• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indianapolis Melee Smashfest interest?

BunBun

Smash Master
3 days without sleep, and not having important things to do during that time =/= 3 days without sleep and working with reactor tech...

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Saturdays make more sense on this ground:

People have lives that resume Monday @ 6am, making it highly unlikely or incredibly dumb for them to be exhausting themselves in a room full of sweaty men 6 hours before their work/school week starts.

Ill make it to every single one of these that i dont work have to work during, but only if theyre on saturdays

edit

i will pay money (amount negotiable) to make one of these smashfests contain a Falcon Only tourney.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
i would say for the best chance of lemon and i going to destroy your teams, is to have it on saturday at like 4pm (your time). maybe a bit earlier would work, but i know im going out friday, so much earlier = me not feeling like riding that far.

Icyo

Smash Ace
I might actually go to this if you guys teach me to melee. I sort of want to learn.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I agree with Vboy. Early saturday afternoon would rock.

Joshu, get this updated.

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
i dont know what this viperboy character is talking about but saturday doenst work at all for me.
so you can count both of us out, cus im his ride.

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
things have changed and my plans have been switched to friday, so if this is Saturday afternoon we should probably make it out

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Well, because details haven't been worked out Evansville won't be able to make it this weekend...Purdue is also having a tournament with significant pull this weekend.

Perhaps have this next weekend?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i work fri sat next weekend.

rapeeee

but i could head up that way after work, MAYBE

edit

i would say for the best chance of lemon and i going to destroy your teams, is to have it on saturday at like 4pm (your time). maybe a bit earlier would work, but i know im going out friday, so much earlier = me not feeling like riding that far.
who are you? i am unfamiliar with this "viperboy".

Top Bottom