• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inkling for Smash! Let's Make Like Squid and Migrate!

Burruni

Smash Hero
So does anyone know.....if the buffs you have on your gear carry over at all into hero mode? i know your inkling changes outfits but do they also lose those buffs?
No.
Single player and multi player are mutually exclusive.

Edit:
New map, Lucas, E3. What could be better?
Getting to choose some DLC characters in Smash.

Last edited:

Shuriblur

Smash Journeyman
I just thought of this! Say we get Inkopolis as a stage for Smash. Like how Town and City/Smashville get K.K. Slider performances, Inkopolis could get Splatfests with performances from the one and only Squid Sisters!

Last edited:

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
I just thought of this! Say we get Inkopolis as a stage for Smash. Like how Town and City/Smashville get K.K. Slider performances, Inkopolis could get Splatfests with performances from the one and only Squid Sisters!
I was kind of hoping for Blackbelly Skatepark or even Saltspray Rig to be the Splatoon stages but I would not mind Inkopolis.

Mario123311

Smash Ace
You know I just thought of something.. this is ESPECIALLY important for an online-heavy game like Splatoon..

Could it be possible for the wi-fi to be shut down in the future when a new console is out? I mean I know the Wii and DS wi-fi was shot down due to the Gamespy servers kicking the bucket, but it's still a concern. As, there is no telling with Nintendo if they could decide to cut the cord on Wii U/3DS wi-fi or not...

If this did happen, it would ESPECIALLY be bad for Splatoon, since MOST of it's gameplay is centered around internet connectivity.. Heck it would practically make it nearly worthless. (I mean the Singleplayer campaign is ok, but it definitely can't carry the game on it's own shoulders..)

Another thing: What will the future hold for splatfests? Will those be discontinued at some point? (Since it seems Nintendo plans when to start these..)

All of this just really worries me.

And for that matter, they better have some time frame in between releases... unlike SOME games we know that have a title released every single dang year... (You know what I mean too..)
What is the trailer about specifically? ((Currenty at my school as I type this, sorry.)) But anyways I'm really hoping these fella's will make it into Smash. I'm growing kind of worried hearing people say they are "decomfirmed" on sites I go to. And they talk about Smash 5? Like that will even happen considering how Sakurai said Smash 4 will [most likely] be his last game due to his arm condition.... ((And honestly they should give this game the most love out of all of them right now.))

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Let's assume there's no new IP from Nintendo between now and Smash 5 that matches Splatoon's success. Let's also assume that Ridley and Toad continue to be excluded from the roster, and K. Rool and Isaac don't make any more appearances before Smash 5 (with the series retaining it's newfound bent on recency).

Who are Smash 5's heaviest hitting newcomers going to be if Inkling is DLC? Dixie? Waluigi? Rayman? Maybe Krystal depending on SF Wii U? A Mario spin-off character, the tertiary DK protagonist, a third-party leagues below those already included and one of the supporting characters to a b-tier Nintendo series? That's no Villager/Mii/Mega Man/Pac-Man...

That's why I think Inkling is going to be saved until the next game. You can bet Nintendo isn't so short-sighted as to ignore the future of the series when selecting DLC. Obv they make sense as DLC characters, and I'd be psyched to see them, but they make that much more sense for the next title when they can be headliners instead of afterthoughts.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
What is the trailer about specifically? ((Currenty at my school as I type this, sorry.)) But anyways I'm really hoping these fella's will make it into Smash. I'm growing kind of worried hearing people say they are "decomfirmed" on sites I go to. And they talk about Smash 5? Like that will even happen considering how Sakurai said Smash 4 will [most likely] be his last game due to his arm condition.... ((And honestly they should give this game the most love out of all of them right now.))
People are only saying "Deconfirmed" more than likely because of the mii outfits.. even though that point is kinda invalid. Unless anyone has forgotten, Miis ALSO got a mask for Metaknight, back when the game was still being developed and meta knight wasn't confirmed yet. From what I remember, a lot shouted "Metaknight deconfirmed" just because of that mask.. lolz.

