• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indianapolis Melee Smashfest interest?

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
Triweekly will probably be what I go with because it reminds me of tricycles. Also there will be a venue fee of 5 dollars if you are Rich Wheeler.
Other rules to come.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Haha, and have an entry fee. If I'm gonna drive that far I want people to at least try hard.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hey do you know where in north Indianapolis in will be or what? It would be really sweet if it was even closer than the last tourment I when to for friendlies maybe I will ride my bike. I hope I get beaten really bad.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
7329 Meridian Hill Court
Indianapolis IN 46260

WHICH APARTMENT!?!?
oh ho ho....

So yeah it'd just be in my apartment. When's Count's next tournament? If it's soon enough I'll have the first smashfest after that then probably one every three weeks or so.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
D*** it's farther away and On most weekends I go south. This one would be kind of ify with me Because of the apartment vs venue thing. but I know should be able to make it to the thing with count if they have melee this time.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
The person holding them. I made a suggestion. Don't pick a fight old man, I ain't walking on ur yard.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I suggest everyone attending the smashfest that OS attends should wear a hat. Preferably a silly one.

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
<- wants something to happen. Me + the two other guys i play with (kyari & sofaking) need to play some new people. Even if it isn't @ this smashfest (although i'm sure we would come), i'm down to get with anyone thats close to North side of Indy for some Melee action.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hey we may be out of a house if everything doesn't work out so I have a very small chance of making it there good or bad, the bank srcewed my dad out of $800 and another $400 for our step-mom

PEEF!

Smash Hero
The bank screwed you over? Please explain haha

Edit: SOFAKING PLAYS MELEE! YESSS!

MegaFEAR

Smash Apprentice
Im down to try this at least once. Indy is about 2 hours from me.

I might be able to bring 2-3 others with me

Figure out a date Joshu

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
There was money then there wasn't when they said there was they wrote a check for something $4 and it bouced and they owe a s*** lot

MaskedMarth

Smash Ace
I'm interested, especially for Melee. You probably don't know me. I haven't attended a tournament since SMYM4 in 2005 and I wanna get back in shape.

Saturday or Sunday work equally well for me. I can't travel constantly so I'd prefer bi- or twiweekly if they'll have bigger turnout.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Saturday.

Sunday doesn't work for people in college or alot of us HS'ers. Also, OOSers cant make a long drive home Sunday night.

And neither can I.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Maybe we should switch between saturday and sunday depending on who is coming. sunday's should be my best days but if saturdays are better for the group go for it

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Saturday= being able to drink, and function at school Monday. This is important to many smash players.

Top Bottom