• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infection! Mini-Adventure Game (0 Hours till Dawn) The bomb has dropped

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
tmw_redcell:

we (the love mansion party) are going to attempt an exit now. we are going to head towards the Albrecht house and try to get Wiki's car. If you are able to pick us up, that would be even better, though there are a lot of zombies on that road.

The best possible situation for us would be for you all to be ready to pick us up if we require it, but we will try to get to wiki's car. On the way to us, you guys could try to raid the hardware store. Just grab as much useful **** as possible. Thanks.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
We were in the tunnel, I'm holding a torch made out of my pants and spam's metal baton, when we come across this metal plate. I held a torch as spam tried to dig it out, and it turned out to be a pressure plate.
A blade fired out of the left wall and chopped off the top of his head. He's dead now.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Guys, I'm still at the mill, we're all still at the mill, and only kevinM is in a dictatorship under me but no one else is, so we're not very useful right about now as it's Chad's car. I'm asking Eor right now if I can just shove them in the back seat while kevinM drives and I shoot with whatever the best gun is.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
And I can't commandeer Chad's car. And it's way too risky to walk that zombie-filled distance, so it looks like I'm just stuck right now.

Pythag, try to just stay put and don't get killed. Blow out your torch so you can re-light it when you hear something coming.

You didn't lock the entry hatch behind you, did you?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Yeah, TMW, if you guys could raid the hardware store and the gun store on your way to the base, that would be wonderful.

The hardware store because we will definitely need flashlights, and the gun store because Eor joked that the base might be "pacifistic".

Now, I think it was a joke, but there have been equally ridiculous things in this game. A mansion which was built like it was essentially one super long hallway with a few staircases added in for variety. That same mansion had at least fifty zombies in it, for no apparent reason. Not to mention the five hundred or so zombies on the map, who, when they were human, all lived in the eleven houses that are in town.

So, yeah. I'm hoping there will be guns and vehicles at the base, but I'm not counting on it.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Also, I somehow forgot to mention that we're out of the mansion.

Right now, we're out of the residential area, and heading North on the East road in Wikipedia's car. Which Vergilijus hotwired and stole. Sorry Wikipedia.

We'll be going around the lake, and to the base. We're low on gas, but we plan to steal some from an abandoned car, if we see any.

That's pretty much it, for now.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I don't suppose you guys want to come pick me up? If chad is inactive again tomorrow I'll go berserk. Although tomorrow I'll be working from 11-7 everyone else seems to come on after that anyway.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
TMW: We would, but we only have a 1/4 of a tank at the moment and that probably won't get us too far right now. We're going to try to siphon some out of any car we can, but that's all variable. Nevertheless, we'll keep you updated and try to get to you some how.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Also if the hardware store is still zombied up it may be prudent for us to raid it jointly just like the military base. Since the base raid might not be successful without a hardware raid first. Although you guys should probably go rescue Pythag and try to get further into the base.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
And feel free to syphon out of my car if you'd be able to. Or just go to one of the places where there were traffic pile-ups. But other than that I think the only abandoned car you'll find is the hummer.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Hey sorry, me + Handorin have been outta town...but I'm almost positive I gave you dictatorship over me TMW...I guess Eor didn't see : (

I'm sorry.

-Chad-

Slackerator
[23:08:11] Chaddical: Can I give multiple people dictatorship over me? >_>
[23:08:20] Chaddical: Cause I wont' be here tomorrow at all and I doubt I'll have anytime to post
[23:08:32] Eor: no
[23:08:35] Chaddical: poop
[23:08:36] Eor: you can only give one person dictatorship
[23:08:50] Chaddical: I'll give dictatorship to TMW
[23:08:59] Chaddical: since he might be on tomorrow or whatnot
[23:09:05] raymondgarner8: Me too
[23:09:12] raymondgarner8: Until I get back, of course

: (

Handorin

Smash Hero
Im back. For some reason my internet wasnt working last night. =( I'll be ready for those zombies tonight!

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Alright Boy-Os, let's get rolling soon.

I think KevinM should drive since he'd be the least shootin' capable. Although I asked Eor and you're still a good shot with your other hand. And uh, sorry about that hand thing.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Man Eor if you're going to be away for two nights in a row you should have put yourself in a dictatorship under someone.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I would also like to point out that while we were escaping the mansion we found a teleporter. Knowing it was a trap, we decided not to go in, but it started glowing and all of a sudden the zombie bear showed up...with a shotgun. It shot at me, took a spear (or something similar) and threw it through Tom's head while simultaneously eating Mediocre with it's ******.

It was a disturbing sight :( Luckily, we must have hit a time machine or something because the next thing we knew, we were all back in the room without a scar.

Just be wary: if you ever, ever find a teleporter; RUN!

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Yeah, me too. You should schedule a time to be online, Eor.

Also, I won't be online tonight or tomorrow, so I'll put myself under Handorin's dictatorship.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Eor, if you don't start this game up again soon, I may have to sit out the end of it.

I'm going on vacation starting this Friday, and although I'll have internet access, I'll probably only have enough time to manage my mafia game. I doubt I'll have the time to devote to this, which is quite time consuming.

You're breaking my heart, Eor. :(

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You know, you can do actions through the thread

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
While driving, the Virgmobile finds a random man into the woods. You pick him up. His name is **** Love, a cop from out of town.

Enter Evil Eye

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
So come on guys let's do this thang.

By the way, yeah I'm related to the Loves, but I didn't see much of them lately. Not in years, truthfully.

I holster my pistol and hold my shotgun ready. I will shoot zombies only if they get a hold of me or the Hummer.

Top Bottom