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Let's assume there's no new IP from Nintendo between now and Smash 5 that matches Splatoon's success. Let's also assume that Ridley and Toad continue to be excluded from the roster, and K. Rool and Isaac don't make any more appearances before Smash 5 (with the series retaining it's newfound bent on recency).

Who are Smash 5's heaviest hitting newcomers going to be if Inkling is DLC? Dixie? Waluigi? Rayman? Maybe Krystal depending on SF Wii U? A Mario spin-off character, the tertiary DK protagonist, a third-party leagues below those already included and one of the supporting characters to a b-tier Nintendo series? That's no Villager/Mii/Mega Man/Pac-Man...

That's why I think Inkling is going to be saved until the next game. You can bet Nintendo isn't so short-sighted as to ignore the future of the series when selecting DLC. Obv they make sense as DLC characters, and I'd be psyched to see them, but they make that much more sense for the next title when they can be headliners instead of afterthoughts.
But Smash 5 most likely won't even happen so that's a worrysome. So they should honestly just put them into Smash 4 seeing this is the game that they have put the most love and such into.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
But Smash 5 most likely won't even happen so that's a worrysome. So they should honestly just put them into Smash 4 seeing this is the game that they have put the most love and such into.
Smash 5 is going to happen. Unless Nintendo stops wanting money.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999

I'm gonna try my best to list some heavy-hitting newcomers bar the ones you mentioned:
Paper Mario #bias
Rayman (even tho you mentioned him, he's got some star power as seen through the Smashified fiasco)
Bandana Dee
Porky Minch (stretch I know, but he's a recurring villain)
Chorus Men
Takamaru
Chibi-Robo (more games are coming and coming)
Dixie Kong
Mach Rider/ Excitebike
New Possible Pokemon
Bomberman
New FE Rep
and remember the ones you mentioned are some of the heavy hitters (Ridley, K. Rool, Isaac, Toad (still surprised he isn't in tbh))

It ultimately falls on whether Nintendo wants them now or not as Splatoon is currently doing well, they might not want to wait until it's "forgotten" so to speak

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm gonna try my best to list some heavy-hitting newcomers bar the ones you mentioned:
Paper Mario #bias
-Yeah, in the same way Rosalina and Bowser Jr were heavy-hitters, simply by the virtue of being b-tier under the Mario umbrella. Waluigi is more popular... but PM has his own sub-series. Half dozen of one really... though the former has received more attention in Smash so far than the latter.
Rayman (even tho you mentioned him, he's got some star power as seen through the Smashified fiasco)
-Those who knew about that don't make up the majority of the Smash audience. To most, he's a b-tier third-party.
Bandana Dee
-Being the best choice of the Kirby series after its main cast was included doesn't make him a heavy hitter. Look at the Zelda series. The best we have now is Impa, but she's not really a heavy hitter. They're both fine additions, but if the best the Smash 5 roster has in terms of heavy hitters is Bandana Dee, that's kind of worrisome.
Porky Minch (stretch I know, but he's a recurring villain)
-Supporting character in a niche series.
Chorus Men
-Niche series.
Takamaru
-Niche series.
Chibi-Robo (more games are coming and coming)
-Ni-you get the idea. Niche series can't be heavy hitters, there's not enough general recognition for them.
Dixie Kong
-I did list this one...
Mach Rider/ Excitebike
-You think the average gamer knows who Mach Rider is?
New Possible Pokemon
-I'm sure we will get a new Pokemon, but the likes of Greninja doesn't inherently make for a "heavy-hitter" even if he's from a huge series. He's not a huge character. But if the new Poke is more in line with Lucario, then yeah.
Bomberman
-Yeah, but he's probably not going to happen.
New FE Rep
-The most "heavy-hitting" FE characters are the ones already in Smash... because they were put in Smash. It's not the other way around.
and remember the ones you mentioned are some of the heavy hitters (Ridley, K. Rool, Isaac, Toad (still surprised he isn't in tbh))
-Well yeah but I'm not counting on any of them to make the Smash 5 roster. Ridley and Toad don't seem to be fighter material to Sakurai and K. Rool and Isaac's best shots are as DLC assuming they don't show up in the interim before the next iteration (which there is a very decent chance of).

