• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us Thread

Who is your favorite character from INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US

• Total voters

TheKalmarKing

Smash Apprentice
Oh, so it's Scorpion. Whatever, with my Season Pass, it's like I buyed the others and got him as a bonus. Plus his gameplay still looks neat.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Once the DLC is released for WiiU ill pick this game up. Prob hold some events along side my smash events. nothing too serious at first but if it gets decent turnout ill do something bigger.

Kixzynz

Smash Cadet
Im back!

1) How do I edit the poll? I want to add the DLC characters but their is no edit poll option, and I looked everywhere.

2) Season One DLC:
-Lobo
-Batgirl
-Scorpion
-Zod

Season Two DLC (Leaked by same person as season one DLC)
-Martian Manhunter
-Red Hood
-Power Girl
-Sub Zero

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not too sure if the rumor is actually true. But if it is then the only one I can really get excited for in Martian Manhunter. Maybe Sub-Zero, but we have Killer Frost as the Ice fighter already. If we were to go by that "unofficial" poll then Static and Zatanna could be in added to the roster too, given how high they were on the list. I would hope that's the case, seeing as how both can be really different from the rest of the cast if implemented correctly.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Manhunter! Finally! About time, jeez. And we get Red Hood too! Sweeeeet!

Let's hope for Static in S3!

Kixzynz

Smash Cadet
I don't think there will be Season 3 DLC is because the characters after Season 2 DLC would fill up the 4 rows on each side.

"Well, some interesting stuff I found in the code to the Skins and Season Pass code... Now don't take this too serious, but I found some interesting HEX in the Season Pass configuration file that was not listed in ASCII test or visible; but in various offsets of text, I found these converted HEX codes in text; I wont post all the HEX obviously cuz its long as hell, but heres what I found....your obvious thoughts?
1) M.m
2) R.h
3) P.g
4) S.z
This guy sucessfully got the Season One DLC correct from also looking at the code. I think these are the final 4 characters.

TheKalmarKing

Smash Apprentice
It would obviously be Martian Manhunter, Red Hood, Power Girl and Sub-Zero. But hey, wait and see.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well Martian Manhunter just got announced. And he's looking pretty good, he even has some unique projectiles. Nice to see that Netherrealm also took advantage of his morphing powers too. I do kinda wonder who the other three are though. I'm guess that some of the characters that were in that poll have chance of being added. With that said, I'm pretty sure that Static, Red Hood, and Zatanna were the top three in the poll. And Power Girl was in forth. So I think any of those four have the best chances, if the poll is being taken into question that is. Also, that Jon Stewart costume for Green Lantern is sick. I would use that with out a second thought.

Kixzynz

Smash Cadet
Well Martian Manhunter just got announced. And he's looking pretty good, he even has some unique projectiles. Nice to see that Netherrealm also took advantage of his morphing powers too. I do kinda wonder who the other three are though. I'm guess that some of the characters that were in that poll have chance of being added. With that said, I'm pretty sure that Static, Red Hood, and Zatanna were the top three in the poll. And Power Girl was in forth. So I think any of those four have the best chances, if the poll is being taken into question that is. Also, that Jon Stewart costume for Green Lantern is sick. I would use that with out a second thought
I believe the poll was a major factor, but they probably have other reasons for certain characters being in/not being in the game.

If they bring Power Girl, it's all eye candy. I realize she basically is Supergirl.

Red Hood seem demanded alot, that is probably true.

And Sub Zero will most likely be here since it is Netherrealm

PIKA321

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone here play the Wii U version? I plan on getting this game once I get a Wii U.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's Static, not Static Shock.
I knew that. Don't know why I put that

Probably because I was just reading a survey of possible DLC characters and either the survey or one of the top comments said that

Squall LeonHeart

Smash Ace
Being using Zod and Batman mostly. I favor Zod more cause I like his juggles and his lines a lot more. Plus he has his Man of Steel skin on the way which I am stoked for.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why's Redhood so popular? Isn't there enough Batman characters in the game?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
well...batman sells more comics than all other DC heroes combined (i saw like the top 50 comics sold in a month, the only DC guy on there was batman), so batman being the most marketable means more batman characters for everyone. yayyyyyy

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
well...batman sells more comics than all other DC heroes combined (i saw like the top 50 comics sold in a month, the only DC guy on there was batman), so batman being the most marketable means more batman characters for everyone. yayyyyyy
Not yeah.

Why don't they just make a Batman fighting game

OHWAITTHEYALREADYDIDINJUSTICE
J/K

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Haven't played this game in a couple months... I miss it.

Gonna fire up my Xbox again sometime soon and get back to owning people online with Shazam.

Top Bottom