• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infection 2: Episode 1(Thread open for posting)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
REHASH OF THE RULES

-The Rules are similar to all Adventure games, except for the rules about the radio. You are not allowed to post in this thread about what you are doing, unless I tell you you can (don't ask for permission, if you can I'll inform you. It won't be for a while)

-There won't be a post saying "This is how long it's been, this is the plot info you need". This will all be in PMs. Some of you will have a clearer picture of how this went down then others

-You are not allowed to talk to other people in the game unless you are right beside them for any reason (unless you're not discussing game stuff). You cannot tell them "I'm here" or "oh I died". Unless you, say, find two way radios.

-Don't accept any of the common Zombie rules as fact. Though that also doesn't mean they're all not true, I mean it's not a zombie if it's not. But if your character knows about the zombies, ask me and I'll tell you what you know.

-Be specific about your actions

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
MORE RULES that I forgot to mention.

-You have to eat. You don't have to eat quite as often as in real life, but you do have to eat and drink or you will die. What you eat also affects you. If you eat nothing but sugar, you will crash. However, you don't have to "eat a balanced diet", but you can't just stuff yourself full of sugar and no carbohydrates then expect to be fine. Though of course, stuffing yourself full of sugar is better then nothing.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Also, I gave the people online their role PMs. I was writing them as they were waiting, and they want to start so I'm starting now. The rest of you will get your role PMs when you log on or tomorrow when I wake up, whichever is quicker. And I have it planned out, so don't worry or think that you're missing out by not being on right now. You're just missing out of fun

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Sorry for my downtime, I should be extremely active (per usual) in a day or two.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ok, that's the last person that can sign up. 18 people is pretty god**** hard to manage on AIM.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
IT'S NOT :mad::mad::mad:
Aim is actually pretty easy to get

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Yea, except my computer's administrative priveleges belong to my dad. <.< He'll be like "You have MSN, why would you need AIM?!"

I guess I'll just sit it out and watch, maybe help out in some way if I can.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
make a screenname, then use meebo.com if you want.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sorry Ive not been posting. My internet has been down for 3 days and just went up yesterday while I was at work. >_>

But ya, Im with Chad. Im leaving Friday for TO4.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Well your characters are all dying

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Camo, MSN doesn't communicate with AIM, I don't believe. The point of meebo is that it's browser based, meaning you can created an AIM screenname without downloading the program, and then use meebo to access it.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I've been giving role-pms to people as they've logged on

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Thread can now be talked in

Due to everyone having a way to contact eachother

Handorin

Smash Hero
Wait, Im confused. Is this the next part of the game? Or is it because the remaining living people can contact each other now?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
When the people who are still alive either complete their current objective or die.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Since I died, I should be a zombie. Can I come back and kill them? That would be awesome.

Top Bottom