It ultimately falls on whether Nintendo wants them now or not as Splatoon is currently doing well, they might not want to wait until it's "forgotten" so to speak
Comments in red.

There's a big difference between remaining candidates and "heavy hitters". Just because they're the best of what we have left doesn't mean they're great choices in general, there's a reason they haven't been included yet. Heavy hitters are iconic, prolific and highly recognizable characters not just for the Smash fanbase, not just for the Nintendo fanbase, but for the average consumer of Smash. What we have now is literally a list of leftovers, barring the ones I excluded. And even then, Isaac wouldn't really be in the same category as the other three. GS is pretty niche nowadays. Supporting characters from b-tier series and protagonists of niche series can make for fine additions and certainly appease the hardcore crowd but they aren't exactly heavy hitters for the average consumer.

Also, Splatoon isn't going to be forgotten. Splatoon was a huge success, it's going to get follow-ups. And even if it doesn't, by the time Smash 5 rolls around Inklings are still going to be popular... and since they're post Smash 4 they're still going to be recent enough as well. There's not a lot to worry about.

MintChipper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TonyEH
3DS FC
2793-1055-4457
I WAS RIGHT AHAHA

A new stage, Kelp Dome, will be added to Splatoon today at 7 PM PT! Viewed from above, this stage takes the shape of a nearly perfect square. You can either make your way to the center by circling around the perimeter of the dome, or you can take the high road on the grated catwalks to get straight into the action. The boundaries of the dome and the inner, maze-like structure of the facility are covered in ink-resistant glass.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
Comments in red.

There's a big difference between remaining candidates and "heavy hitters". Just because they're the best of what we have left doesn't mean they're great choices in general, there's a reason they haven't been included yet. Heavy hitters are iconic, prolific and highly recognizable characters not just for the Smash fanbase, not just for the Nintendo fanbase, but for the average consumer of Smash. What we have now is literally a list of leftovers, barring the ones I excluded. And even then, Isaac wouldn't really be in the same category as the other three. GS is pretty niche nowadays. Supporting characters from b-tier series and protagonists of niche series can make for fine additions and certainly appease the hardcore crowd but they aren't exactly heavy hitters for the average consumer.

Also, Splatoon isn't going to be forgotten. Splatoon was a huge success, it's going to get follow-ups. And even if it doesn't, by the time Smash 5 rolls around Inklings are still going to be popular... and since they're post Smash 4 they're still going to be recent enough as well. There's not a lot to worry about.
Good points, although I disagree with some, here's Sm4sh's roster of newcomers.
Heavy Hitter:
:4littlemac::4megaman::4mii::4pacman::4villager:
Niche:
:4darkpit::4greninja::4palutena::4robinm::4shulk::4wiifit:
B Tier:
:4bowserjr::rosalina:
Retro:
:4duckhunt:

While your points on leftovers is valid, a lot of the newcomers were particularly not well known as well for Sm4sh. Eventually Nintendo will know they are low on recognizable faces. Inklings are one of the few recognizable ones left, so make of that what you will. Since we will have to accept that 5mash will have a lot of Niche and B Tier characters.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Heavy Hitter:
Niche:
B Tier:
Retro:

While your points on leftovers is valid, a lot of the newcomers were particularly not well known as well for Sm4sh. Eventually Nintendo will know they are low on recognizable faces. Inklings are one of the few recognizable ones left, so make of that what you will. Since we will have to accept that 5mash will have a lot of Niche and B Tier characters.
Bowser Jr. was Heavy Hitter for me...

My top pick for Smash 4

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Well generally there is reasoning behind most current characters in the roster. They all do their share of representing and what not.

I'll go over some of them in spoilers.

Roughly, character representation when you think into it boils down to a few reasons..:

1. Popularity - Characters very popular with fans are good options for the developers, as they are always guaranteed to be met with hype.

2. Classic - Classic characters from the older gaming eras are also good options. They bring on a sense of nostalgia for many gamers, and a cool to see alive and kicking all around.

