a great smasher as well. I LOVE YOU!

@Zane: Congrats on how well the tourny went. As stated by JC before, there was a bunch of time that was wasted. I'm positive next time will go by smoothly now that we all know what to and what not to do. <3

@JCpwn: Nice doubles. Kudos on helping Zane with the brackets and whatnot. Yet again, we didn't get to go against each other. No matter. Your company was good enough.

@Mike G: Just a little more time, Mike, and I, along with the rest of the "Bloodline" (what a crappy name) will be able to defeat you. Mwahaha! Good matches. I got the last match recorded, too.

@Dyc: Ugh. Abusing Ganondorf's slowness and running to the opposite side of the stage. That was pretty **** irritating and a pretty lame strategy, but, sadly enough, it worked. You may think it's an uneven match but I'm almost sure I could make that match work. Ganon shall have his revenge! If not, someone'll avenge for him. <_<;

@Dark Rain:...What needs to be said? You came. You saw. You owned. I'd be lying if I said I'll be able to beat you at the next Inn, but I can say this: I'm gonna try my ****ed best to get on your level. I won't die until you see me as a threat.

@Boomstick: Thanks for the cigarette, dude. I seriosuly needed it after getting knocked out of the tourny. We had great matches and it was awesome to be teamed up with you in friendles.

@SmashterLink/Fizz: I'm glad you love Dir En Grey as much as I do. Next tourny, I'll try to bring that along with some other kick a$$ J-Rock music. Kudos again on the Link. It's like a shooting star. I'll never get tired of seeing it. Fizz, awesome Marth dude. It could use some improvement, but it's awesome nonetheless. I look forward to playing you two in the future.

@Sonward: Mute City and Peach. It was a nice strategy, but it failed you. It was nice playing you Sonny. Maybe someday in the future we can have some low tier matches.

@Mookie: Your eternal wisdom will be appreciated for the rest of our days. I'm sorry to tell you this, Mookie, but you have a third brother, another twin. It's me, Mookie! MWAHAHAHAHA! Soon I shall take your life and I shall be the only _ookie in the world!!!

@Armada: I love you. <33

@Anyone else: I'm almost positive there are other people I'm forgetting to address. Sorry if I didn't. Great matchs. Great pizza. I LOVE YOU ALL!

SmashProJJFF

Smash Journeyman
ThunderCleaves said:
Can you REALLY guarantee?!?! I mean, i was there for like 17 hours, i think, and I never saw the dude. The only pwncats that I noticed were Mike G, JCPwn, DarkRain, Sonward, MookieRah, and Yourself. I mean, i don't want to call you a liar, but i think you are one....
You're gonna come on here and call ME a LIAR? I mean, I'll fight you straight up if that's what you want. I'm talking mano y mano y giant inflatable boxing gloves.

Or you could just believe me. Why would I lie about something like that?

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
PrinceZane said:

Many apologies for the KS guys having problems with hotel rooms, things will be different for the next one, as I plan on talking to the GM at the hotel to get some rooms reserved (plus I think that will help Lance a bit from having to house 10923752098059285 people ~which by the way, was wicked awesome of you~)

Actually it was 10923752098059286. i really didn't mind, it was **** fun. Plus, everybody that stayed rocked. Absolutely no problems out of anybody...except chris drank all my alcohol :laugh:

@everybody who stayed with me- again, you guys rock and as long as i'm able to you guys are always welcome to stay with me and the rest of the Runaway 7 at my place :)

24 slept in my house friday night and 17 sat. night.

good times

RAM

Smash Lord
Sorry Boomstick, I won't steal anymore TV's in you presence ever again LOL! and that guy starting mess on the way home at Burger King would have gotten a royal A$$ whipping even if it was just you alone, but I was bored so I probably would have beaten his friend into a coma just for the fun of it cause fighting is fun!!!! ^_^, but you made a quick error Boom Manko will stay at my place for a week for the Louisiana tourny so we have 2 more with him and someone from our crew will win one or the other or Both.

Sonward

Smash Cadet
Kurosaki Ichigo said:

@Sonward: Mute City and Peach. It was a nice strategy, but it failed you. It was nice playing you Sonny. Maybe someday in the future we can have some low tier matches.
I didn't care about our match after I saw who was to come even if I won...

Sonward

Smash Cadet
PrinceZane said:

For some reason heating up chocolate chip pizzas isn't the same...it always tastes burnt or just not as good as if it were fresh. And that is a sad story but thanks anyhow.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
@ichigo- i totally forgot to give u shouts ^.^ you can have a cig anytime man, and friendlies was fun as hell, even tho i got d-nied a handshake from mookierah, maybe being a big movie star is goin to his head? but you and your crew are awesome, and i look forward to playing you guys with my new fox :-)

ThunderCleaves

Smash Cadet
Pwn Zone said:
You're gonna come on here and call ME a LIAR? I mean, I'll fight you straight up if that's what you want. I'm talking mano y mano y giant inflatable boxing gloves.

Or you could just believe me. Why would I lie about something like that?

I don't know...maybe you are bored???? Maybe your parents didn't hug you as a child....maybe you just think it's bad as hell to lie and sh*t...i'm just gonna say that I won't believe that Captain "Japaneseman" Jack was there until I recieve documented photographic evidence....

JERK

ThunderCleaves

Smash Cadet
BoomStick said:
@ichigo- i totally forgot to give u shouts ^.^ you can have a cig anytime man, and friendlies was fun as hell, even tho i got d-nied a handshake from mookierah, maybe being a big movie star is goin to his head? but you and your crew are awesome, and i look forward to playing you guys with my new fox :-)

Regarding MookieRah's handshake...you shouldn't be offended. I heard the dude was just really afraid of germs and stuff, like he brings his own silverware to resturaunts and doesn't touch other people's hands. I actually heard that he has a robot that changes his underwear...

Top Bottom