• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inevitable 2008: DC- Mem,Tenn -5.31.08 Melee up date

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hype Hype Hype.

Are you still teaming with me for this, Tom? Or are you invoking your bet rights?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Is there going to be a Brawl 2v2 tournament?

Honestly, I would rather have Brawl 2v2 than Brawl 1v1. Doubles is so much more fun.

industry

Smash Cadet
If there is enough tvs and wii systems as well as 8 teams by the start of the tournament. The brawl Teams will be a go.

I apologize guys the times are up ondustloop I will have the curren schedule for events during May 31.

Also here is a financial update.

the cost if you have not already found out has been cut to help everyone afford this event
the venue fee is now 10 bucks the cost per tourney is 10 bucks

so if you play singles your total cost wil be 20 bucks

If you rock both singles and doubles then the total will be 30 bucks.

Iroi and Chad are barred from rapping competition (just kidding)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really need all the Wii and TV support that you guys can offer as well as NGC

security will be at this event so don't worry about funny itsh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If yall have any other serious inquires feel free to call me as I want this to go really awesome..just pm me for my cell
i WORK SO i RARELY BE IN THE FORUMS!!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Well, Hando im invoking my bet rights =)

industry, NES n00b and I are teaming and will be there, so thats 1 team down.

I'm sure Chad and Iori will be there, right? So thats 2 teams.

we need 8 teams, people! =)

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
Vexen and Roxas will be in the house as will at least one other team from org XIII possibly three more if we can get our whole freaking crew to our tourney =(

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Another Knoxvillain! Don't worry; I've been in your predicament too many times :(

I'll be back in Knoxville on June 2nd; maybe get together then. We need more people in Eastern Tennessee!

3GOD

Smash Ace
I'm still interested in combing to this...any update on the schedule? Mainly, when will Brawl start?

I might need some housing for Friday night...anything available people?

Inocram

Smash Cadet
You can count Gotcha Force there! (Me and Demyx)

Expect a few more from OrgXIII, even some of our lesser members we'd rather keep hidden.
*Shudders*

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm driving to Columbus, GA the day after this tournament, so if anyone wants to hitch a ride back to Columbus the next day you can come along with me somehow.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Lemme make sure I read this right...
Brawl singles
Melee doubles

are the two smash related events?

I still wanna come, but I need passengers to help cover gas costs... I'll confirm if I'm coming or not a little later this week.

Nite

Smash Champion
=( D[color=f1f1f1f1]a[/color]mn me. I might not even come then. Not even sure how I'd get there and no Full Metal doubles partner. Sounds gay.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nite has a crew full of people, and he isnt sure how he is getting here? I'll even come pick you up if you decide to wake up.

Nite

Smash Champion
Haha, well, that's the thing. Brad, Slinky, Zero, and Fizz will be out of town. So I'm not sure. Think Deeber and Lance might be working.

I'll get back to you on that. Thanks for the offer. Iori is a lot closer, so maybe he'll give his little buddy a ride.

But now I'm wondering if this is even worth the money to enter. It'd be cool to hang out though.

industry

Smash Cadet
You guys are interesting

Sorry for the drag in info but I have been short handed due to my team members personal circumstances.(accidents, deaths in family, Hard ships)

How ever May 31st is the real thing and it is the day of wreckoning in many respects.

I have some last minute updates that will help stream line the events and processes.

We cut many events to make others more comfortable.

Brawl will be played for sure
Melee is not on the main event priority- the thing is if you want to run a side tourney for melee then so be it. but brawl is done.

I will leave the decision to the gamers but there wil be plenty of time to run singles and doubles in brawl.

** This is not a small event**
Though Smash is still new title to our (SBN) scene of gaming there is still a great deal of respect for the game and its competitors.
No one wants to travel for small money tourneys.

Registration cost will help pay for the venue. which has a crap load of space for gaming til we pass out.

The pot cost is to make the pot grow large.
$10 singles
$20 doubles (which is still 10 per person)

If you have travelled you will know that is is under the cost of most medium and large event cost.

Last the more you support the movement the better things will get.

All NEW times are posted !! Here

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4439

Doubles will start after singles if there is enough competitors. Guys I am ver negotible so just come to games ... that is the entire point of this...

Big ups much love to the my guys with Organization XIII, and Runaway 7

Lets get serious about competitive gaming!! Thankx

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Sorry guys. Can't go. And if things keep going the way they are, I can't even go to the GA tourney because my parents forced me to come home (just got here on the coast).

Slim chance to make both. The only way I can make it is if the job I am applying to at Walmart comes through. So either pray, use your walmart connections, or blackmail me to get the job. =(

Nite

Smash Champion
Industry- I'd definitely go if my crew was going, but they will be out of town this weekend, so I may have to pass on this one.

Edit- But I might try and get up there in time to catch Tekken and play friendlies.

industry

Smash Cadet
You guys are great I know you would come if you could. We gonna get together and set up a big smash major here. Roxas mentioned an old event that was before my time but this new event will be stronger than ever.

THX

Here is a vid to motivate the rest of you all.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pe0L75Mgl9s

Inevitable is tomorrow.... Lets go go go go!!!!!

Rukus

Smash Rookie
Live

And Rukus is here with updates from Inevitable. Casuals are going strong as we are running behind (of course). The SC II tourney shall begin shortly so updates for that will arrive soon.

Remember $5 for visitors/casuals, $15 registration, $10 for each game entry.

LET'S GET IT POPPIN!

Top Bottom