3. Relevance - Relevance can also be a performing factor. If a character is prominent in recent titles, it can be used as a form of advertisement for that series.

4. Revival/jump-start - For some characters, appearing in Smash can do a LOT of good for the franchise. In a lot of cases it can revive a series' relevance, and in a lot of cases jump-start new ones as well.

Anyway, on to the newcomers.

:4bowserjr: - Bowser Jr. is more than a fan favorite to be honest. He, as well as the Koopalings do represent an aspect of the Mario Franchise: The New Super Mario Bros series. He and the Koopalings were in those titles. in fact those titles is where the Koopalings had their comeback. Bowser Jr. also at that point had PLENTY of titles under his belt, appearing in most standard mario sports titles, as well as appearing in other spin-offs. It would be ludicrous at this point for him to NOT have been in to be honest.

:rosalina: - Rosalina has been VERY prominent in the Mario series. Since her introduction in Galaxy, she has been increasingly appearing in more and more titles. She's showed up in sports titles, and has even been playable in a main series game. One could argue at this point she is up there with Bowser Jr with how popular she is. The devs seem to love her, and if I recall there is a fan following for her. Sure, fans may have not expected her (and many raged at it, as pathetic as it may be), but her reason for inclusion is fairly obvious.

:4robinm::4lucina: - Though the inclusion of the latter of these two is arguable, the fact that Fire Emblem is a popular franchise is apparent. In fact it's still increasing in popularity.. Thus, adding more reps for that popular franchise is well... obvious.

:4palutena::4darkpit: - Kid Icarus of course had recently gotten a revival. A revival that has become very popular if I may add. Thus expanding the roster for this franchise is a given. Also, though the latter of the two is just a clone, he "Is" popular in Japan, just as a reminder! :p

:4greninja: - This guy is interesting to be honest. The Pokedevs if I recall actually gave them the design for this guy before the game the Pokemon even originated in was released. That said, like with most new pokemon reps, he represented a new pokemon generation. (one that would become quite popular as well.)

:4littlemac: - Though he could technically fall under the cult classic bracket, this guy did receive a revival title for the wii. Combine this with his western popularity, and you have a good rep.

:4villager: - Despite Sakurai's previous statement against this fellow, again, the inclusion is understandable. Animal Crossing has become a very popular franchise, and having some representation for that franchise is a smart move.

:4megaman: :4pacman: - The reasoning behind these two is self explanatory. Like Sonic, they are gaming icons.

:4duckhunt: - Just like many of the retro newcomers before him (:4gaw: :4rob: :4pit: :popo:), Many of them are considered cult classics, and gaming icons in their own right. They represent an era many of older fans remember and cherish. I'm sure for many seeing them (especially for those who "did" know who they were) can definitely bring back heavy nostalgia.)

:4shulk: - This guy, though only having one title at the time, comes from a game that had become very popular. With a sequel looming in the distance as well some time after, his inclusion is understandable as well.

All in all, all characters have reasoning for being in. Their inclusion can seem random at first, but when you think into it, and consider some facts, they make perfect sense.

Last edited:

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace

MintChipper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TonyEH
3DS FC
2793-1055-4457
I saw it through Twitter hours ago. I was going to post something about it but Internet was kind of down. When I first saw it, I thought it looked so amazing, while it looks good the real question is will it be fun to play in?
I don't know, it looks fun from the angle in the picture, but it was kind of confusing in the first octoling level which features this map, but that's probably because you have to follow a path.

Also I just noticed this lol

Shuriblur

Smash Journeyman
I think the grated walkway will make things interesting for Kelp Dome. You won't be able to squid on it without falling through, which can make getaways tough.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
Well generally there is reasoning behind most current characters in the roster. They all do their share of representing and what not.

I'll go over some of them in spoilers.

Roughly, character representation when you think into it boils down to a few reasons..:

1. Popularity - Characters very popular with fans are good options for the developers, as they are always guaranteed to be met with hype.

2. Classic - Classic characters from the older gaming eras are also good options. They bring on a sense of nostalgia for many gamers, and a cool to see alive and kicking all around.

3. Relevance - Relevance can also be a performing factor. If a character is prominent in recent titles, it can be used as a form of advertisement for that series.

4. Revival/jump-start - For some characters, appearing in Smash can do a LOT of good for the franchise. In a lot of cases it can revive a series' relevance, and in a lot of cases jump-start new ones as well.

Anyway, on to the newcomers.

:4bowserjr: - Bowser Jr. is more than a fan favorite to be honest. He, as well as the Koopalings do represent an aspect of the Mario Franchise: The New Super Mario Bros series. He and the Koopalings were in those titles. in fact those titles is where the Koopalings had their comeback. Bowser Jr. also at that point had PLENTY of titles under his belt, appearing in most standard mario sports titles, as well as appearing in other spin-offs. It would be ludicrous at this point for him to NOT have been in to be honest.

:rosalina: - Rosalina has been VERY prominent in the Mario series. Since her introduction in Galaxy, she has been increasingly appearing in more and more titles. She's showed up in sports titles, and has even been playable in a main series game. One could argue at this point she is up there with Bowser Jr with how popular she is. The devs seem to love her, and if I recall there is a fan following for her. Sure, fans may have not expected her (and many raged at it, as pathetic as it may be), but her reason for inclusion is fairly obvious.

:4robinm::4lucina: - Though the inclusion of the latter of these two is arguable, the fact that Fire Emblem is a popular franchise is apparent. In fact it's still increasing in popularity.. Thus, adding more reps for that popular franchise is well... obvious.

:4palutena::4darkpit: - Kid Icarus of course had recently gotten a revival. A revival that has become very popular if I may add. Thus expanding the roster for this franchise is a given. Also, though the latter of the two is just a clone, he "Is" popular in Japan, just as a reminder! :p

:4greninja: - This guy is interesting to be honest. The Pokedevs if I recall actually gave them the design for this guy before the game the Pokemon even originated in was released. That said, like with most new pokemon reps, he represented a new pokemon generation. (one that would become quite popular as well.)

:4littlemac: - Though he could technically fall under the cult classic bracket, this guy did receive a revival title for the wii. Combine this with his western popularity, and you have a good rep.

:4villager: - Despite Sakurai's previous statement against this fellow, again, the inclusion is understandable. Animal Crossing has become a very popular franchise, and having some representation for that franchise is a smart move.

:4megaman: :4pacman: - The reasoning behind these two is self explanatory. Like Sonic, they are gaming icons.

:4duckhunt: - Just like many of the retro newcomers before him (:4gaw: :4rob: :4pit: :popo:), Many of them are considered cult classics, and gaming icons in their own right. They represent an era many of older fans remember and cherish. I'm sure for many seeing them (especially for those who "did" know who they were) can definitely bring back heavy nostalgia.)

:4shulk: - This guy, though only having one title at the time, comes from a game that had become very popular. With a sequel looming in the distance as well some time after, his inclusion is understandable as well.

All in all, all characters have reasoning for being in. Their inclusion can seem random at first, but when you think into it, and consider some facts, they make perfect sense.
Oh I agree with all those points, I'm only talking about overall fame not reason for inclusion

MintChipper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TonyEH
3DS FC
2793-1055-4457
I think the grated walkway will make things interesting for Kelp Dome. You won't be able to squid on it without falling through, which can make getaways tough.
I just went in to the testing room to see what you can do with grates. You don't fall through the grate until the transforming animation is done, there is a movement trick that involves constantly squidding on the ground for more speed, this works on grates too, the hard part is that you might need to master it in Ranked, because to get to the center quickly you have to take the grates, or else you go all the way around.
Edit: The Splatoon dev team made this for the grand prize winner.

Last edited:

Divemissile

Smash Apprentice
NNID
What_garbage
I like the idea for inkling being in Sm4sh, since I got Splatoon yesterday and I love it, but I'm not sure how you could properly represent the game in Sm4sh.

mark welford

Smash Ace
I don't know, it looks fun from the angle in the picture, but it was kind of confusing in the first octoling level which features this map, but that's probably because you have to follow a path.

Also I just noticed this lol

I didn't know they knew the Masenko attack also I'm kind of surprised that there is no kind of promotion for Splatoon at McDonalds because they usually are on top of things like this.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I didn't know they knew the Masenko attack also I'm kind of surprised that there is no kind of promotion for Splatoon at McDonalds because they usually are on top of things like this.
Now that you mention, you're right. A Happy Meal promotion would be perfect for Splatoon.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
I like the idea for inkling being in Sm4sh, since I got Splatoon yesterday and I love it, but I'm not sure how you could properly represent the game in Sm4sh.
It's been a long time since Nintendo used McDonalds to promote for their IPs I don't think any gaming company has been using McDonalds anymore like they used to from back in the day. Besides Nintendo is somewhat strict when it comes to other people using their properties though they have been getting better with it their at least not as bad as say Square Enix is with their characters.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
It's been a long time since Nintendo used McDonalds to promote for their IPs I don't think any gaming company has been using McDonalds anymore like they used to from back in the day. Besides Nintendo is somewhat strict when it comes to other people using their properties though they have been getting better with it their at least not as bad as say Square Enix is with their characters.
Actually, Nintendo used McDonalds to promote Mario Kart 8 last year.

mark welford

Smash Ace
I think there was a promotion for NSMBU.
Actually, Nintendo used McDonalds to promote Mario Kart 8 last year.
Yeah there was.

StormC

Smash Hero

I'd wager Big N is more concerned about making money in single character DLC right now than a theoretical game years later.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Heavy Hitter:
Niche:
B Tier:
Retro:

Exactly, since the next roster will be largely made up of "lesser" characters (in comparison to what we've already received) it makes more sense to hold off on a bigger draw like Inklings. Especially since they can use big draws like K. Rool and Isaac for DLC instead given that those types won't be making the main roster as long as recency dictates things.

I'd wager Big N is more concerned about making money in single character DLC right now than a theoretical game years later.
Those aren't mutually exclusive considering Inkling isn't the only character that would make them good money as character DLC. It's hardly Inkling or nothing as far as the DLC goes.

On the other hand not only has Sakurai opted out of including characters before to save them for the future, but unlike characters like K. Rool and Isaac, Inkling is guaranteed to still fit under the umbrella of recency for Smash 5 that the selection process now favours, along with their popularity and success.

Even if DLC is currently Nintendo's focus, they aren't so short-sighted as to not also keep the future of one of their biggest series in mind.

StormC

Smash Hero
On the other hand not only has Sakurai opted out of including characters before to save them for the future
Gonna ask for some explicit examples of this. Words from the man himself.

Last edited:

Shuriblur

Smash Journeyman
I just went in to the testing room to see what you can do with grates. You don't fall through the grate until the transforming animation is done, there is a movement trick that involves constantly squidding on the ground for more speed, this works on grates too, the hard part is that you might need to master it in Ranked, because to get to the center quickly you have to take the grates, or else you go all the way around.
Edit: The Splatoon dev team made this for the grand prize winner.
I played it in Ranked last night and there are other ways to get to the middle besides the grates. There is actually a pretty fast way from the spawn in front of it and slightly to the left of you if you ink the wall. I do like the grates at times because people aren't aware that they have to pay attention to what is below them, or if you're on the grates what's above them. XD Have gotten a few splatters by just shooting through the floor.

I've had fun with it, I just think it's huge. The new map can keep you away from the enemy in turf wars so it feels like it's an even match throughout the entire match. I did like the map for Ranked though. Huge zone.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Just picked up the game, looking forward to it. It's the first major Nintendo release I've decided to download instead of buy physical.

They're still adding more maps and things to the game aren't they? I wonder if they'll have any dlc reveals at E3?

mark welford

Smash Ace
Just picked up the game, looking forward to it. It's the first major Nintendo release I've decided to download instead of buy physical.

They're still adding more maps and things to the game aren't they? I wonder if they'll have any dlc reveals at E3?
I would bet money on it.

Top Bottom